Clear All

Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

lol

Man this is so ez....
    I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
      Anyone want to see the post that caused Chloe to have a nervous breakdown and summon his butt buddy faggoty obese friends Kane andBushay to troll my thread? Here it is... be prepared, it is very graphic!
      Screech, you in?
      All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by choslamshe View Post
        lol

Man this is so ez....
        I put $2500 on Falcons live when you posted your Cowboys lock thread. Thanks buddy.

Comment

Good luck on your next play Javey.
          I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Good luck, Javy. I always felt you and Timely both had good NCAAB opinions.

Comment

GL Javy
              I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Originally posted by choslamshe View Post
                GL Javy
                GL Chloe, make sure to post your next live NFL lean.

Comment

Do you really think you're making a persuasive argument when you're portraying yourself as someone dumb enough to think another human being couldn't go to one of the two dozen sports websites to find this score?

I am starting to see why you fell down the stairs and crippled yourself. You legit have down syndrome. That's very sad, I will not be insulting you anymore. That is quite a challenge to go through life like that. Lots of courage.
                  Your constant compulsion to make fun of so many others intelligence while inflating yours shows your profound sense of insecurity. Smart people don't have to boast about their intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Heisenberg View Post
                    Your constant compulsion to make fun of so many others intelligence while inflating yours shows your profound sense of insecurity. Smart people don't have to boast about their intelligence.
                    Ok, Dr. Phil.

No one cares your opinion. Thanks. Any festivals full of 15 year olds you have your eye on lately?

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                      UCSB won 85-66

Comment

also the size of the average tribesman's schlong

Comment

Ok, Dr. Phil.

No one cares your opinion. Thanks. Any festivals full of 15 year olds you have your eye on lately?
                          Nothing but lies from you

1. Vols baseball player

2. Lawyer

3. Created numerous ghost accounts (while trying to deny it before you got busted) to actually vote for yourself in a poll that you started

4. Claiming to inform the FBI on other posters here

Dont have to have a background in psychoanalysis to have you figured out (especially with your constant homoerotic references ). Your insecurities are pretty severe and patently obvious.

Comment

So if I prove I'm a lawyer, you'll self ban and pay me $10,000, right?

You talk shit that you don't even buy yourself, little man.

Comment

leave the Goose alone and let him concentrate on the games. thats what matters here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                                leave the Goose alone and let him contrate on the games. thats what matters here.

Comment

not surprising you'd commiserate with a guy who scams senior citizens, as someone who takes advantage of children sexually

Comment

Ok, Dr. Phil.

Yeah, Shakira is the headliner
                                    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Anyone want to see the post that caused Chloe to have a nervous breakdown and summon his butt buddy faggoty obese friends Kane and Bushay to troll my thread? Here it is... be prepared, it is very graphic!
                                      Do you consider yourself to be a lonely person?
                                      If not, what do your real life friends say when you show them posts like this?

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzxRoad View Post
                                        Do you consider yourself to be a lonely person?
                                        If not, what do your real life friends say when you show them posts like this?
                                        Large assumption zz. Doubt any exist.

Comment

Good luck JB! Look at your fan-club-in-action! And you've only made one selection

Forecasting this thread for three pages, 1500-plus-views, before play number three is made

Comment

Javey isn't going to post plays. He wants to play victim for some sympathy.

"I would have posted plays but the trolls ruined my thread."
                                            I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

JB is January's contestant in the EOG Grand Challenge. Plenty of selections ahead

Comment

If ever a thread deserved a "sticky"?

Comment

Play 2: Wyoming +7.5

Comment

Get em JB!

Comment

Play 2: Wyoming +7.5

Comment

GL, Javy

Comment

Bushay, please stay out of my thread. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
                                                            GL, Javy
                                                            What's up Gabe?
                                                            When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
                                                            Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Comment

I absolutely will not.

Just wishing you luck.

Where is the harm there?

Comment

Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                                                                I absolutely will not.

Just wishing you luck.

Where is the harm there?

Do you see me cluttering your hockey thread?

Comment

It's a hopeless ordeal JB. As you know you have a permanent residence inside Bush's empty skull. Therefore, he cannot stay in his lane.

Comment

Wyoming wins outright nice play Javy

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Vader View Post
                                                                      Wyoming wins outright nice play Javy
                                                                      thanks - sprinkled on the ML but obviously not for the purpose of this thread.

1-1 -0.10 units

Comment

Nice call on Wyoming

Comment

Thoughts on 2 big games in Chicago?

Laying off the first game. Taking Kansas in the nightcap, even though I loved Mason and thought he was the heart and soul of that team for years, I like the guards they have.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                                                                            Thoughts on 2 big games in Chicago?

Laying off the first game. Taking Kansas in the nightcap, even though I loved Mason and thought he was the heart and soul of that team for years, I like the guards they have.
                                                                            I get the feeling Calipari wouldn't mind seeing his team lose by 20 today. We'll see, I like Kansas though, not sure I'll bet it.

Comment

• #78

Big boy basketball tonight. Duke and Michigan State are big.

Comment

• #79

Do you see me cluttering your hockey thread?
                                                                                Are u serious little boy, you clutter every thread on this board with your bullshit.

Comment

• #80

Three pages in this thread and only 2 picks....disappointing....
                                                                                  Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X