Cubs/Nats Game 5 predictions/plays

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cubs/Nats Game 5 predictions/plays

Hendricks had been great but this is why i still trust lester more in the post season.
    The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Comment

Originally posted by richsox24 View Post
      Hendricks had been great but this is why i still trust lester more in the post season.
      I trust the ape throwing shit in the zoo more than Joe Maddon to make a lineup card.

Comment

Jerry Layne calls a pitch 9 inches outside a strike on 0-2

holy shit you gotta get robot umps in if these guys can't do a decent job.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
          He took the Cubs to the World Series and then pitched a gem in game 7 to help win it.

Better than your so called ace Syndergaard will ever do, but you keep being a bitter dumb fuck, that's fine with me.
          He isn't better that Syndergaard. Syndergaard is an ace.

You might want to recheck Syndergaards postseason stats also.
          I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Don't get me wrong, Hendricks still would have been my #2 and would use him in relief in another game. I would just want lester to make 2 starts in the series.
            The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
              He isn't better that Syndergaard. Syndergaard is an ace.

You might want to recheck Syndergaards postseason stats also.
              Syndergaard can't stay healthy. We've talked about this.

Comment

Originally posted by richsox24 View Post
                Which is what makes Maddons decisions in this series more perplexing. In last years game 7 WS he had an extremely quick hook with Hendricks to get Lester in there (on short rest) to immediately put out the fire. He clearly trusted Lester more.

Comment

Syndergaard can't stay healthy. We've talked about this.
                  He looked healthy to me the previous 2 post seasons.
                  I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

.507 OPS this year vs lefties for Gio
                    .500 OPS career for Heyward vs Gio

And Heyward batting 7th.

I can't wait for the 5 LOB through 2 at bats.

Good job, Joe.

lol. The wild pitch saved Heyward from having 5, instead only 4.

This move is likely going to cost the Cubs this game. It's very unlikely that it won't unless the Nationals really open this up.

Comment

184 million dollar automatic out LOL

Comment

lol. The wild pitch saved Heyward from having 5, instead only 4.

This move is likely going to cost the Cubs this game. It's very unlikely that it won't unless the Nationals really open this up.
                        More theo's fault than Maddon's. Where should he hide the auto out other than the bench?

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
                          More theo's fault than Maddon's. Where should he hide the auto out other than the bench?
                          How is it anyone's fault but Maddon? There's plenty of bats you could have had in there instead of Heyward. What about last year's World Series MVP?

Comment

Maybe Maddon thought it was gonna be a close game and thought his defense is better. Where should Maddon hit heyward?

Comment

Would still be 4-1 if the Nats get that check swing call...big moment that the cubbies got lucky....
                              Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Zobrist base hit. Imagine that with the bases loaded in the first. Changes the game.

Comment

Look at that..Cubs finally woke up.
                                  I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Maddon plays his 'I'm a dumbass card' and starts Jason Heywrd

Dusty Baker one ups it and intentionally walks Jason Heyward

This is insanity on both sides.

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                      Would still be 4-1 if the Nats get that check swing call...big moment that the cubbies got lucky....
                                      Rizzo called out on strikes with a "strike" 8 inches off the plate,cant play that game

This thread went quiet quickly.
                                      Strangest half an inning of the season ?

Comment

Maddon plays his 'I'm a dumbass card' and starts Jason Heywrd

Dusty Baker one ups it and intentionally walks Jason Heyward

This is insanity on both sides.
                                        WOW...I agree with a Javy post....

Baker makes anyone smarter than him...
                                        Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

• Re: Cubs/Nats Game 5 predictions/plays

YES! Hold on Cubs! Saw Ruca on Cubs and didn't realize it was just FF....

Took them FF and game.

Gutsy effort Washington but not enough!

Go home Dusty!!

(Ruca does it again for me!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
                                            YES! Hold on Cubs! Saw Ruca on Cubs and didn't realize it was just FF....

Took them FF and game.

Gutsy effort Washington but not enough!

Go home Dusty!!

(Ruca does it again for me!!!!)
                                            He pre posted 3 wagers for us.

Under 7.5 = loss
                                            Cubs first 5 = win
                                            Nationals for game = pending

Let's see how he does pre post for the night.

Comment

And Heyward scores🙄
                                              Serves Dusty right

The intentional walk is usually -EV.
                                              Maybe to face a pitcher or force a pitching change.
                                              But intentionally walk HEYWARD?!?
                                              Batting 7th?!?
                                              JFC
                                              Talk about Dumb and Dumber...

Comment

Yes, I misread it and took CC FF and game....

So far 1-0 following this guy. Been $$$$$ all year for me and the boys.

Hope it continues.

Comment

Congrats to us Cub backers.....

Ruca goes 7-2 the last couple days and I'm lucky enough to misread one of his few loses!!! LMAO!!

Best thing about them advancing is more Ruca play$$$$.

What a year!

Great game, Cubs taking advantage of all the breaks like you're supposed to do.

Props to Coach Maddon as he outmaneuvers Dusty as expected.....

Dodgers have to be a big favorite in the next round to advance, -250 or so?

Couple more insurance runs here in the 7th couldn't hurt.

Comment

Patty impressive you can type with another grown man inside your mouth

Comment

Javy, you in?
                                                      I Heart The Purple....

Comment

What the hell? Where did that come from?

Seems you would be celebrating with me but so consumed at Ruca's big year you are upset?

OWNED!

Geez.

Big deal if Ruca knows the Cubs inside and out and has been a grayv train for most of us, why does that bother you?

Comment

Ruca, you get back home post if you have any thoughts on Cubs/LAD game #1.....

Thank you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
                                                            What the hell? Where did that come from?

Seems you would be celebrating with me but so consumed at Ruca's big year you are upset?

OWNED!

Geez.

Big deal if Ruca knows the Cubs inside and out and has been a grayv train for most of us, why does that bother you?
                                                            Because it's factually incorrect. Make sure to cradle the balls, Patty.

Comment

Interesting game. Probably will be longest 9 inning game in history time wise. Neither team has the bullpen to advance past the next round. Too many waiver wire hurlers.

Comment

how many pitches will Davis get?

who would come in after him?

Comment

Lackey time eventually?

did he come for a hand job or hair cut tonight?

Comment

Jeezus this game is only in the 7th
                                                                    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Because it's factually incorrect. Make sure to cradle the balls, Patty.
                                                                      Javy you're doing it again buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                                                        Javy you're doing it again buddy.
                                                                        No straight man would ever use so many different homo erotic references with this type of extreme regularity

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                                                                          No straight man would ever use so many different homo erotic references with this type of extreme regularity
                                                                          No straight man would go to a festival where 90% of the occupants are 15 year olds with their shirts off, yet...

Comment

No straight man would go to a festival where 90% of the occupants are 15 year olds with their shirts off, yet...

Comment

What do you guys get out of it calling each other names all day long every day?

Comment

Originally posted by ShavenCoinpurse View Post
                                                                                What do you guys get out of it calling each other names all day long every day?
                                                                                Heisenberg feels better about his erectile dysfunction for one

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                                                                                  For a guy that's trying to stay in the closet he does a terrible job doesn't he? I mean I could really care less if the kid's gay or not but I can guarantee he would be a lot happier person if he just came out.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X