LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LeBron's legacy not what it once was

Logging the spot-ups surrendered by the Cavs, about one in every four was the result of either James himself falling asleep, over-helping or ball-watching, or as a result of something else James did
    posted above

Comment

Originally posted by raiders72001 View Post
      posted above
      Can you do any thinking for yourself or do you have to rely on these silly articles? You tell me what you have seen him do on the defensive end and I will do the same.
      Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

You're the farthest thing from a professional sports gambler. Everyone but you realizes he rests and floats on defense. I can show you many articles too.
        Coming from you, this is a compliment and further proof that you have no idea what you are talking about; but, whats new?
        Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
          Coming from you, this is a compliment and further proof that you have no idea what you are talking about; but, whats new?
          what sports do you bet?

Comment

what sports do you bet?
            I don't bet, I trade one market in one sport (Soccer) which gives me a decided advantage over anyone not doing the exact same thing.

Comment

I don't bet, I trade one market in one sport (Soccer) which gives me a decided advantage over anyone not doing the exact same thing.
              So you don't bet basketball? Playing with your feet is totally different than hands.

You have a preconceived notion that LeBron plays good defense and nothing is going to change your mind. Show me one other person that agrees with you.

Comment

So you don't bet basketball? Playing with your feet is totally different than hands.

You have a preconceived notion that LeBron plays good defense and nothing is going to change your mind. Show me one other person that agrees with you.
                GTFO, we had the exact same conversation a few months ago. How is this news to you? The last B-ball bet I made was a Series bet on the Spurs-Heat Finals.

Show you one person? You linked to an article that stated the Pros make a spread adjustment that factors in LBJ's Defensive Impact. You linked it, not me. Did you even read it?

Comment

GTFO, we had the exact same conversation a few months ago. How is this news to you? The last B-ball bet I made was a Series bet on the Spurs-Heat Finals.

Show you one person? You linked to an article that stated the Pros make a spread adjustment that factors in LBJ's Defensive Impact. You linked it, not me. Did you even read it?
                  The article showed play after play where LeBron played awful defense. Here are quotes:

The King is the best player on the Cavs but he has had defensive issues this season
                  LeBron James is surrendering an absolutely insane amount of spot-up shots
                  The key is that this is the biggest problem area for the Cavs. Teams take spot-up shots more than any other type. They score at a higher rate than anything but transition. And James is a big issue within this function.

Comment

You don't need to watch 80% of Brick's games. Watch one game and you'll see he rests and floats on defense. He's old and fatigues fast. It's been the same for years now.

Comment

The article showed play after play where LeBron played awful defense. Here are quotes:
                      Fuck that article. What are you seeing, with your own eyes? Let's watch him tonight and lets grade him out... deal?

There are a few South American Soccer games on that I will be trading at the same time so I may miss a few things but I should capture most of the game.

Comment

You don't need to watch 80% of Brick's games. Watch one game and you'll see he rests and floats on defense. He's old and fatigues fast. It's been the same for years now.
                        No it hasn't. The article you linked belies your statement. The Pros disagree.

Comment

Fuck that article. What are you seeing, with your own eyes? Let's watch him tonight and lets grade him out... deal?

There are a few South American Soccer games on that I will be trading at the same time so I miss a few things but I should capture most of the game.
                          I can't watch tonight. Let's pick another day.

Comment

Anytime. Perhaps when they play the Knicks again and LBJ locks down the 7'3 Porzingis, late.... Again.

Or did that not happen? Because I could have sworn I saw it.

Comment

Tied score, late 4th, Clippers ball to win the game (or go ahead). LBJ had played 40 minutes to this point and the Clippers forced a switch to get LBJ off Blake so that Griffin could try his luck against Wade.

The Defense rests (no pun intended).

Comment

Grade LeBrons GM performance. I’ll give it an F.

148 points allowed today? Lol
                                Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                -

Comment

funny thing is cavs fans are crying for Lue to be fired

they blame lue! Not bron bron

they think lue calls the shots...

Comment

The defensive frontcourt of James, Love and Crowder is an embarrassment to the game.
                                    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

By the time Brick's career is over, he'll be the all time NBA leader in turnovers. Right now his 5th.

Comment

Definitely not a clutch player. Looking for the last two years.

Marc Stein
                                        @TheSteinLine

Late LeBron miss in Toronto left him 5-for-47 over last 10 seasons on game-tying or go-ahead FGs in last five seconds of fourth quarter & OT

9:29 AM - Feb 29, 2016

Comment

I cant remember last time Cavs played even or better w/Brick on court.

3 games before last night he was -26 in total when on the court......

Last night Cleveland was -33 w/Brick on court!!! Thats outrageously bad.

Starting to not even be funny, he is a huge liability on the court!! Defense and turnovers are killing Cleveland when Brick is playing.....

Also choking on FTs, 2 games ago he was 2-8 from FT line? Fuck thats shameful for kiddie team!?? Miss 6 of 8 FTs, really? Shaq would be embarrassed.

Far and away the most overrated player in the NBA, not even a close second. Its almost to pathetic levels.

Even people who look at him as a hero are going to catch on if this keeps up.

Comment

Definitely not a clutch player. Looking for the last two years.

Damn!! Nice find Raiders.

Comment

]LeBron James — widely renowned as the best player in the NBA, a positionless, all-around freak we have all grown to admire — is not only the worst defender in a Cavalier uniform, but one of the worst in the entire NBA.
                                              https://94feetreport.com/lebron-jame...a-ef8bf4c819dd

Comment

Sad thing is Lebron still makes amazing defensive plays once or twice a game but is about as lazy on defense as anyone. He is trying to save himself but is hurting the team doing it..... He won't cut his minutes because he is a STAT player. He knows the only way he can be considered a top 10 all-time player is to be the #1 NBA's all-time scoring leader. And he could get there but will be as useless as Kobe in his last 4 years....... Gamebreds funny

Comment

No difference between Kobes last years and Lebrons next 4 to 5 years.

Comment

Lebron going to lose again

Comment

Bettors thought team meeting on Monday ironed everything out....however as Billups so elequently stated meetings mean u ain't winning.
                                                      The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Cavs with a rally at the end of game with the Spurs only lost by 12

perhaps another team meeting with popcorn.

Comment

Why does almost every better than average player to team up with Lebron have a problem playing with him?

Bosh
                                                          Love
                                                          Thomas
                                                          Irving

List goes on and on.

Playing with this pussy is a nightmare for everyone but Wade. Any comment LebronBred?

Comment

Originally posted by High Times View Post
                                                            Sad thing is Lebron still makes amazing defensive plays once or twice a game but is about as lazy on defense as anyone. He is trying to save himself but is hurting the team doing it..... He won't cut his minutes because he is a STAT player. He knows the only way he can be considered a top 10 all-time player is to be the #1 NBA's all-time scoring leader. And he could get there but will be as useless as Kobe in his last 4 years....... Gamebreds funny
                                                            Have you watched the last 2 games? He's been super on defense. He turns it on and off.

Stat player? Think for yourself and stop listening to other people, unless that other person is me Let's talk about his stats. Do you his teams records when he records a triple-double? I don't know the exact record but I know it is outstanding. He led his team to a historical Finals championship while leading both teams in Pts, Rbs, Asts, Blocks and Steals. He stuffs the stat sheet and Curry's weak ass shit.

Comment

Have you watched the last 2 games? He's been super on defense. He turns it on and off.

Stat player? Think for yourself and stop listening to other people, unless that other person is me Let's talk about his stats. Do you his teams records when he records a triple-double? I don't know the exact record but I know it is outstanding. He led his team to a historical Finals championship while leading both teams in Pts, Rbs, Asts, Blocks and Steals. He stuffs the stat sheet and Curry's weak ass shit.

gave up 104 & 108 to detroit and indiana

No DEE

sad

Comment

HT's right on the money. Brick plays D once or twice a game and bred gets a stiffy. The rest of the time Brick is a huge liability.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                                                  gave up 104 & 108 to detroit and indiana

No DEE

sad
                                                                  I had Detroit, was basically tied @98 with 6 min left and Detroit was outscored 23-6 to end the game. Was looking forward to the rematch tonight, but that trade yesterday changes things.
                                                                  Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                                  -

Comment

"When a team trades a player it's doing what's best for the organization, but when a player decides to leave he's a snake. I know that first hand."

Lebron, you promised Cleveland you'd win them a title and then bolted to Miami to play with your friends because you choked in the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                      "When a team trades a player it's doing what's best for the organization, but when a player decides to leave he's a snake. I know that first hand."

Lebron, you promised Cleveland you'd win them a title and then bolted to Miami to play with your friends because you choked in the finals.

true..... then lebron knew that clevland would get some good picks cause they were bad....then comes back...... now going to leave again since they cannot win

ruining the game

Comment

Per ViSN today Cavs -12 with Bron Bron on the floor.

Comment

Cavs got me good yesterday.

Lebron got scored on twice while guarding ish smith on back 2 back plays. But Thomas looks like absolute shit out there. Had Korver open 3 straight plays and forced shit each time. Then Lebron came in and fed Korver twice in a row and he knocked em down. Still, can't believe that Detroit squad put a whooping on them.

Comment

I feel for Dwayne Wade.

He can only play in fits and spurts because of all the miles on his body.

Wade is 36 going on 46.

Comment

• #78

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                              I feel for Dwayne Wade.

He can only play in fits and spurts because of all the miles on his body.

Wade is 36 going on 46.

Wade is the only guy in the league that is half as big of a pussy as Lebron. All that money he stole from the Bulls, he should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

• #79

He should be ashamed? The bulls should be ashamed for giving him the money.
                                                                                And

Comment

• #80

Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                                                                                  He should be ashamed? The bulls should be ashamed for giving him the money.
                                                                                  And
                                                                                  nah, both should be ashamed, Reinsdorf did it to sell tickets, not win basketball games

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X