Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is tonight's NLDS Game 5 the last game in 2017 for the Cubs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is game 5 the last game in 2017 for the Cubs ?

Ruca's got this bitch on tilt. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
      Now like I said, if you doubt me, I'll be glad to do the hours of research through his posts and prove to you I'm telling you the truth.

You'd do that, thought you didn't care all that much?

For sure you made more in live betting today since you were getting huge overlays for your bets.

I thought you were speaking of next year, the future.

Like everyone else I made enough this year already following the plays, no need to go thru all that.

I guess anything is possible but I'll stick with 75-80% or so on what I saw and that's huge since most were dogs he bet.

Be a man and just prop the guy, you won't see many runs like this in our lifetime. I guarantee you that.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
        No doubt, Ruca was more consistent all year than either the Tribe or the Dodgers....

And much more expensive for the books.

You have a lot of experience Top, do you think one of the books try and scoop him up before next year?

Obviously his Cub lines are much more efficient than what they are paying for now.

In the best places they let so many guys in to iron out the lines. If he is not doing it now I would think he is knocking on the door ....at the end kicking it in.

Comment

Javey has air bet funds to make fake challenges but no real money to go to the game?

What he enjoys the most is being the forum punching bag.
          I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
            Javey has air bet funds to make fake challenges but no real money to go to the game?

What he enjoys the most is being the forum punching bag.
            I've went to one major league baseball game this week. What about you?

Comment

You'd do that, thought you didn't care all that much?

For sure you made more in live betting today since you were getting huge overlays for your bets.

I thought you were speaking of next year, the future.

Like everyone else I made enough this year already following the plays, no need to go thru all that.

I guess anything is possible but I'll stick with 75-80% or so on what I saw and that's huge since most were dogs he bet.

Be a man and just prop the guy, you won't see many runs like this in our lifetime. I guarantee you that.
              I've actually made a lot of money fading him.

He went 2-15 with a -1000 ML live bet loser in August.

I realize now you just may be a very poor gambler and be impressed by hitting a bet in the 5th inning past posted.

Comment

I've went to one major league baseball game this week. What about you?
                You could have went to today's game alone just like the first one.

Had to be single tickets...no?
                I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

I realize now you just may be a very poor gambler and be impressed by hitting a bet in the 5th inning past posted.

If that's how you been scoring him then it would explain a lot of things....

The FF wagers were not decided when I first saw him state his plays.

The wager was very much up in the air and he may have posted them even earlier!?

I realize Cubs aren't hitting but a 1 run lead in the 4th is hardly conclusive.

Speaking of gambling, you said Nats were 80% to win in the 4th yet didn't place one bet on them to win.....

Passed up a ton of value. A ton of cash.

Just a small tip for future use, might be more effective than counting blacks.

We move on.

Comment

If that's how you been scoring him then it would explain a lot of things....

The FF wagers were not decided when I first saw him state his plays.

The wager was very much up in the air and he may have posted them even earlier!?

I realize Cubs aren't hitting but a 1 run lead in the 4th is hardly conclusive.

Speaking of gambling, you said Nats were 80% to win in the 4th yet didn't place one bet on them to win.....

Passed up a ton of value. A ton of cash.

Just a small tip for future use, might be more effective than counting blacks.

We move on.
                    I love how you're stating something as factual as to what I bet or didn't bet when I have said nothing about it.

I've read every post and play Ruca has made this year in MLB and he's done very poorly in the 2nd half, embarrassingly bad. Down for the year when only counting pre posted wagers. Period.

Comment

I've actually made a lot of money fading him.

He went 2-15 with a -1000 ML live bet loser in August.

Javy, you contradict yourself all the time. You claim you made a lot of money fading him yet you have stated on numerous occasions that you never bet on the Cubs.

You also claimed Arrieta literally made you rich during his streak last year and then when the Mets swept them you claimed you never bet on the Cubs....

Comment

I love how you're stating something as factual as to what I bet or didn't bet when I have said nothing about it.
                        Exactly. Had you played anything you would have been sure to tell us.

And LOL at you inferring that you would EVER play against your Cubbies. We both know that didn't happen.

I've read every post and play Ruca has made this year in MLB......
                        Wow! Consumed there Javy?

With the billable hours workload required of you I'm surprised you have time to obsess over Ruca and count blacks?

Well done Mr Litigator.

Good night gents, hope for a good game 5 tomorrow.

(Anyone see a Ruca play PLEASE PLEASE text/call me!!)

Comment

Exactly. Had you played anything you would have been sure to tell us.

And LOL at you inferring that you would EVER play against your Cubbies. We both know that didn't happen.

Consumed there Javy?

With the billable hours workload required of you I'm surprised you have time to obsess over Ruca and count blacks for your bets?

Well done Mr Litigator.
                          Honestly, I find this whole thing laughable. I bet half a bitcoin on the under 3.5 first 5 in the Cubs game today... do the math. That's the only thing I bet because I usually like one or two plays per night.

Ruca seems to bet 30 bets a night and seems to usually lose juice every night best case scenario.

So comparing him to me seems pretty silly.

Comment

So comparing him to me seems pretty silly.

Agree 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkwell77 View Post
                              Lets hope so! Like the Dodgers chances more vs Nats than Cubs.

Messed up today because of the media BS and stayed off Nats.
                              I disagree,

Comment

Quintana has the Lester role tonight
                                Lester told Maddon he can pitch tonight if needed

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                                  I disagree,
                                  You have a Dusty Baker managed team Vs the defending champs.
                                  Both teams are good and about equal obviously. I don't know who the Dodgers match up better against, but it seems to me dodgers Vs Nats is a little better than dodgers Vs cubs
                                  "Once you in it, you in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight"
                                  -Slim Charles (also the new motto of pregame.com)

Comment

Just read through this thread.

While I'm out gallivanting around town last night this poor kids at home talking about me on the internet.
                                    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

lol no one has ever described their own behavior as 'gallivanting' and been emotionally stable, that's a universal fact.

Comment

lol no one has ever described their own behavior as 'gallivanting' and been emotionally stable, that's a universal fact.
                                        What word would you use to describe your night of sitting at home talking about me on the internet?

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca;4939555[B
                                          ]What word would you use to describe [/B]your night of sitting at home talking about me on the internet?
                                          Obsessed is one that comes to mind
                                          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                            Obsessed is one that comes to mind
                                            Plenty here obsessed with Javy's posts too. He's a Big-league thread draw.

Comment

Originally posted by rico1 View Post
                                              Plenty here obsessed with Javy's posts too. He's a Big-league thread draw.
                                              Would you ever describe your own behavior as gallivanting?

He probably describes himself as witty and charming to compensate for the fact he's 5"4 and a woman hasn't looked his direction (down) in years.

Comment

Galavant, an alternative spelling of gallivant, is defined as to go from place to place seeking out entertainment and amusement.

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                                What word would you use to describe your night of sitting at home talking about me on the internet?

Comment

Re: Is tonight's NLDS Game 5 the last game in 2017 for the Cubs?

Your grasp of the English language is terrible.

Gallivanting has negative connotation.

For instance, if you were in a divorce proceeding, you would argue that your wife was gallivanting on the town rather than taking care of her kids, just as an example.

You describing yourself as gallivanting is incredibly sad.

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post

Comment

Your grasp of the English language is terrible.

Gallivanting has negative connotation.

For instance, if you were in a divorce proceeding, you would argue that your wife was gallivanting on the town rather than taking care of her kids, just as an example.

You describing yourself as gallivanting is incredibly sad.

So going to a Cubs game alone isn't galavanting.

Got it.

Comment

I went with a girl actually bookbraker. I can proudly boast it didn't look like a shovel applied her makeup for a day or two, like some of our women... not naming any names.

Comment

Javy more worried what Ruca wagers than he is of cubbies winning....just cannot make this scenario up....
                                                          Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Working...
                                                          X