Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

    Monday 3-12-2018(play #102):

    MIAMI HEAT +7 (WA)

    Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 45 losses - 4 pushes for +1.20 units


    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

    Comment


    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

      Monday 3-12-2018(play #103):

      MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES +8 (WA)

      Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 45 losses - 4 pushes for +1.20 units


      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

      Comment


      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

        Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
        Monday 3-12-2018(play #102):

        MIAMI HEAT +7 (WA)

        Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 45 losses - 4 pushes for +1.20 units


        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
        The Portland Trail Blazers beat the Miami Heat 115 to 99.

        Loser.

        Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 46 losses - 4 pushes for +0.10 units


        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

        Comment


        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
          Monday 3-12-2018(play #103):

          MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES +8 (WA)

          Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 45 losses - 4 pushes for +1.20 units


          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
          The Milwaukee Bucks beat the Memphis Grizzlies 121 to 103.

          Loser.

          Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 47 losses - 4 pushes for -1.00 units


          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

          Comment


          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

            Tuesday 3-13-2018(play #104):

            BROOKLYN NETS +9 (WA)

            Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 47 losses - 4 pushes for -1.00 units


            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

            Comment


            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

              Tuesday 3-13-2018(play #105):

              WASHINGTON WIZARDS -3 (WA)

              Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 47 losses - 4 pushes for -1.00 units


              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

              Comment


              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                Tuesday 3-13-2018(play #106):

                DENVER NUGGETS -2 (WA)

                Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 47 losses - 4 pushes for -1.00 units


                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                Comment


                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                  I'll help you out here Meat. Another crappy night. 0-3 for Meatmush on the hardwood. 52-50 on the year -4.00 units. Who would have thunk both the basketball and pucks would be losing ventures?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                    Originally posted by texaswizzard View Post
                    I'll help you out here Meat. Another crappy night. 0-3 for Meatmush on the hardwood. 52-50 on the year -4.00 units. Who would have thunk both the basketball and pucks would be losing ventures?
                    Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                    Yesterday, 04:30 PM Post #988

                    But I had fourteen(14) beers two(2) nights ago and twelve(12) last night.
                    Not good!

                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                    http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php/421836-New-2018-EOG-thread-Judge-what-The-MeatMan-eats/page29
                    Correlated parlay?
                    If this trend continues "The Meatman" will soon be posting photos of Chef Boyardee cans in his eats thread.
                    Turnaround,skid row,or Meat in the middle somewhere...

                    Comment


                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                      Originally posted by SlickFazzer View Post
                      Another Profitable thread from the Meatman!!
                      Not so fast my friend.....three weeks later and both threads are negative....
                      Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                      Comment


                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                        Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                        Not so fast my friend.....three weeks later and both threads are negative....
                        At least you were not with us last night.

                        That's a positive!


                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                        Comment


                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                          Since you are not updating your NBA picks, I would imagine you are getting ready for your MLB pick thread....can we expect a positive result?
                          Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                          Comment


                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                            Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                            Since you are not updating your NBA picks, I would imagine you are getting ready for your MLB pick thread....can we expect a positive result?
                            We talked about you last night, too.

                            It was not pretty.


                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                            Comment


                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                              Any picks?

                              Comment


                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                The NBA regular season ends April 11.

                                The NBA playoffs begin April 14.

                                The last possible date of the NBA postseason (Game 7 of the NBA Finals) is set for June 17.

                                Meaty claimed last night he will be posting his plays in this thread until the bitter end of the season.

                                Comment


                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                  Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                  We talked about you last night, too.

                                  It was not pretty.


                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                  Talk is cheap Meathead....
                                  Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                    Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                    Talk is cheap Meathead....
                                    You're not very liked.


                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                      The Meatman apologized to me last night about his behavior at EOG regarding some of his comments made to Viejo Dinosaur.

                                      No apology necessary as we're all big boys and we can take care of ourselves.

                                      Do I wish there was no in-fighting and boorish behavior?

                                      Of course.

                                      But I'm not going to make a big deal about it.

                                      I'm a gambler, not a babysitter.

                                      Comment


                                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                        Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                        The Meatman apologized to me last night about his behavior at EOG regarding some of his comments made to Viejo Dinosaur.

                                        No apology necessary as we're all big boys and we can take care of ourselves.

                                        Do I wish there was no in-fighting and boorish behavior?

                                        Of course.

                                        But I'm not going to make a big deal about it.

                                        I'm a gambler, not a babysitter.
                                        But I would never apologize to him.

                                        Comprende?


                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                          Tuesday 3-13-2018(play #104):

                                          BROOKLYN NETS +9 (WA)

                                          Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 47 losses - 4 pushes for -1.00 units


                                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                          The Toronto Raptors beat the New Jersey Nets 116 to 102.

                                          Loser.

                                          Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 48 losses - 4 pushes for -2.10 units


                                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                          Comment


                                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                            Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                            But I would never apologize to him.

                                            Comprende?


                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                            Understood.

                                            And you sounded as if you were more disappointed in yourself for allowing VD to get under your skin.

                                            In the end, the Internet fighting is childish and unproductive.

                                            Let's win some money today.

                                            Comment


                                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                              Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                              Tuesday 3-13-2018(play #105):

                                              WASHINGTON WIZARDS -3 (WA)

                                              Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 47 losses - 4 pushes for -1.00 units


                                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                              The Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Washington Wizards 116 to 111.

                                              Loser.

                                              Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 49 losses - 4 pushes for -3.20 units


                                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                              Comment


                                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                Tuesday 3-13-2018(play #106):

                                                DENVER NUGGETS -2 (WA)

                                                Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 47 losses - 4 pushes for -1.00 units


                                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                The Los Angeles Lakers beat the Denver Nuggets 111 to 102.

                                                Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -4.30 units


                                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                Comment


                                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                  Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                  Understood.

                                                  And you sounded as if you were more disappointed in yourself for allowing VD to get under your skin.


                                                  In the end, the Internet fighting is childish and unproductive.

                                                  Let's win some money today.
                                                  I was.

                                                  I don't like chomos, JK.

                                                  That's what we called people like VD over twenty-five(25) years ago in Orleans Parish Prison.


                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                    Saturday 3-17-2018(play #107):

                                                    NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +8(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

                                                    Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -4.30 units


                                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                      Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                      Saturday 3-17-2018(play #107):

                                                      NEW ORLEANS PELICANS +8(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

                                                      Current NBA "ATS" Record: 52 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -4.30 units


                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                      The Houston Rockets beat New Orleans 107 to 101, but the Pelicans covered the spread.

                                                      WINNER!!

                                                      Current NBA "ATS" Record: 53 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -3.30 units


                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                        Sunday 3-18-2018(play #108):

                                                        OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER +7(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

                                                        Current NBA "ATS" Record: 53 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -3.30 units


                                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post

                                                          That's what we called people like VD over twenty-five(25) years ago in Orleans Parish Prison.


                                                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                          You were in prison?
                                                          Wow, I'm so surprised. Please make another joke about where I used to work ten (10) years ago.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                            Gotta give Meat credit. He made a good call on New Orleans last night.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                              Nice hit Dave!

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                Originally posted by ZzyzxRoad View Post
                                                                You were in prison?
                                                                Wow, I'm so surprised. Please make another joke about where I used to work ten (10) years ago.
                                                                You came to Las Vegas when it was BOOMING!

                                                                And the best job you could land was at the El Cortez?

                                                                That's sad even if it was ten(10) years ago.

                                                                Really sad.


                                                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                  Originally posted by ZzyzxRoad View Post
                                                                  You were in prison?
                                                                  Wow, I'm so surprised. Please make another joke about where I used to work ten (10) years ago.
                                                                  Yep.

                                                                  Sold drugs to a cop when I was nineteen(19) years old almost thirty(30) years ago.

                                                                  Not embarrassed at all about it.


                                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                    Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                                    Sunday 3-18-2018(play #108):

                                                                    OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER +7(-120 buying 1/2 point) (WA)

                                                                    Current NBA "ATS" Record: 53 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -3.30 units


                                                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                                    The Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Toronto Raptors OUTRIGHT 132 to 125.

                                                                    WINNER!!

                                                                    Current NBA "ATS" Record: 54 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -2.30 units


                                                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                      Tuesday 3-20-2018(play #109):

                                                                      BOSTON CELTICS +2.5 (William Hill app)

                                                                      SECOND HALF WAGER vs oklahoma city thunder


                                                                      Current NBA "ATS" Record: 54 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -2.30 units


                                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                        Tuesday 3-20-2018(play #110):

                                                                        PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS +5(-120 buying 1/2 point)

                                                                        Current NBA "ATS" Record: 54 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -2.30 units


                                                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                                          Tuesday 3-20-2018(play #109):

                                                                          BOSTON CELTICS +2.5 (William Hill app)

                                                                          SECOND HALF WAGER vs oklahoma city thunder


                                                                          Current NBA "ATS" Record: 54 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -2.30 units


                                                                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                                          The Boston Celtics beat the Oklahoma City Thunder OUTRIGHT in the second half 55 to 51.

                                                                          WINNER!!

                                                                          Current NBA "ATS" Record: 55 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -1.30 units


                                                                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                            Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                                            Tuesday 3-20-2018(play #110):

                                                                            PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS +5(-120 buying 1/2 point)

                                                                            Current NBA "ATS" Record: 54 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -2.30 units


                                                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                                            The Houston Rockets beat Portland 115 to 111, but the Trail Blazers covered the point spread.

                                                                            WINNER!!

                                                                            Current NBA "ATS" Record: 56 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -0.30 units


                                                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                              Wednesday 3-22-2018(play #111):

                                                                              ORLANDO MAGIC +8 (WA)

                                                                              Current NBA "ATS" Record: 56 wins - 50 losses - 4 pushes for -0.30 units


                                                                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                                Dave I would avoid backing teams that are in full tank mode down the stretch.
                                                                                Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                                  Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                                                                  Dave I would avoid backing teams that are in full tank mode down the stretch.
                                                                                  +1


                                                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X