Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

    I wagered on the Denver Broncos -2.5 against the Bengals...few reasons

    I see the game going to three..

    Denver coming off back to back games against the Eagles and Pats..

    Cincy has not won in Denver since 1975..

    Denver QB actually didn’t look that bad last night...

    1100-1000...early XMAS present for me....

    Fade at your own risk....
    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

  • #2
    Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

    I'll root home 470 Denver -2.5.

    Expect sweeping changes for the Broncos in the offseason.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

      GL, VD
      All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

        Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
        I wagered on the Denver Broncos -2.5 against the Bengals...few reasons

        I see the game going to three..

        Denver coming off back to back games against the Eagles and Pats..

        Cincy has not won in Denver since 1975..

        Denver QB actually didn’t look that bad last night...

        1100-1000...early XMAS present for me....

        Fade at your own risk....
        Where their defense was absolutely torched and now face the league's highest rated QB and a better run game.
        Any contributions greatly appreciated
        http://fullertoncares.com/
        http://www.sctbrescue.org/

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

          Originally posted by 2W2P2S View Post
          Where their defense was absolutely torched and now face the league's highest rated QB and a better run game.
          Edit and retraction..........no idea why I thought they were playing KC.
          Any contributions greatly appreciated
          http://fullertoncares.com/
          http://www.sctbrescue.org/

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

            Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
            I wagered on the Denver Broncos -2.5 against the Bengals...few reasons

            I see the game going to three..

            Denver coming off back to back games against the Eagles and Pats..

            Cincy has not won in Denver since 1975..

            Denver QB actually didn’t look that bad last night...

            1100-1000...early XMAS present for me....

            Fade at your own risk....
            I believe the Bengals are playing their 3rd straight road game as well, like the play good luck VD

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

              Originally posted by 2W2P2S View Post
              Edit and retraction..........no idea why I thought they were playing KC.

              2W2P2S is not perfect.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                CGT now dealing Denver -3 (Even).

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                  Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                  2W2P2S is not perfect.
                  even when he's wrong he's right........

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                    osweiler is hopeless, burifict is gonna lay him out

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                      Originally posted by railbird View Post
                      osweiler is hopeless, burifict is gonna lay him out
                      Just like he did with the ref last week....

                      Rail, you want some Cincy +2.5?
                      Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                        Gameday. Two interesting events. Lynch is the backup. Osweiler struggles early? Is he on a short leash? Second: team mutiny against Elway hand-picked play-caller, and resident baffoon: Mccoy. Will be interesting to watch what kind of plays Mccoy calls today. Only interest in this game, as it pits two of the worst teams in football, is that it is EOG-vet-VD's G-O-Y

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                          Originally posted by rico1 View Post
                          Gameday. Two interesting events. Lynch is the backup. Osweiler struggles early? Is he on a short leash? Second: team mutiny against Elway hand-picked play-caller, and resident baffoon: Mccoy. Will be interesting to watch what kind of plays Mccoy calls today. Only interest in this game, as it pits two of the worst teams in football, is that it is EOG-vet-VD's G-O-Y
                          No such thing as GOY...I just feel that this is a nice play...I’ve lost these kind before but no big deal...that’s why they call it gambling...
                          Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                            Viejo.

                            You have some good Grande insight on this game?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                              Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                              Viejo.

                              You have some good Grande insight on this game?
                              None....too many negatives with Cincy which includes their third straight road game...
                              Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                None....too many negatives with Cincy which includes their third straight road game...
                                Good luck to you. I'm on the other side to be upfront. Your avatar gets my vote though!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                  Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                                  Good luck to you. I'm on the other side to be upfront. Your avatar gets my vote though!
                                  Well one of us is going to be happy....

                                  Why do you like Cincy?
                                  Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                    Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                    Well one of us is going to be happy....

                                    Why do you like Cincy?
                                    I believe the game should be a pk'em with Brock at QB for the Broncos. He's not good and is going to be looking over his shoulder all game. From a confidence standpoint this Broncos team is broken.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                      Originally posted by Sportsrmylife View Post
                                      I believe the game should be a pk'em with Brock at QB for the Broncos. He's not good and is going to be looking over his shoulder all game. From a confidence standpoint this Broncos team is broken.
                                      I have no opinion on game, but Andy Dalton, albeit somewhat accomplished, is not good either.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                        In John Elway's 21 years in the NFL he's only experienced 2 losing seasons, dude's obviously a winner. Knowing how competitive he his I can't imagine he's taking this very well.
                                        Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                          Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                          In John Elway's 21 years in the NFL he's only experienced 2 losing seasons, dude's obviously a winner. Knowing how competitive he his I can't imagine he's taking this very well.
                                          His coach. His play-caller. His players. All he needs to do is find a mirror

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                            Agree. GL. Prefer ML but shouldn't matter
                                            Maybe you should just pick up the phone, call the place in Jamaica and they can remind you. Man you really are dense. I guess when you repeat a lie enough you start to believe it's the truth

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                              I'm going to wait and see if I can can get Cincy +3
                                              Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                VD,thanks for the play,I am going to follow you on this one

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                  Originally posted by michael777 View Post
                                                  VD,thanks for the play,I am going to follow you on this one

                                                  Why would you follow a liberal like me?
                                                  Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                    My 100 Dime selection is on Denver over the Bengals. The current line on this game at 8:40 am eastern is -2 1/2 in Vegas and offshore. No need to buy off -2 1/2, but if your line is anywhere from -3 to -4 1/2 I advise buying the 1/2 point down. Be sure to shop around for the best line available.Yeah, you really don't even need to see his play to know he is on the Broncos -2 1/2. Lang is Captain Obvious with his plays 95% of the time.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                      Just another loss....two bad teams.....

                                                      Cincy didn’t exactly set the world on fire....

                                                      Back to the drawing board.....really thought I made a good bet at the beginning of the week, but when I didn’t see much movement, I kind of knew it was a reach to cover...
                                                      Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                        Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                                        Just another loss....two bad teams.....
                                                        Well said, and props for not making excuses. Class act.

                                                        For me, Osweiler is a very marginal QB and I would never want to depend on him to cover anything, ever.
                                                        Gambling is infinite, if there’s ever a shadow of doubt, wait for the next.
                                                        And go Ducks!


                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                          Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                                          Just another loss....two bad teams.....

                                                          Cincy didn’t exactly set the world on fire....

                                                          Back to the drawing board.....really thought I made a good bet at the beginning of the week, but when I didn’t see much movement, I kind of knew it was a reach to cover...
                                                          2 bad teams and I really thought you were on the right side...and yes I'm in Cincy so I know them well....just gambling....Cincy should give you more opportunities to get that back this year....
                                                          When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
                                                          Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                            Originally posted by rico1 View Post
                                                            His coach. His play-caller. His players. All he needs to do is find a mirror
                                                            yep, the management the last several years from the Broncos has been bottom of the barrel. Intensely moronic decision after intensely moronic decision. Future is quite bleak in Denver. Tank is coming soon.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                              The OC Mike McCoy got the ax this morning. They still have the same qb.
                                                              Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                              -

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                Originally posted by rico1 View Post
                                                                Gameday. Two interesting events. Lynch is the backup. Osweiler struggles early? Is he on a short leash? Second: team mutiny against Elway hand-picked play-caller, and resident baffoon: Mccoy. Will be interesting to watch what kind of plays Mccoy calls today. Only interest in this game, as it pits two of the worst teams in football, is that it is EOG-vet-VD's G-O-Y

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                  Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                  yep, the management the last several years from the Broncos has been bottom of the barrel. Intensely moronic decision after intensely moronic decision. Future is quite bleak in Denver. Tank is coming soon.
                                                                  Elway blew it when he hired Joseph. But makes Mccoy the scapegoat today. Yet the simple fact is that Elway should have never brought Mccoy back as play-caller in the first place. Erase Elway convincing Manning to play there and winning a super bowl? And he is the worst exec in the league. Elway is not going to fire himself, even though he should be fired right now. The first round of the 2016 draft will be remembered for Wentz and Goff. And how Elway wasted a first round pick on a bust named Lynch

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                    Originally posted by Neveragain View Post
                                                                    Well said, and props for not making excuses. Class act.

                                                                    For me, Osweiler is a very marginal QB and I would never want to depend on him to cover anything, ever.
                                                                    Gambling is infinite, if there’s ever a shadow of doubt, wait for the next.
                                                                    And go Ducks!
                                                                    Like that line,something to keep in mind forever...

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                      Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                                                      Just another loss....two bad teams.....

                                                                      Cincy didn’t exactly set the world on fire....

                                                                      Back to the drawing board.....really thought I made a good bet at the beginning of the week, but when I didn’t see much movement, I kind of knew it was a reach to cover...
                                                                      You can always get it back betting against Ohio State.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #36
                                                                        Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                        Originally posted by Almost Allright View Post
                                                                        You can always get it back betting against Ohio State.
                                                                        Too tough....never know when the real Ohio State shows up....
                                                                        Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #37
                                                                          Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                          Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                                                                          The OC Mike McCoy got the ax this morning. They still have the same qb.
                                                                          More heads will roll at the end of the season this one was easy because they had someone who could step right in and take that position.

                                                                          Like I said before Elway's on an incredible run with only 2 losing seasons in 21 years in the NFL he's not to happy right now.
                                                                          Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #38
                                                                            Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                            Pathetic job by Elway

                                                                            just blames everyone for his mistakes

                                                                            he's got his nuthuggers fooled though

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #39
                                                                              Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                              Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                              Pathetic job by Elway

                                                                              just blames everyone for his mistakes

                                                                              he's got his nuthuggers fooled though
                                                                              I truly think it's his teeth. The donks fans stare at them and forget why they support the team or where they are in space

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #40
                                                                                Re: My NFL selection for this week....very strong play for me...

                                                                                Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                                Pathetic job by Elway

                                                                                just blames everyone for his mistakes

                                                                                he's got his nuthuggers fooled though
                                                                                A Bears fan talking shit about the Broncos is literally laugh out loud funny. Denver won the SB two years ago, and the Broncos are one of the best run organizations in football, meanwhile the last time the Bears won a SB Javy wasn't born, and they've been a shit show, 25-49 since 2013. In that same time frame the Broncos are the exact opposite, 49-25. Such a sad troll attempt by Javy
                                                                                All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                Working...
                                                                                X