Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Monday November 6th 2017

Play #1:
    PHOENIX SUNS +1 (current line at Bookmaker)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 0 losses - 0 pushes

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017 - 2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

BOL with the ballers meaty

Comment

Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2017 - 2018 NBA picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Knock em out Dave

Comment

Nobody knows Tulane football like the Scandaliatos

Comment

Final score: Nets 98 Suns 92.

Next.

Comment

Welcome Back
            'You're a Gambler?' ....."Well, I try to keep the gambling to a minimum"........ 'How do you do that?'..... "By being good at it!" ..... Robert Redford in 'Havana'

Comment

Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
              Monday November 6th 2017

Play #1:
              PHOENIX SUNS +1 (current line at Bookmaker)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 0 losses - 0 pushes

The Brooklyn Nets beat the Phoenix Suns 98 to 92.

Loser.

Current Record: 0 wins and 1 loss and 0 ties

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                Welcome Back
                Thanks, Mr. Pink.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats View Post
                  BOL with the ballers meaty
                  Thanks, Cap!

Comment

Originally posted by rico1 View Post
                    Knock em out Dave
                    You got it, brother!

Comment

Get'em next time Meatman!
                      Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Tuesday November 7th 2017

Play #2:
                        INDIANA PACERS +2(-120 buying 1/2 point) (current line at Bookmaker)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 1 loss - 0 pushes

Comment

Las Vegas bettors can visit Wynn, Stations or CGT properties to find the Pacers +2 (-110).

Good luck, Dave.

Comment

Play #2:

So many numbers here yet Dave omits Indiana's betting number: 706.

Comment

Domantas Sabonis will not play tonight for the Pacers after scoring 16 points in Sunday night's loss to the Knicks.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                Las Vegas bettors can visit Wynn, Stations or CGT properties to find the Pacers +2 (-110).

Good luck, Dave.
                                If I take +1.5 points I get bashed.

If I would have taken +2 points I would have been bashed.

This is a TOUGH CROWD around here, but I will the first to admit this thread has been VERY CALM since it has been started and I would like to keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                  So many numbers here yet Dave omits Indiana's betting number: 706.
                                  Instead of bashing me for not including the betting number, how about a COMPLIMENT on the title of the thread?

I noticed you did not need to change anything.

Right?

PS Why did you delete my consecutive posts from JK, JK, JK, JK and JK thread?

That didn't make you laugh/smile??

Comment

Made me chuckle.

But the mockery was over the top.

I like to keep the thread titles clean or clear of any nonsense.

Comment

Final score: Pelicans 117 Pacers 112.

A disastrous final minute for the Pacers.

Block out for God's sake.

Comment

Meatman is a consistent losing handicapper a la Brandon Lang. Keep the fade plays coming. Once he falls far enough behind he kills the thread. If Meat was winning he wouldn't be renting cheap hotel rooms to stay in and look like a banged up 65 year old.

Comment

Get them next time Meat...
                                          Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Play #2:

The New Orleans Pelicans beat the Indiana Pacers 117 to 112.

Loser.

Current Record: 0 wins and 2 losses and 0 ties for -2.30 units

Comment

In Meat I Trust

Comment

Originally posted by fifty cint View Post
                                                In Meat I Trust
                                                You probably shouldn't trust a tout who buys a half point on a 1.5 point dog in the NBA
                                                All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Wednesday November 8th 2017

Play #3:
                                                  LOS ANGELES LAKERS +7(WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 2 losses - 0 pushes for -2.30 units

Comment

Not to bust balls, but where exactly was +7 WA at the time of your post

Comment

Wednesday November 8th 2017

Play #3:
                                                      LOS ANGELES LAKERS +7(WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 2 losses - 0 pushes for -2.30 units

The Boston Celtics beat the Los Angeles Lakers 107 to 96.

Loser.

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 3 losses - 0 pushes for -3.40 units

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VnO_H5798Y

Comment

This thread is nearly as bad as Baseball Zealot's BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.

Dave, college hoop season starts Friday night.

Comment

Merely poking fun, Dave.

Merely poking fun.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                              I'll ask you again Dave, where was +7 WA at the time of your post? I'm not trying to give you a hard time, I just don't think you're being honest here

Comment

The line opened at +9.5 so we all know it was available at some time. The game lost anyways.
                                                                Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

Comment

Originally posted by Paleface View Post
                                                                  The line opened at +9.5 so we all know it was available at some time. The game lost anyways.
                                                                  Yes, +7 was available, but at the time of his post it wasn't. Like I said, I'm not looking to bust balls, but if he's going to keep a picks thread, I don't think I'm asking too much for him to be honest with his lines, that's all. How many guys want to tail him, but when they try to play the Lakers +7, they can't find that number. The fact the play lost is immaterial, if he posts a line that's WA, it should be

Comment

will #1 add a hundred ($100) dollar bonus for a 0-10?

Comment

How many guys want to tail him
                                                                      None

Comment

Yes, +7 was available, but at the time of his post it wasn't. Like I said, I'm not looking to bust balls, but if he's going to keep a picks thread, I don't think I'm asking too much for him to be honest with his lines, that's all. How many guys want to tail him, but when they try to play the Lakers +7, they can't find that number. The fact the play lost is immaterial, if he posts a line that's WA, it should be
                                                                        Bump

Comment

Get them next time Meat....
                                                                          Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

How much would you like to wager that the line was seven(7) points at Bovada when I bet it?

Comment

• #39

Thursday November 9th 2017

Play #4:
                                                                              DENVER NUGGETS+2(WA)

Current NBA "ATS" Record: 0 wins - 3 losses - 0 pushes for -3.40 units

Comment

• #40

How much would you like to wager that the line was seven(7) points at Bovada when I bet it?

When you posted the play you didn't specify Bovada, you said the play was WA, we both know the play wasn't WA at the time of your post. I'm glad you corrected yourself by now saying where you got your line since 7 wasn't WA. BTW, I'm also on Denver tonight, GL

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X