Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2017-18 MLB Hot Stove League chatter

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    you said you were done posting 1329 posts ago and would be on some island in western canada or something

look forward to that if it's reality
    You said you were done posting here if people voted you to leave. Do you deny that you created ghost accounts to rig the vote?

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
      You said you were done posting here if people voted you to leave. Do you deny that you created ghost accounts to rig the vote?

wtf?
      How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

this supposedly happened like a year ago and you're obsessing over it still... that's not healthy man smoke a bowl

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
          wtf?
          Yeah dont for a second let him give you shit for saying you'd leave the forum. He created a vote about a year ago and said he'd leave the forum forever if people voted for him to do so. The vote didn't exactly go his way so he created quite a few ghost accounts to rig the vote in his favor. At first he thought he could deny it but he wasn't clever enough to not get caught red handed by others here. In other words it's just another example of his total dishonesty and a classic pot meet kettle.

Comment

Yeah dont for a second let him give you shit for saying you'd leave the forum. He created a vote about a year ago and said he'd leave the forum forever if people voted for him to do so. The vote didn't exactly go his way so he created quite a few ghost accounts to rig the vote in his favor. At first he thought he could deny it but he wasn't clever enough to not get caught red handed by others here. In other words it's just another example of his total dishonesty and a classic pot meet kettle.
            Billy has doxed senior citizens on this forum. I guess your ilk stick together... karma comes around man, remember that.

Comment

this supposedly happened like a year ago and you're obsessing over it still... that's not healthy man smoke a bowl
              Ha-either me or others should take a few minutes to bump the thread. Only because you say it "supposedly happened"

Comment

Ha-either me or others should take a few minutes to bump the thread. Only because you say it "supposedly happened"
                You and other middle aged men spend a lot of time obsessing over yours truly... as long as you keep it to sad, pathetic obsession and leave my family out of it, I'll just point and laugh.

Comment

I don't get the K obsession. Hitters have been striking out more and not caring but you seem to think it's some great indicator of pitching success.

Is giving up 3 runs in 5 innings with 10 Ks good? I'll take 3 K's in 5 innings and 0 runs.

strikeout pitchers get paid the most ... A pitcher who has a great k to w ratio & k per 9 will get paid more. Billy beene said first thing he looks at it is.. k per 9 .

that is why theo got some of the better k pitchers on the market the last 2 years. darvish and quint strikeout pitchers do not have to depend on fielders as much ... guys like jimi henrix do need a defense like the cubs.

Comment

You and other middle aged men spend a lot of time obsessing over yours truly... as long as you keep it to sad, pathetic obsession and leave my family out of it, I'll just point and laugh.
                    Obsession? Look in the mirror. I'm not on this forum every minute of my life like yourself. I'm glad you will laugh because it really was one of the funniest threads this forum has ever had.

Comment

Obsession? Look in the mirror. I'm not on this forum every minute of my life like yourself. I'm glad you will laugh because it really was one of the funniest threads this forum has ever had.
                      But what you just said isn't true?

Do you have anything to contribute to this baseball thread or nah?

Comment

That's fukkin perfect.
                        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post

Chase Anderson was very good in San Diego today.

Comment

swarber looked good at the plate.. no strikeouts. ... ok misjudged a ball but that is a given. He is a catcher playing the of.

Comment

Chase Anderson was very good in San Diego today.
                                Hes one of those pitchers we all watch and wonder why he doesn’t get get lit up. Brewers have another pitcher in that category with Zack Davies.

Comment

Hes one of those pitchers we all watch and wonder why he doesn’t get get lit up. Brewers have another pitcher in that category with Zack Davies.
                                  I think Anderson has a little bit better stuff than Davies. Davies is very streaky, so he actually does present a lot of value if you follow him closely.

I still think the Brewers should have signed Arrieta to get over the hump in the rotation. They're going to badly miss Jimmy Nelson if he has any set backs, looking like late June best case right now.

Comment

I think Anderson has a little bit better stuff than Davies. Davies is very streaky, so he actually does present a lot of value if you follow him closely.

I still think the Brewers should have signed Arrieta to get over the hump in the rotation. They're going to badly miss Jimmy Nelson if he has any set backs, looking like late June best case right now.
                                    C'mon, you know the Brewers were better off not signing Arrieta.....(from a Cub's fans point of view).

Nice little bullpen in KC. 3 innings so far and 9 earned runs. A little falloff from the Herrera/Davis/Holland days.

Comment

Both can locate (pitch) instead of relying on power...somewhat of a lost art in this era.

Comment

Originally posted by Brayden11 View Post
                                        Both can locate (pitch) instead of relying on power...somewhat of a lost art in this era.
                                        Oh I totally get that-With all of the RHP’s now throwing mid to upper 90s I think guys like Davies and Anderson are more effective now than they’d have been ten years ago because they offer such a different look and mess with hitters timing

Comment

I wonder if Red Sox fans are worried about their bullpen... what an implosion.

Comment

Oh I totally get that-With all of the RHP’s now throwing mid to upper 90s now I think guys like Davies and Anderson are more effective now than they’d have been ten years ago because they offer such a different look and mess with hitters timing
                                            The only problem is when they don't locate they get lit up like a Christmas tree...hopefully Davies gets off to a good start this year, he's really struggled with his command early the past couple years. Anderson may have the same trainer as Jake since he's added a couple MPH on his fastball the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                              The Nats hired Dave Martinez as their 18th manager in franchise history.

The list of failed Washington managers seems endless: Felipe Alou, Jeff Torborg, Frank Robinson, Manny Acta, Jim Riggleman, an old Davey Johnson, Matt Williams and of course Dusty Baker.
                                              Time to add Martinez to the list? Too early?
                                              All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                Time to add Martinez to the list? Too early?
                                                Not at all. The distractions will only grow if they don’t play better and the FA status of Harper looming.
                                                Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                -

Comment

Working...
                                                X