• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: And so they begin...

lol boom goes the dynamite that was awesome what a lag drop off that price

Comment

two major lag spikes in 10 minutes slowed it down quite a bit still alot of big buyers but the price is floating around 65.75 right now. It surged to 66.22 I suspect once they get a few people out of the way it will take off again. Those lags caught a lot of buyers and sellers in awkward spots I suspect some people sold more than they wanted and others bought more than they wanted so it will calm down awhile but 15-20 minutes I suspect another rocket ship.

I got caught at 65.69 and am hoping to see it go back above where it is now. but now its dropping again....

Comment

and now the freefall is on....i am sure it comes back up but now have to wait again...

Comment

theyre getting ready to catch a bunch of guys right here, a shit ton of sell orders lined up and a couple buy orders bouncing around. 67.11 is the price I suspect to see another major downturn here in short order.

People been caught up for the past 3 or 4 hours feeling like they have it down thats about the time they bitch slap them. I am still in for a small order from this morning but have sold most of what I have bought on the way up.

I will maybe buy back on the dip but I suspect to see under 66 here off a massive drop.

Comment

there it goes. they got a parachute at 66.76 but I think that was a band aid looks like most people ejected out of the way we will see.

Comment

LOL yeah theyre trying to bury people right now they set up a few guys right there on a quick hitter back then another dump to 66.65.

Free fall here in a second

Comment

buy in price off this will be 66.30 for a solid number or if you want to gamble on a surge drop throw some 66.16 orders in there. And hope it doesnt go like I thnk all the way under 6600 but the orders there are pretty big.

Comment

here is another little heads up if youre playing this little game right now. If the price doesnt get back to or surpass 67.11 (should surpass to feel 'safe' within the next 26 minutes or so then I woul dbe very careful about buying and might even be looking to eject a few. Then you look for the reset button. It did it once today it may do it again.

But despite some of these orders volume is WAY down right now from this morning and the sell orders didnt move when they ''should' have.

And there is the 66.30 and all the way to 66.12.

Have ot watch it right now. Should head back up but again target is 67.11 at least.

Comment

well lets see if I am a genius or an idiot I got in at 66.16 for more than I should have. More than likely I will have to sit on them because I think it resets before it goes again....

Comment

ejecting out of half of them right now....ooops and there they go. I dont think I had any filled.....

Snooze you lose thats how it works.

Well some went before it crashed but obviously not enough of them.

Comment

yeah on the down turn now the next sell point is going to be all the way down to about 66.29 maybe up to 66.32. IMO thats going ot be the top for the foreseeable future. It should get there one more time. I will be trying to eject out of those ones I bought awhile ago at that price. Problem is if they dont get above 66 in the next 40 minutes or so even that price is going to be unlikely.

If it doesnt then into the 63s is more likely than staying above 65.

I knew they were looking to bury people I should have jumped when I had the chance but thats the chance you take trying to squeeze a few more bucks out.

Good news is there are some people still around willing to push the price bad news is people are lined up to sell if they get a number they like and more than likely at this point they will sell for less than my 'target' number(s).

Comment

set your alerts for tonight I have a sneaking suspicion we will see 70 bucks in the early hours, if not sometime tomorrow morning.

There were a lot of buys today on modest volume I suspect tonight early tomorrow will be bigger volume and some more buys and I suspect a massive sell off in the high 69s and maybe some low 70s.

To be really confident of it however I would have liked to start seeing a little more upturn. But it hasnt happened yet. Its generating a little but not nearly enough to make me think 70 for sure. But if it follows the pattern i think it will it will get very close to that sometime in the next few hours.

Thats when the major down turn will start. And you will see prices about 10 bucks less per coin than they are right now this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by wantitall4moi View Post
                            On a side not major league buy orders coming in on LTC right now. Its at a high price compared to the past week or so but it looks like theyre pushing it. So even at 58.34 probably a decent shot to make some money.
                            South Korea is controlling the LTC market. Bithumb is #1 and Coinone just started trading LTC.

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                              South Korea is controlling the LTC market. Bithumb is #1 and Coinone just started trading LTC.
                              I love how you just come up with this shit. GDAX has been number one for months. Bithtumb has had a lot of increased volume lately with everything. But theyre certainly not 'controlling' it. They have an active market in it because its the best coin to trade because its fairly predictable and it has massive swings. The 'news' of another market joining certainly spiked the price and I thought might push it a little more, but obviously not since its fallen about 4 bucks in the past 45 minutes and 5 bucks in the past 90 and is going ot be below 60 here in pretty short order.

Now it never got to 70 last night, not even close really. But they were definitely making sure it didnt for some reason. It is now in a complete free fall. I am sure some other 'rumor' that hasnt hit the google search pattern was the reason but you dont have something like what just happened happen for no reason.

Regardless good for me because I sold a bunch yesterday and was only looking to sell a few more if it hit the numbers I was talking about last night. So I am looking to buy anyway.

But what just happened is exactly why people trade LTV. Because now you sit there and buy at a bottom basement price and wait for it to go back through the roof throughout the day. Might not do it today because the drop was so major but you will get to at least 61.70 again and thats a buck 50 per coin if you got in at the cellar.

Comment

but right now theyre really trying to drive the price back up. A lot of rogue buy orders coming in at 60.97 and 60.98 when the price was 60.50. And they werent the micro ones either some were for 70 and 80 coins so someone is over paying 50 cents. So either they dont have a clue whatsoever what theyre doing or theyre trying to keep the price high. But it doesnt look to be working as it has dropped again.

Comment

I love how you just come up with this shit. GDAX has been number one for months..
                                  wantit- I've been day trading since 2013. The US isn't the only market. South Korea is the leading LTC market.
                                  [

Comment

But in reality this is just the start of the mid month swoon I would say BTC crashing down to well under 7K and in a free fall there a few minutes ago. Some small buy back just now at 6740 drove it back to 6800 but it will keep going down, they all will. LTC will havs SOME push back since it does what it does. But once the fiull scale sell is on you will see some pretty good buy in prices.

Once LTC tops off here in a second I will be selling what I just got and probably taking the day off. These transition days can be fun but the volatility is crazy and I always know in the back of my mind the predominant theme right now is the price is going ot drop so even on a nice downturn youre risking it because it could go down even further. But knowing when to buy (guessing right) is half the battle.

But the past few posts pretty much prove that I do know because I called the drop I and I called the rebound. Theyre already a buck above what I personally bought at off that dip. I might want to sell right now and just eject. too late missed it, now I have to wait a little bit again. or sell now for 80 cents. Probably wait and eject at 61.40 if I miss I miss I will eject if it starts looking ugly but right now its slowed down some.

Comment

wantit- I don't want to pick on you all the time but your crypto-currency analysis is way off. You think that there are only 3 or 4 BTC transactions per block when it's closer to 2000. It's almost as bad as when you said the WS was fixed and the Vegas shooting was a hoax.

Comment

But in reality this is just the start of the mid month swoon I would say BTC crashing down to well under 7K
                                        It's at $6768. You are past posting again.

Comment

wantit- I've been day trading since 2013. The US isn't the only market. South Korea is the leading LTC market.
                                          [

LMAO you have been 'trading' in something for 4 years that has only been worth trading in for the past 4 months. Keep it up raiders youre going right back to your old style. 90% of the coins getting moved around today didnt even exist in 2013.

I am shocked you didnt say 2011 since thats when they actually first rolled out but I doubt you know that and only go by what you see when you take a quick look somewhere.

End of the day markets dont mean shit. Where you have your money is where you have your money. The irony to all this was back in May (when you became an instant expert in all things crypto) you were always citing GDAX as where you were trading.

Also if you were really 'trading' these things back in 2013 there have been a lot more times to start one of your BUY (fill in coin name here) NOW!!!! threads somewhere. Yet you started that one at Peeps in May after the price had almost already tripled over the previous two months. OWNING them and 'trading' them two different things. I owned plenty. A lot actually I wish I had them all now. But I wasnt trading in them because before this past spring they werent worth trading in. Now they are. How long that lasts is anyone guess. But just OWNING them then was enough as the price went nuts but the huge swings werent there to make buying and selling them back and forth worth it.

Either way I am out I got out at 61.50 I got a lucky surge there and my number was swallowed up but I still sold 'bad' I guess ince the price hit the 60s but whatever I knew what to do and when to get out price dropped a buck again. Could maybe buy back in ado that all day but at some point the drop is going to stop and the price is going to be not so good. There are about 25K in buy orders from the price they are now down to 60.00 but thyre just about all bots and if you ask me the number and size of the orders is a fake out making some people think the buy side is strong, its overkill and when I see that I see a massive drop in price coming and the bots are there to facilitate it and THEN swoop in.

Right now good example if I can type it fast enough big orders lined up if they move the buy order price is going to drop a quarter maybe more...

Comment

LMAO you have been 'trading' in something for 4 years that has only been worth trading in for the past 4 months. ..
                                            I started buying around $4. Volatility is what you need when you day trade. For most of it's life LTC followed BTC. Things are different now because of the infighting with BTC. The normal correlations don't exixst.

Comment

I am shocked you didnt say 2011 since thats when they actually first rolled out but I doubt you know that and only go by what you see when you take a quick look somewhere.
                                              I started posting about cryptos across the street starting in 2013.

I don't even want to address the other thin
                                              gs that you've posted because it's untrue.

You are air tradin
                                              g. Take a screen shot of your trades.

Comment

wantit- I don't want to pick on you all the time but your crypto-currency analysis is way off. You think that there are only 3 or 4 BTC transactions per block when it's closer to 2000. It's almost as bad as when you said the WS was fixed and the Vegas shooting was a hoax.
                                                LMAO why do you keep deflecting that shit. Go rad this thread I was spot on on every move yesterday other than thinking they would hit 70 over night which wasnt a hard guess but for soem reason they didnt.

I know you dont have anything in your life and you want people to think you know everything about this but you dont really say shit.

You all talking about holding BTC yesterday at peeps I showed my buddies and we all laughed one guy who really doesnt know shit even said 'yeah that guy knows a lot holding right now' THATS how pathetic you look when you 'guess'.

I told everyone 10 or more days ago now the price of BTC was going to drop and drop hard before the 16th (I said the fork because it coincidentally was set for that date) I have almost zero BTC right now. Not the first time wont be the last but when they bottom out I will (like I said at peeps) be in to buy up a few. That 6800 or whatever it is now (past posted or not) is almost 1100 bucks less than what I sold for the other day. So who looks smarter me for selling (which I said I was going to do at a certain price) or you and the others village experts who are still holding them?

Its called proof by inspection. I do it before it happens, I set prices (with qualifiers) and I do it. I have been in here for two weeks telling people to use caution not fall for the hype and to get out when the getting was good. I set a price of 7800 as the ceiling it skipped over 7900 for a minute or two. I sold at 7879 since at that time that was the number. That order had been in for maybe 45 minutes before it finally got there, it went past that and then some but when it dropped I never would have gotten that price because it was a smash drop you never would have got an order into.

Either way I have posted in real time I have posted ahead of time I have made calls and predictions and for the most part they have been spot on. How about ETH and youre (infamous) "SELL ETH NOW!!!!" nonsense? I told you what would happen I set a a high ceiling of 325...oops I missed it got to 329 sue me. But 325 was a price higher than ETH had seen in almost a month and that spike was due mostly to the new fork hype (which was a fizzle) so thinking it could get to that price off the news you panicked about was a pretty bold statement. Even with the fork collapsing. ETH is as solid as they come and the swings dont happen with that one like they do with some others. SO again a 25-30 dollar increase is a decent 'prediction' especially when there was a flash panic sell down to 288 off the wallet news.

Raiders youre a typical bar fly sports genius. You read a few stories you might even have a decent idea here or there but you dont know how to utilize what you think you know. You claim to know all this stuff yet you always make the wrong move or move too late.

And when youre exposed you talk about conspiracy shit I said in the past or something you take out of context. NONE Of that really matters. As for the blockchain one you have your hands on now. There is actually only a SINGLE blockchain. Everything else shoots off it in nodes. But I am sure you knew that too. If you didnt I am sure youre going to google it. (thats your best skill).

If you want the current block count its {"blockcount":493911}

In regards to the guys specific question I said 3 or 4 if you look at the website I think they said 3 transactions before your money is
                                                deposited. So you can play your semantics games all you want. But I am not the one who has made such memorable comments as sell eth now or bitfinex is where you want to trade or any number of other beauties, that would be you. The bitfinex one is obviously the best one because that was know for a couple months and before you come and say 'you didnt know either' save it. Because even if I didnt (which I did) it doesnt change the fact you for sure didnt know it and beyond that were telling people (who had an actual chance to make real money and theoretically life changing money) to go start an account at a place who stopped taking US customers almost 4 months ago. A place that has also since mid Aug had a popup EVERY TIME you log in or make a transaction that says 'your IP indicates youre from the United States....' yet you who are exclusive with that market never saw it. Yeah I know a pop up blocker. LMAO. I suspect if you dont verify you saw the thing because you have to click the tab on it to verify you saw it you wouldnt be making any transactions there. But I let all that go because the declaration was so sad and pathetic I just didnt comment further. Because it doesnt mean you might not have a crumb of coins sitting there and havent accessed them to do anything since August but it surely means you werent actively using the market.

Either way immaterial because if you use or dont use bitfinex doesnt and didnt matter no one will be using it in a few days. It just shows how hard you try to be 'cutting edge' and when you do you get exposed.

Like I said stick to finding some 10 cent coin thats on a pump and dump and update it every time it moves .03 cents.

Comment

LMAO why do you keep deflecting that shit. Go rad this thread I was spot on on every move yesterday other than thinking they would hit 70 over night which wasnt a hard guess but for soem reason they didnt.

I know you dont have anything in your life and you want people to think you know everything about this but you dont really say shit.

You all talking about holding BTC yesterday at peeps I showed my buddies and we all laughed one guy who really doesnt know shit even said 'yeah that guy knows a lot holding right now' THATS how pathetic you look when you 'guess'.

I told everyone 10 or more days ago now the price of BTC was going to drop and drop hard before the 16th (I said the fork because it coincidentally was set for that date) I have almost zero BTC right now. Not the first time wont be the last but when they bottom out I will (like I said at peeps) be in to buy up a few. That 6800 or whatever it is now (past posted or not) is almost 1100 bucks less than what I sold for the other day. So who looks smarter me for selling (which I said I was going to do at a certain price) or you and the others village experts who are still holding them?

Its called proof by inspection. I do it before it happens, I set prices (with qualifiers) and I do it. I have been in here for two weeks telling people to use caution not fall for the hype and to get out when the getting was good. I set a price of 7800 as the ceiling it skipped over 7900 for a minute or two. I sold at 7879 since at that time that was the number. That order had been in for maybe 45 minutes before it finally got there, it went past that and then some but when it dropped I never would have gotten that price because it was a smash drop you never would have got an order into.

Either way I have posted in real time I have posted ahead of time I have made calls and predictions and for the most part they have been spot on. How about ETH and youre (infamous) "SELL ETH NOW!!!!" nonsense? I told you what would happen I set a a high ceiling of 325...oops I missed it got to 329 sue me. But 325 was a price higher than ETH had seen in almost a month and that spike was due mostly to the new fork hype (which was a fizzle) so thinking it could get to that price off the news you panicked about was a pretty bold statement. Even with the fork collapsing. ETH is as solid as they come and the swings dont happen with that one like they do with some others. SO again a 25-30 dollar increase is a decent 'prediction' especially when there was a flash panic sell down to 288 off the wallet news.

Raiders youre a typical bar fly sports genius. You read a few stories you might even have a decent idea here or there but you dont know how to utilize what you think you know. You claim to know all this stuff yet you always make the wrong move or move too late.

And when youre exposed you talk about conspiracy shit I said in the past or something you take out of context. NONE Of that really matters. As for the blockchain one you have your hands on now. There is actually only a SINGLE blockchain. Everything else shoots off it in nodes. But I am sure you knew that too. If you didnt I am sure youre going to google it. (thats your best skill).

If you want the current block count its {"blockcount":493911}

In regards to the guys specific question I said 3 or 4 if you look at the website I think they said 3 transactions before your money is
                                                  deposited. So you can play your semantics games all you want. But I am not the one who has made such memorable comments as sell eth now or bitfinex is where you want to trade or any number of other beauties, that would be you. The bitfinex one is obviously the best one because that was know for a couple months and before you come and say 'you didnt know either' save it. Because even if I didnt (which I did) it doesnt change the fact you for sure didnt know it and beyond that were telling people (who had an actual chance to make real money and theoretically life changing money) to go start an account at a place who stopped taking US customers almost 4 months ago. A place that has also since mid Aug had a popup EVERY TIME you log in or make a transaction that says 'your IP indicates youre from the United States....' yet you who are exclusive with that market never saw it. Yeah I know a pop up blocker. LMAO. I suspect if you dont verify you saw the thing because you have to click the tab on it to verify you saw it you wouldnt be making any transactions there. But I let all that go because the declaration was so sad and pathetic I just didnt comment further. Because it doesnt mean you might not have a crumb of coins sitting there and havent accessed them to do anything since August but it surely means you werent actively using the market.

Either way immaterial because if you use or dont use bitfinex doesnt and didnt matter no one will be using it in a few days. It just shows how hard you try to be 'cutting edge' and when you do you get exposed.

Like I said stick to finding some 10 cent coin thats on a pump and dump and update it every time it moves .03 cents.
                                                  You're not spot on. You past post everything. There's a reason why they kick you out of crypto threads at peeps.

Comment

Again, your novel is full of misinformation. When you said there were 3 or 4 transactions per "Blockchain" , you exposed yourself.

Comment

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. There isn't one single blockchain. Just look at ETH.

You keep
                                                      googling and then you post bad info because you have no background. You post information from US exchanges but forget about foreign exchanges. The reason for it is that you google something not realizing it's only talking about the US.

Comment

I started posting about cryptos across the street starting in 2013.

you must be a multi millionaire then. If you were buying them when they were a buck or less you must be rolling in dough why you here?

Fact is you could have bought BTC in Jan of this year and made millions. SO length of time is irrelevant. And you also just said the normal correlations dont exist so what would longevity do for that? It would maybe actually make it worse because youre making moves off shit that doesnt apply anymore. I dont think that but its a logical argument.

In the end there hasnt been any time before this past year where trading coins meant any sort of money. Other than buying them when they were cheap and just happen to have a few stacked up for these crazy prices.

I fucked up sort of. I sold most of my coins before the first major surge I think I sold most for under 3k. BUT I also bought in on LTC with most of that money. I have sat donw an ddone the math but I know I have made more by selling BTC then and actively trading in LTC over the past few months than I would have if I had sat on all the BTC I had. I had over 300 at one time. Whats that 2.25 million?

Go read the posts I made in January about the play offs and how much I was betting on the Patriots (looking to buy back) but getting stuck. I had over 120 in Nitrogen, it might have been closer to 150 I cant remember I know I started with less than 100 but those bets made me almost 65 coins. But its all in those play off threads to see. Yeah I was lying then too.....

Yeah I made up all those potential losses and coin count updates knowing that 10 months later I would be here talking about 8K bitcoins.

EVERYTHING I mention about them is easily seen and done way in advance. I even said I wasnt trading them because it wasnt worth it. I was still using them for baseball. I was happy with the price surge and I sold when they topped out and I went into LTC. Also easy to see. I told all of you LTC was the coin with the most potential. I said it would get to a hundred bucks before the end of the year. It probably wont but it got to 90 about a month after I said that. And all that BTC money I would have had to wait for now to cash out I cashed out on then.

Yeah I know 'wanti claims he made millions on BTC/LTC". I did and you probably know it and you want to call me an air trader because I did do it. And it goes to what I said above youre the self proclaimed genius and you dont have shit. because you dont know what to do with what you think you know. ANYONE with half a brain should have made a million or at least high six figures just by accident. If you had even 10-15 BTC back in January to gamble with (that was a 10-15K bankroll which is pocket change for the high rollers here). Thats 75-100K right now. Or was a couple days ago. Anyone with a 'serious' bankroll at Nitrogen or any other BTC book back then would have had 40 or 50 BTC in their accounts plus whatever they were winning. You didnt even have to know shit about bitcoins just using them as the tool they were meant to be used as (bypassing banks to use your money as you wanted to use it) hype and rumors did the rest for you.

But I am sure most did what I did and sold out (or maybe lost it all gambling) before this last surge over the past 4-5 weeks. To take advantage of that you would have had to had a passing knowledge or a little gamble because you would have had to buy back in after cashing out. Which I did and I said I did BEFORE during and after it happened. July 16th (when you and the other experts all disappeared) I was there telling people to not only stop panicking but buy buy buy. Yup all air trades. I sit here typing for hours trying to impress a bunch of broke dick losers on some chitty chat forum. What are there 12 guys who post and 50 ghosts?

I have better things to do with my time. but there are or at least were people doing it and I felt sorry for them. SO I started posting more. I wasnt banging my chest I was giving advice. LEGIT advice. Its easy to try and get people to buy into a pump and dump especially when the price is going through the roof. But I didnt see a single 'sell now' post. Other than after the collapse had happened and claims were made of prices that were dubious at best. But I am not going to argue that because sometimes in real time it happens too fast.

Either way I have put on display here the past couple days on exactly how to make money and even gavce an example of a nice quick hitter and quitter this morning. I set the low price and I set the high price. It has gotten down to that buy price again but I have passed because like I also said theyre going to dump it again and even if the price looks good it wont when the bottom falls out.

Comment

As for the blockchain one you have your hands on now. There is actually only a SINGLE blockchain. Everything else shoots off it in nodes. But I am sure you knew that too.
                                                          Just stop. There isn't one single blockchain. The coins are based off of blockchain technology.

Comment

A blockchain is just a ledger keeping a record of transactions.

Comment

wantit- When you google something and try to summarize it here, you are going to make a lot of mistakes because you don't understand it.

Comment

You're not spot on. You past post everything. There's a reason why they kick you out of crypto threads at peeps.
                                                                'kick me out' LMAO I just stop posting in them because theyre sad. You guys all lose money and that almost impossible to do with prices the way they are now.

you can deflect all you want youre a loser and you dont know shit.

I and others have asked you pointblank and whenever you do have the balls to answer youre dead wrong.

How has holding BTC worked out for you? Oh I know you all sold last night right before the dip....yup I past post.

And who is clogging up threads now? This thread was a record of what I said and did the past few days you come in here to clutter it up with your jealousy trying to deflect from what I posted in it.

but thats what you do youre like a 3 year old kid who doesnt have mommy and daddy pay attention to him.

I left peeps for a reason and here you are over here with your typical bullshit. Talking about shit that has nothing to do with actually making money. Trying to say I was exposed for taking something (totally accurate) out of context and trying to make it matter. In the end I suspect 99% of the people with money in the market dont know or care what a block, blockchain or node even is. Which isnt a bad thing because it really doesnt matter in the end. But you make it out like its as if someone said to use a market that hasnt taken new customers form the US in 4 months to get ready for a coin that doesnt even exist and wont for awhile....oh wait....

A coin I am on record that will 100% come back and be forked. They might try to rename or rebrand it but it will be the same thing fundamentally.

Either way you have made about a dozen posts in this thread by now and not a single one says anything other than 'youre wrong I am right (with zero reasoning)' nor has any of them had any bearing on how to actually make money or how to avoid losing money. Just more of your childish rolling around throwing a temper tantrum.

If youre going to post in this thread at least try and contribute something that matters. Because even if it wasnt me I would look at what was said and where someone gave a price of 62.30 and telling people there was a push on, and then 4 or 5 hours later seeing the coin at 67 bucks, that is really all that would matter to me. Or that same guy telling people to watch for a free fall when it hit the ceiling and then watching that same 67 dollar coin drop to under 64 dollars in 3 hours. Or last night to watch for a spike to 70 (didnt happen it only got to 66) and then to be careful because it would be a freefall. I even said it would be 10 bucks less so atthe time it was 64 I think its now 60. So it has to get to 54 for me to call that one as well. But its halfway there already.

but you want to screw up thread with your stupidity. If you made 10% of the predictions I made in this thread that have come to fruition you would be jerking yourself raw on these boards.

This thread has been a buy price and sell price thread and I have been right on every one except the over night as it didnt get to the number I thought it would. I am sure I am not the only one either. But immaterial.

its also hard to past post something I said 3 hours before it happens but thats your fantasy world not mine.

Comment

A blockchain is just a ledger keeping a record of transactions.
                                                                  actually thats a BLOCK, but whatever youre the genius. There can be more than one transaction per block too. But when the guy asked the question I didnt think he wanted a break down of how it happens.

I told him what he specifically wanted to know how long before GDAX approved his transaction. I said 3 or 4 transactions and that would be 15020 minutes (I think) for it to happen. If you look at GDAX FAQ it spells it all out I was going by memory.

From their FAQ:

https://support.gdax.com/customer/en...tal-currencies
                                                                  Wait times for digital currency transactions

Each digital currency, has its own average time interval between confirmations, and requires a certain number of confirmations before it is credited to your account balance:
                                                                  • BTC: 3 confirmations (30 minutes on average)
                                                                  • ETH: 50 confirmations (12 minutes on average)
                                                                  • LTC: 6 confirmations (30 minutes on average)

now you can play your fuck fuck game all you want but how about you do it somewhere else youre beginning to bore me even more than usual.

Comment

actually thats a BLOCK, but whatever youre the genius. There can be more than one transaction per block too. But when the guy asked the question I didnt think he wanted a break down of how it happens.

I.
                                                                    That's not a BLOCK. A block is just a group of transaction. Each block is created in approximately 10 minutes. Then the block is entered to the blockchain.

Comment

You said there were 3 or 4 transactions per "blockchain". When called out you said it was a typo and that there were 3 or 4 transactions per "block"

Your problem there is that there are 3 or 4 transactions per second. Be more careful when you bring google over.

Comment

Another bot just got caught I think order for 1525 bought at 61.22 then another 230 something order for 61.23. HAve to see if that was a mistake or for real pirce is stagnating but going up just slightly sitting on 61.25.

I an not in anything right now but still watching.

Comment

hmm could have been real just had some flashes at 61.49 and that block just bought not up for sale yet....

Comment

yup missed that one it was definitely real. still havent seen them for sale yet unless they are split up in really small blocks.

Not likely because by the looks if it can push through this little bit here 62.55 is right there.

I am still not in but its possible to get a nice quick hitter here if you want to gamble.

Comment

• #78

nope they lined up and the dump is on now....

Comment

• #79

dump = -5.6%

"White Folk's Greed Runs a World In Need..."

Comment

• #80

Originally posted by Sam Odom View Post
                                                                                  dump = -5.6%

you dont look at that you look at what the high and low is and go from there. the High yesterday was 67 and change its now 5959 and falling like a stone. 8.5/69 is 12.3% and its going to keep going.

Look at that percentage at around noon and see what is says I guarantee it will be close to if not more than 20%.

Since 5 Am this morning (5 hrs) its gone from 64 to 59 and change coming back up slightly now) but call it 60. 4/64 is 6.25% so its more than what you just quoted there but in real world terms its 4 bucks per coin.

Like I said you will see some people coming in off huge dips trying to make some quick hitters but the predominant trajectory is going to be a downward one. Its not time for all out free fall yet but when it happens you will see it. It already had the mini one this morning when it went from 64 to 60 in about 10 minutes. They cant dump it all at once with these smaller volumes they wont be able to fleece people on the way down.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X