John Fox...what an idiot....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: John Fox...what an idiot....

patty, still running from your editing lie?

Comment

Yes, responded as soon as I saw your excuse. Waiting there for you dummy.

Comment

He made a point to call me out, chased me around the forum as though he had the goods on me?

I show up over there and he headed for the hills.

Comment

lol patty didn't say Cutler and the Bears

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
            He made a point to call me out, chased me around the forum as though he had the goods on me?

I show up over there and he headed for the hills.

You can have the obsessed idiot for awhile Patty. I'm trying to figure out my losses for the week at each of my books. . I Think I actually gained ground in our contest across the street going 1-3-1.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post

lol patty didn't say Cutler and the Bears
              Exactly right.

I then proceeded to educate him on some basics of law.

To him photoshopping something on the forums could be presented as evidence in a court of law....

No, really!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                You can have the obsessed idiot for awhile Patty. I'm trying to figure out my losses for the week at each of my books. . I Think I actually gained ground in our contest across the street going 1-3-1.

Thanks but I get bored with him very quickly.

Spoiled the fun when I saw what he looked like.

In real life I'd be more inclined to help him across the streets than kick those teeth down his throat like he gets here nightly.

Comment

I watched the replay 20+ times and I can’t tell if he fumbled before his toe touched the chalk. Whatever the call was should not have been overturned.

One thing the league could do is place cameras at each end of the end zones aimed down the length of the field. That angle would have helped greatly.
                  Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                  -

Comment

We know Fox is a dead man walking, so what SHOULD the Bears do?

They don't have the balls to take this chance, but I'm convinced Jim Leonhard will be a great head coach someday. A walk on at Wisky who became an All-B10 player, ends up with a 10 year NFL playing career. He was a DB but also played special teams. In his first year as DC at Wisky, he got a team that lost TJ Watt and Vince Biegal to the NFL draft, and lost starting LB Cichy before the season started. The results? Number one in the country in rush yards/game allowed, and number 1 in defensive QB rating against. At this point, Leonhard's price tag isn't in the stratosphere.....at least not yet. But I have little faith the Bears would go in this direction, and instead would hire a retread, like Marvin Lewis after he gets fired by the Bengals, or a Mike McCoy type coach.

Comment

Well, depends on whether bears can keep Fangio. Need an offensive minded head coach and keeping Fangio on board ideally.

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                        We know Fox is a dead man walking, so what SHOULD the Bears do?

They don't have the balls to take this chance, but I'm convinced Jim Leonhard will be a great head coach someday. A walk on at Wisky who became an All-B10 player, ends up with a 10 year NFL playing career. He was a DB but also played special teams. In his first year as DC at Wisky, he got a team that lost TJ Watt and Vince Biegal to the NFL draft, and lost starting LB Cichy before the season started. The results? Number one in the country in rush yards/game allowed, and number 1 in defensive QB rating against. At this point, Leonhard's price tag isn't in the stratosphere.....at least not yet. But I have little faith the Bears would go in this direction, and instead would hire a retread, like Marvin Lewis after he gets fired by the Bengals, or a Mike McCoy type coach.
                        Last week I heard an interview with Rex Ryan, when asked who the smartest player he ever coached was, he said Jim Leonhard
                        All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                          Last week I heard an interview with Rex Ryan, when asked who the smartest player he ever coached was, he said Jim Leonhard
                          I believe it. And I don't think he's going to be content being at the college level. He's got the potential to be a great coach, but an inept organization like the Bears would never see that.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                            Mark Trestman was a genius too.

Comment

Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                              Mark Trestman was a genius too.
                              Only in the minds of the CFL media. I don't know if any NFL minds considered him one.

Comment

Barth has cost the Bears at least 3 games this year by himself.

If Bears were trying to win, they never release Robbie Gould.

Comment

Only in the minds of the CFL media. I don't know if any NFL minds considered him one.
                                  No they did, called him an offensive genius, he wasn't, and they sucked, I dont know anything about this Leonard guy, but just because you're intelligent doesn't mean you'll be a good NFL coach.

Comment

Going to go out on a very small limb and say that Tarik Cohen is the fastest guy in the world with a last name of Cohen.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                      Barth has cost the Bears at least 3 games this year by himself.

If Bears were trying to win, they never release Robbie Gould.
                                      100% true. They couldn't wait to get rid of Gould, and the replacements have been abhorrent.

4 FGs today for Gould.

Comment

He won a cfl title this year.

Bears are looking king for a way to lose this game.
                                        Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                        -

Comment

I guess in hindsight it makes sense... They probably win 3-4 more games since Gould has been released but that just hurts their draft picks.

Comment

Bears get shutout in the 2H vs SF, unreal.
                                            -

Comment

Payback is a bitch.

I'm glad for Gould.

Comment

Bears may not beat Cleveland.
                                                -

Comment

I was shocked Trevathan and McPhee were playing. Thought both were hurt. But on cue, both got injured.

Comment

Obvious who gets the gameball

Comment

Headline in Chicago Sun Times or Trib tomorrow:

"It's Gould, Jerry, Gould"

Comment

8489 announced no-shows
                                                        Picture of gould in tribune of him very excited about winning

Comment

Since becoming coach of the Bears, John Fox has been a favorite 7 times, the Bears have lost all 7 of those games
                                                          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by blueline View Post
                                                            8489 announced no-shows
                                                            Picture of gould in tribune of him very excited about winning
                                                            It was a very nice day, I did expect 15-17k no-shows. Their last home game vs Cleveland on 12-24 may have 20K+ no shows.
                                                            -

Comment

Or you argue that it was a nice day so do something other than wasting it at a bear game

Comment

Its official he received the game ball

Comment

Originally posted by blueline View Post
                                                                  Or you argue that it was a nice day so do something other than wasting it at a bear game
                                                                  Better crowd than I expected.
                                                                  -

Comment

Or maybe Garroppolo has a very big family?

Comment

Amazing nobody at the press conference asked Fox how he bungled the clock management in the final 90 seconds. He was counting on blocking a 24 yard field goal??

Comment

Calvin Ridley, Sammy Watkins, Cam Meredith, Dontrelle Inman WR corps next year, Shaheen has been looking better at TE, hard to contribute much as a rookie TE, then you've got Howard and Cohen in the backfield

This team can definitely go from worst to first pretty quickly. Need an offensive minded coach that can work well with Trubisky though for sure.

Comment

I’m not sure Trubinsky is going to be the guy to do it.
                                                                          But hell, Bortles is still QBing in Jax.
                                                                          Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Comment

Here's a prediction: once the dust clears and we know the number of coaches who've been fired, quit or retired, I predict the Bears will either be the last team, or second to last team to name a new coach. Never proactive, always reactive. They will hire some search firm to come up with candidates that virtually any poster on EOG could uncover, while the other teams get the best replacements.

Comment

WMVP said this morning Matt Nagy could be the currently in the lead

Comment

I've been hearing that Jeff Fisher is drawing interest for head coaching positions. Yes, the Fisher who is one of the most losing coaches in the history of the NFL. The guy who coached the Rams to a 4-12 record last year, only to see his replacement go 11-5. Fisher was a starter on the 1985 Bears SB winning team. Could they be stupid enough to seriously consider Fisher (that's a rhetorical question)?

Comment

The game has passed Jeff Fisher....he would be no help to Trubisky...

Jeff was a good defensive coordinator....not such a good head coach...
                                                                                  Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X