Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
    Raiders guy, from MVP of the league to once again done for the season.

Lebron the GM got rid of 2 PG's that can't stay healthy. Not only best player ever, but possibly best GM ever as well.
    Only needs 1 more ring to pass Phil as best coach ever.
    I fucking love it.

As a GM, he has one more ring than MJ as well. Riley runs Mia so we can't give him the first two.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post

Lebron the GM got rid of 2 PG's that can't stay healthy. Not only best player ever, but possibly best GM ever as well.
      Only needs 1 more ring to pass Phil as best coach ever.

Comment

Gregg Popovich on Michael Jordan
        He played every play offensively and defensively for all those minutes, and I can’t think of many players who can do that mentally or physically, and he was able to do it. That seems simplistic also, but it’s true. You can’t think of a lot of players who do that

Comment

Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for further surpassing MJ in consecutive games scoring in double digits (870).

LeCloser doing it on both ends; owning the 4th offensively and shutting Walls water off on the would-be go ahead bucket.

#ItsGoodToBeTheKing

P.S. We Love you #TheFirstCedi
          Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
            Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for further surpassing MJ in consecutive games scoring in double digits (870).

LeCloser doing it on both ends; owning the 4th offensively and shutting Walls water off on the would-be go ahead bucket.

#ItsGoodToBeTheKing

P.S. We Love you #TheFirstCedi
            Night after night.

Comment

Lebron James needs to take out a restraining order on this guy

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                Night after night.
                Fucking Groundhog Day. LeBill Murray.

Comment

Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for further surpassing MJ in consecutive games scoring in double digits (871).

Unfortunately he can't hit a free throw to save his life but at least he got a triple-double, which is more important than the win and holding the 3 seed

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
                    Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for further surpassing MJ in consecutive games scoring in double digits (871).

Unfortunately he can't hit a free throw to save his life but at least he got a triple-double, which is more important than the win and holding the 3 seed
                    You realize it’d be nearly impossible to play at his usage rates in today’s zero defense NBA and not score in double figures, right?

Fuck, give me 30 shots I’ll chuck them all from 30 feet and score no less than 15 points in an nba game.

I also got the lebron don’t play defense thing down

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                      You realize it’d be nearly impossible to play at his usage rates in today’s zero defense NBA and not score in double figures, right?

Fuck, give me 30 shots I’ll chuck them all from 30 feet and score no less than 15 points in an nba game.

I also got the lebron don’t play defense thing down
                      bred misses the point that it's much easier to get a triple double when your team scores 130 points compared to 100.

Comment

Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for further surpassing MJ in consecutive games scoring in double digits (872). How much is that Doggy in the rearview window?

Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for leading his teams to 10 consecutive Division Titles.

#I'mKing

Comment

Night after night.

Comment

He got his 10 points and sat. He's more worried about stats and NBA records than winning.

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
                              He got his 10 points and sat. He's more worried about stats and NBA records than winning.
                              Please tell me you aren't being serious?! Please tell me you were just fucking around with this post.
                              Do you bet or watch other NBA games?

Comment

Did you happen to catch the OKC game where RWB intentionally missed 2 layups to get his 16 boards? Did you see where teammates were jumping out of the way to ensure he would get there?

Maybe you were watching Indiana sit Oldipo for the 3rd night in a row for rest purposes. 2 home games and tonight lost by 25 to charlotte. No dunks, 3s or steals. The pacers if put him in the game would JEOPARDIZE his consecutive game with a steal streak. Fun.

Maybe you like Western Conference better!
                                Houston started 5 non starters tonight and got blown out by Sacramento who also held back 2 starters.

Dallas mavs held Dirk out last night. It was the final home game and Dirk Nowitski night. He had a index finger contusion. They won the first half and in order to not jeopardize the draft order they sat all 5 starters of the game and lost the 2nd half by 35.

We could literally go over single team and its a joke. You say all he cares about is stats lol.
                                At least he cares haha.

This is the league that wants a integrity tax!
                                And I have guys with personal agendas against the best player in the league currently complaining about the best player in the league playing 82 games.
                                Who do you want? You name him in the league tonight in a playoff spot that was locked in that played minutes. Let it rest. He will miss some free throws soon. He wont be scored on for the last shot. Why hasn't anyone posted that stat yet?

Comment

Btw not a LBJ fan just think the hate for him on here gets out of hand and logic escapes people.

Comment

Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for further surpassing MJ in consecutive games scoring in double digits (873).

Congratulations to LeBron Raymone James for being the oldest player ever to lead the LG in minutes played.

#IAin'tGotTimeToBleed

Comment

Originally posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
                                      Btw not a LBJ fan just think the hate for him on here gets out of hand and logic escapes people.
                                      then don't read the thread. The slobbering by bred is worse.

Comment

Raiders is tarnishing his credibility more and more with every Lebron post he makes. I used to think it was just and act (like Mcirish) but I'm actually starting to think he's serious now.

Comment

Raiders is far from tarnishing his credibility on this topic.

I'm probably the most objective on Brick.

I say this because of all the haters/lovers I'm on the only one (that I know) admits to having a strong bias...... I don't like the MF'er.

And yes I admit it can tarnish how I view a game.

The thing is though you Brick lovers can not say the same.

If he goes 13-47 from the field, 9-31 from the FT line, turns it over 17 times, and get abused on defense all night the lead will be "OMG Brick scored 40 points!"

Some of you act like Brick might read you all defending him and send a pair of his game worn panties to your homes.

The fact he's being glossed now for scoring 10 points a game speaks volumes to those of us with ears....

We move on.

Comment

Still find it hard to believe that Lebron is 6-0 in 6 NBA finals and none of them went to a 7th game. Can't top that!
                                            And be honest Jordan is what 3-5 in 8 NBA finals? Playing in a weak NBA east. Which if people are honest they would see that if Jordan had played in the west his whole Career he would at best only have played in 3 NBA finals and probably less.
                                            Hard not to see who was better and who was more valuble.

Comment

The reality is if the dude had been playing in the western conference his whole career he at best would have played in 3 NBA finals. Probably only 1 or 2........

Comment

Originally posted by High Times View Post
                                                The reality is if the dude had been playing in the western conference his whole career he at best would have played in 3 NBA finals. Probably only 1 or 2........
                                                if he didn't team up with 2 top 5 PER Players he'd have 1 title right now.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino;5010373[B
                                                  ]Raiders is tarnishing his credibility more and more with every Lebron post he makes[/B]. I used to think it was just and act (like Mcirish) but I'm actually starting to think he's serious now.
                                                  In order for one to tarnish his credibility, one has to be credible to begin with
                                                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Good to see you're still getting the good shit brother.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino
                                                      Good to see you're still getting the good shit brother.

I could smoke the best shit for 24 hours and still be twice as sharp as you and you know it......

Comment

I will put an end to this stupid argument.....
                                                        If Jordan had the exact same stats... 3-5 in NBA finals..... Nobody would claim he was the best ever! Period.
                                                        And Lebron is the stat man but badly loses that #1 most important stat of them all.......

Comment

I will put an end to this stupid argument.....
                                                          If Jordan had the exact same stats... 3-5 in NBA finals..... Nobody would claim he was the best ever! Period.
                                                          And Lebron is the stat man but badly loses that #1 most important stat of them all.......
                                                          yep

mj would be regarded as a kobe type player with a 3-5 mark in the finals

Comment

I could smoke the best shit for 24 hours and still be twice as sharp as you and you know it......
                                                            If I actually thought that I would have killed myself a long time ago. Fact.

Comment

Irving should be the MVP......
                                                              In reality his team is garbage!
                                                              You are clueless

Comment

If you somehow could play a game with the top 20 players of all-time at their best. Lebron wouldn't see much playing time. If you guys can't see that you haven't watched enough basketball or just love him. He is not one of the most talented players of all time. Just a bully in a pussified NBA.
                                                                You are clueless

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                                  He will finish in the top 3 of MVP voting, Harden or Davis will win it, most likely Harden, but LeBron will finish top three, this is a fucking guarantee
                                                                  Bump for High Times

Comment

Davis? Are you on drugs? Or are your TV people saying this?
                                                                    No HT, I'm not on drugs and my TV people didn't say it, it's obvious to anyone who watches basketball how great Anthony Davis is. I told you the top 3 in MVP voting would be Harden, LeBron, and Davis

Comment

Irving should be the MVP......
                                                                      In reality his team is garbage!
                                                                      Feels like you missed the mark on this one by a tad. No ones perfect I guess.

Comment

Feels like you missed the mark on this one by a tad. No ones perfect I guess.

I lol’ed

Comment

Summation through 2 games in Cle/Bos series......

5 average guys playing as a team....

Versus 1 guy playing for stats with 4 irritating teammates getting in his way.

When Brick lovers whine about him having no help theyre actually pointing out one of his biggest flaws (FT shooting, defense and t/o's some others)........

He makes no one he plays with better. If he played for Boston the word would be "he has no help!!??? No one could win with these bums!!!"

Team ball vs 1 stat hungry "superstar" always favors the former. We move on....

Comment

BTW no one will ever convince me him selfishly walking the ball up is best for the team. Best for those first pass assists and personal stats but not best for the team.

Guards who played that way their whole life are now in a new role. And instead to dribbling up if he was using his size to fight for position down low he would be impossible to stop.

Lets put it this way, if he played in Boston under Stevens he wouldn't use him in this role, no one with a clue would. Hes there because its easier on him, not because its best for the team.

Comment

He'd probably be 7th man on this stevens team. Maybe 8th man if Baynes is up after Smart. Bring back MVP Kryie and runner up MVP Hayward, Brick wouldn't see the court.
                                                                              ammiriteee guys

Can't imagine stevens playign a guy that's -52 thru 2 games. Next guy on the team is JR Smith and he's -3. Then George hill at -1. Brick losing the series for them.

Comment

agreed ttaylor

lebron might not find an NBA roster next year

Comment

That's what I'm seeing. -52 +/- 50 points worse than next guy on the team. Guy is no good and Cavs would be winning if it weren't for him turning it over 17 times in 2 games. NBA career is over.

Why would another GM hire a guy to play and take over his job? He's probably going to go into politics next year.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X