LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LeBron's legacy not what it once was

At the same age 33 years old, Jordan had 42 games of 30 points or more.

Comment

oops, Brick scored 39 last night.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
        He has victimized me several times an unfortunately you can't legislate for honesty on here. You bring your own morals to the forum and he has none and that is why he is on ignore and will stay there.
        gamebred lying again pretending that he hasn't touted Brick's defense in the past. This is the first year that gamebred has admitted that Brick is lazy.

Comment

11/17/17
          LMAO. Gotcha. You can't keep your story straight.

I thought you told me you never dissed LBJ's Defense and he was a good defender? So which is it?

Here's a hint, I have watched 80% of the Cavs games this year and LBJ is absolutely, positively, still a +Defender.

Comment

Lebron's defense is defense only a mother could love... and of course whatever teammate that respects him so much who is banging his mother so granted temporary status as his poppa as well.

Comment

bred
              Originally Posted by GameBred
              Heim is the first poster that I am aware of that made the astute observation that he has never seen a Star Player get more non-calls than LBJ. I have always known this but kept my silence just to avoid any claims of bias (which hasn't stopped a few posters from mislabeling me as such).

As a sidenote, I don't know what they are doing to LBJ in the Physio Room but his defense is fucking insane. The man seems ubiquitous on that end of the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                Lebron's defense is defense only a mother could love... .
                lol

Comment

bred can't keep his stories straight.

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                    bred
                    false, as that belongs to Shaquille O’Neal until sniper fire or bazooka’s become legal, fact is most humans are prown to favor a more recent event/time most humans and history, cheat worthy worthwhile discussions

Comment

Brutal defensive day for Brick. Worst man on the court plus/minus -16.

Comment

He had one good game against fricken Denver and they say he's better than ever......

Comment

Originally posted by High Times View Post
                          He had one good game against fricken Denver and they say he's better than ever......
                          Whether he's playing at an All-time high is debatable but he's besting his career averages in rebounds (1 more per game), assists (almost 2 more per game) FG%, eFG%, has been a 4th Qrt Monster, etc, while playing more minutes than anyone in the LG at 33 and doing it with scary efficiency... The conversation has to take place.

In my endeavor curate what I see on here, you have no given me no other choice but to put you on ignore. All you guys are just too dumb to even respond to any more.
                          Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Whether he's playing at an All-time high is debatable but he's besting his career averages in rebounds (1 more per game), assists (almost 2 more per game) FG%, eFG%, has been a 4th Qrt Monster, etc, while playing more minutes than anyone in the LG at 33 and doing it with scary efficiency... The conversation has to take place.

In my endeavor curate what I see on here, you have no given me no other choice but to put you on ignore. All you guys are just too dumb to even respond to any more.
                            His stats are the results of him having to have the ball the entire game. Hell he better have good stats or you could say he sucks..... You are the one with the problem! Forcing everyone to claim Lebron is the greatest ever.... He is an all-time great but only because he is playing in todays NBA where stats mean everything.
                            He is top 20 and you and everyone else should accept this and we can end this retarded discussion.
                            Top 20..... I think that is fair.... And there's no way he is better now than 5 years ago... That just proves how ignorant these Lebron lovers really are...... Trying to pull that bullshit on everyone......

Comment

I can't believe you lasted this long.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                                I can't believe you lasted this long.
                                LMAO.

And I can't believe it's not butter!

This place is an absolute insane asylum and the inmates are running amok.
                                Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Originally posted by High Times View Post
                                  bred must be trolling and we fell for it. I should have realized it 4 months ago when bred was talking about Brick's insane defense.

bred still doesn't know how to evaluate stats of a point forward and thinks it's impressive to hit a high percentage of layups and dunks. He forgets about the awful percentage outside of a layup.

Comment

Over 40% of Brick's shots are layups or dunks.

Comment

The average free throw percentage is 76.9%

Brick this year 72.7%
                                      Last year 67.4%

yet bred thinks somehow Brick is a good outside shooter.

Comment

I wonder what the impact will be when Love comes back.

Comment

bred - Is Brick playing elite defense or do you want to take that back?

Comment

Bozo came to town and went 0'fr.....

Comment

Brick -13 plus/minus. Second worse guy on the court.

Comment

They may miss the playoffs.
                                                Unless Love comes back healthy and carries the team, like he's used to doing.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats View Post
                                                  Bozo came to town and went 0'fr.....
                                                  So I take it that you aren't the one who paid for the #LABron billboards?

Comment

Harden and Wesrbrooks stats are diwn, but their teams are better. That's how it works

Comment

Thomas will be a star again now that he's away from Brick.

Comment

Thomas will be a star again now that he's away from Brick.
                                                        Didn't know Tyrus was still in the league.

Comment

lebron said he is " a fine wine "

Comment

Can't blame Lue for benching Brick.

Comment

LBJ's game is like, WHOA!!!

You haters keep acting like you don't know...

Comment

The most assists in NBA history w/out a Turnover belongs to...

LeBron Raymone James w/ 17.

Let's add that to his legacy.

Comment

But what about that 1 free throw he missed at the end of the game homie?

Comment

Brick will make up for it. It won't be long until he's the all time leader in turnovers.

Hell of a game out of Love too. 4-6 from three point range spreading the court. 23 pts, 12 rebounds, 4 assists.

Excluding Brick, Cle was 14-21 from the 3 point line. Sharp shooters.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                                                                      But what about that 1 free throw he missed at the end of the game homie?
                                                                      LMAO.

I love trolling the trollers. I just can't help myself.

Comment

bred acts as if it's the first time that someone had 17 assists in a

Jordan vs. Portland 3/24/89

34 points
                                                                        17 assists
                                                                        7 rebounds
                                                                        6 steals

Comment

Antetokounmpo averages 27.5 pts, 10.1 rebounds, 4.8 assists and plays great defense.

Westbrook 25.4/9.7/10.2 and plays with heart.

Brick plays no defense contrary to what bred says.

bred watches Brick and no one else from the past or present.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                                                                            They may miss the playoffs.
                                                                            Unless Love comes back healthy and carries the team, like he's used to doing.

Man it's tough being right this much.
                                                                            They were close to not making the playoffs, with Lebron playing selfishly.

Now that Love came back, they're 2-0.

Now they have the best player to ever play the game and Love comes back and starts giving that guy somebody to pass to. Probably favored to win the championship this time next week after going 11-0 with Love back.

Imagine if they had a coach on the team, they may win the next 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                                                                              Man it's tough being right this much.
                                                                              They were close to not making the playoffs, with Lebron playing selfishly.

Now that Love came back, they're 2-0.

Now they have the best player to ever play the game and Love comes back and starts giving that guy somebody to pass to. Probably favored to win the championship this time next week after going 11-0 with Love back.

Imagine if they had a coach on the team, they may win the next 12 years.
                                                                              LOL miss the playoffs...
                                                                              EoG 500 Champion (2/2014)
                                                                              EoG NBA Post-Up 2nd Place (2015)

Comment

bred acts as if it's the first time that someone had 17 assists in a

Jordan vs. Portland 3/24/89

34 points
                                                                                17 assists
                                                                                7 rebounds
                                                                                6 steals

Why are you posting this game?

If you're bringing up random games to prove he's better than Lebron(I think that's what you're doing), bring up the time he scored 69 points against lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDeemer View Post
                                                                                  LOL miss the playoffs...

Hey, just trying to fit in.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X