Duke vs Sparty
    KU vs UK

Any action? I think I like Sparty +1.5

Comment

Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Nothing today Goose?

Comment

Bushay, is trolling a picks thread on a gambling forum really the best use of your time?

Why don't you post some picks yourself, you fat inbred piece of shit?

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
          Bushay, is trolling a picks thread on a gambling forum really the best use of your time?

Oh snap

Comment

Comment

Javy's from the school of betting big on a low volume of games that he thinks he has a large edge on. I'm from the opposite school of thought but can appreciate both ways of thinking.
              Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Georgia Southern +105

1-1 -0.1 units

Comment

The Goose is Loose!!

Comment

2-1 + 0.95 units

Comment

2-1 + 0.95 units

Great Job buddy!

Comment

not having a good time fading my picks but hey you don't even win your own selections

no difference

Comment

not having a good time fading my picks but hey you don't even win your own selections

no difference

+39% ROI

Comment

-9.00 ROI on best bets over the last year for NowshesmyRuca

Comment

THe Golden Goose Report!

+39% ROI

Comment

-9.00 percent ROI on best bets over the last year for NowshesmyRuca

over 340 wagers

Comment

2-1 + 0.95 units

Comment

Originally posted by rico1 View Post
                                    Good luck JB! Look at your fan-club-in-action! And you've only made one selection

Forecasting this thread for three pages, 1500-plus-views, before play number three is made
                                    Damn I shorted this one badly. Over 6,200 views! At least I got the page number correct. Keep up the great work JB

Comment

Towson -2

Comment

3-1 +1.95 units

Comment

• Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Good call Javy
                                          Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Comment

$

Comment

Keep firing, Javy. Thanks.

Comment

Utah -2 -120

Comment

Utah -2 -120

Final: UNLV 85, Utah 58

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
                                                    Final: UNLV 85, Utah 58
                                                    Why did you abandon yours? You weren’t as negative as anticipated

Comment

The boy is on FIRE!!!!

Nice work Javy.

2 games left on the card as i'm typing.

Really could use some action here.

Comment

Illinois getting shit kicked this 2nd half...
                                                        I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Originally posted by choslamshe View Post
                                                          Illinois getting shit kicked this 2nd half...
                                                          that was posted in this thread?

why are you still trolling, chloe? tiny dick syndrome?

Comment

Iowa +8.5 -105 greek
                                                            ah, figures.

lost your bet of the night and now angry and lashing out at anyone to blame for your bad capping and little dickie.

Comment

You don't get to hide your plays in other threads. A play is a play.

Illinois with a surge...
                                                              I Heart The Purple....

Comment

You don't get to hide your plays in other threads. A play is a play.

Illinois with a surge...
                                                                Let's face it... you had a big bet on Iowa +8.5... they're down by 27, you got angry and went to look to troll.

sad little man you are, i pity you as much as another human being can pity someone

Comment

Did you hit your 14.66 ppd avg today Michelle?

Sensational
                                                                  I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Congrats...nailed it
                                                                    I Heart The Purple....

Comment

was the right play, but officials have cost Illinois no less than 10 points with blatantly incorrect calls, not even judgment calls, but calls they literally could not make by the rules.

https://twitter.com/YahooNoise/statu...19639656513536

Comment

3-3 minus 0.35

Chin up slugger

Focus on that post count
                                                                        I Heart The Purple....

Comment

3-3 minus 0.35

Chin up slugger

Focus on that post count
                                                                          wasn't posted in thread, certainly not going to count against a record in the thread, nor would you have let me added it if it won. Sorry nice try

but i had the right play here, good to see, this is a good game for those who think regular games aren't fixed from time to time

Comment

3-1 +1.95 units
                                                                            3-2 +0.75 units

should be firing tomorrow

Comment

3-3 -0.35
                                                                              I Heart The Purple....

Comment

Good luck tomorrow

End the 2 game skid
                                                                                I Heart The Purple....

Comment

3-2 +0.75 units

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X