Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
    Might have to break your nose in two places...heard it is big enough....
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

kane have you ever posted a winning picks thread? sad you're trolling this one

but I guess you do shit your diapers as a grown man, so sad is a relative term

Comment

Was going to leave this thread alone but since you decided to go thread for thread.
        How do you handicap games? What are the factors you look for in a game? Do you spread the action around or do you mostly just focus on midwest games? Do you beat the closer overall? Hours in a week you put in? Coaches emphasis or only players?
        Do you hope posters follow you and if not who would you recommend? You play very few games. How large is your line discrepency to make a play?

Those are all legit questions.
        Is it hard to watch mens college basketball while masterbating to cubs reruns?
        Ok just the first round of questions. Goodluck on the plays. I hope you win enough to buy yourself a russian mail order bride like your hero while preaching about tougher immigration laws.

Comment

sorry troll, stick to your thread where you give the play by play for your therapist sessions.

Murray State has moved to -3.5, for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
            sorry troll, stick to your thread where you give the play by play for your therapist sessions.

Murray State has moved to -3.5, for what it's worth.
            Good job. What did you make it?

Comment

kicking myself for not taking georgia southern

Comment

9-3 5.65 units

Murray State -2 -109
                Let's pick this back up and make some money.

9-4 + 4.56 UNITS

Southern Illinois -2 (-110) 1 unit

Comment

Goose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                    Goose!!!
                    That nickname is reserved for the only person here who has ever posted and bet a -1000 ML baseball bet and lost.

Comment

-110? is that a nitro line current to when you posted it?
                      When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
                      Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Screw Andrews View Post
                        -110? is that a nitro line current to when you posted it?
                        bookmaker lil feller, I have more than one out

Comment

Oh ok lil guy I thought BM was -115 since this afternoon....lol
                          Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Comment

Originally posted by Screw Andrews View Post
                            Oh ok lil guy I thought BM was -115 since this afternoon....lol
                            i'll tell you this again Screw... I'm not into men.

I know you got super sad that the mentally challenged kid named Gabe from California is gone and you can't dream about butt fucking him anymore, but seriously... not into guys.

like dude, seriously... how fucking creepy are you? you stalked a mentally challenged kid named Gabe from forum to forum for months, maybe years, obviously desperate to butt fuck him and then the second he leaves the forums you are humping another person's leg?

It's so transparent, surely you see that?

Comment

This has nothing to do with forum trash talk, Screw... you are obviously a closet faggot that wanted to butt fuck a mentally challenged dude from LA... that's not even debatable anymore.

Comment

Stop deflecting mikey.....this is your thread not gabe's....

So you're saying you bet S. Ill -2 -110 @ bookmaker tonight....lol

I'll let some others come in and verify that is correct....

Comment

another stalker post from the closet faggot that wanted to butt fuck a mentally challenged LA poster.

Comment

Real bookmaker line moves....lol

01/24 01:29 PM +2 -105 -2 -115
                                    01/24 01:26 PM +2 -110 -2 -110
                                    01/24 01:25 PM +2 -105 -2 -115
                                    01/24 01:24 PM +2 -110 -2 -110
                                    01/24 01:21 PM +2 -105 -2 -115

Comment

another stalker post from the closet faggot that wanted to butt fuck a mentally challenged LA poster.

Kid just come out already. It's OK no really...
                                      Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Screw, do you think this is healthy behavior? I made the bet this afternoon, it was around 2 or 3 when I put in the wager... are you really this concerned about 5 cents?

You realize I'm not a tout, right?

Here, let's just change it for you, little Screwy.

Southern Illinois -2 -115

But I'd look n a mirror and ask yourself why you stalk people around these forums. Your obsession was creepy, do you remember when rico posted like 25 times of you asking me a personal question i didn't feel like answering?

It's pretty sad when you're a big enough freak that I have to side with Gabe about you stalking him. LOL, you obviously did.

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                          Kid just come out already. It's OK no really...
                                          I just buried you in the other thread. Sorry. RIP.

Comment

I just buried you in the other thread. Sorry. RIP.
                                            Like buried worse than your college hoops picks?

Comment

Like buried worse than your college hoops picks?
                                              Is 9-4 not good? I guess I’m confused, I thought that was good, and I thought your 0-6 -15.00 units on the cubs documented was bad.

Comment

Is 9-4 not good? I guess I’m confused, I thought that was good, and I thought your 0-6 -15.00 units on the cubs documented was bad.
                                                http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...ry-contestant)

Comment

Idk man 9-12 plus 9-4 is 18-16. Is 18–16 worse than 0-6 -15.00 units? What am I missing here lil Ruca?

Comment

Idk man 9-12 plus 9-4 is 18-16. Is 18–16 worse than 0-6 -15.00 units? What am I missing here lil Ruca?
                                                    Javy don't forget the thread where you went 2-11 a year ago.

Comment

What your missing is Ruca's 2018 posted plays 7-2 Golden Goose 2018 posted plays 9-13.

That's all

Comment

Don’t really recall that. If you want to go back that far I challenged some fatty from SBR 7 years ago and was 33-14

Comment

Have you guys seen this yet: http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...e-Goose-System

Comment

What your missing is Ruca's 2018 posted plays 7-2 Golden Goose 2018 posted plays 9-13.

That's all
                                                            Good luck little Ruca. I hope you are posting your baseball plays before the game for all 6 months of the season. Incredibly valuable information that I’d be devastated to miss out on. Truly. Cheers

Comment

Screw, do you think this is healthy behavior? I made the bet this afternoon, it was around 2 or 3 when I put in the wager... are you really this concerned about 5 cents?

You realize I'm not a tout, right?

Here, let's just change it for you, little Screwy.

Southern Illinois -2 -115

But I'd look n a mirror and ask yourself why you stalk people around these forums. Your obsession was creepy, do you remember when rico posted like 25 times of you asking me a personal question i didn't feel like answering?

It's pretty sad when you're a big enough freak that I have to side with Gabe about you stalking him. LOL, you obviously did.
                                                              I stalk nobody you stupid fuck..but I'll buy you a drink next time you come to Cincy so you can better let me know what you think of me....lol..however I never mind pointing out liars.....

You're just another liar....you, Gabe same breed....I don't mind exposing that....it's not the 5 cents....it's called reputation and honor....something both you and Gabe would know nothing about...

Two peas in a pod really....

Comment

You’ve got issues Screw. I wish you the best of luck with them.

Comment

I'm not a liar like you....so I'll be fine

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Don't need it...you might though

Comment

Let's pick this back up and make some money.

9-4 + 4.56 UNITS

Southern Illinois -2 (-110) 1 unit

10-4 + 5.56 units

Comment

Why aren't you counting your Grand Challenge picks? Are you the Falcon? You just bump random old threads and claim a new record when other threads go bad?

Very, very poor form.

Comment

what happened with the 9-15 record ?

Comment

We will try to improve on our incredibly impressive 10-4 + 5.56 unit mark tonight with

ELON ML -121

Comment

We will try to improve on our incredibly impressive 10-4 + 5.56 unit mark tonight with

ELON ML -121
                                                                                OUCH! ANOTHER LOSS!!!

The Goose... is... LOOSE!

Comment

Ouch, got our money in good there folks but the ole lead whole game and blow it at the end rears its ugly little troll head

Still an absolutely fantastic 10-5 +4.35 mark in this thread, truly amazing numbers that can not be duplicated by trolls like Cristiano

I remember Cristiano started a soccer picks thread once but quickly ended it after several humiliating losses. Sad!

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X