• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turfway's holiday meet opens today

the excitement is palpable

Re: Turfway Holiday meet opens today

6th race - #3 Mustang Cat

That's the track announcer's best bet tonight.

I wonder if BZ will be following the Turfway meet.

Comment

It’s still poly surface..tough capping

Comment

does it warrant being the chalk...yes....risk vs return...no thanks

Comment

Originally posted by blueline View Post
          And therein lies the key to playing the races.

You need the right horse at the right price.

Chalk bettors find too many underpriced winners.

And value seekers find too many losers.

Tough game.

Comment

if youre going to take a short price there better be very few variables on the other entrants or you will be in ruin

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
              6th race - #3 Mustang Cat

That's the track announcer's best bet tonight.

I wonder if BZ will be following the Turfway meet.

doubt it, in fact I need to give all these lower tier tracks a rest. Should only bet legit race tracks like SA, BEL, CD. Have seen too many weird things.

Comment

Land of the Wesley Ward chalks...fun track to bet though

Comment

big fields,I'm in

Comment

its a minefield but you can get paid there

Comment

Originally posted by Baseball Zealot View Post
                      doubt it, in fact I need to give all these lower tier tracks a rest. Should only bet legit race tracks like SA, BEL, CD. Have seen too many weird things.
                      I'm with you.

Some of these smaller tracks are not to be trusted.

Additionally, the pools are too small to hold a real bet.

Comment

Blueline was right.

Mustang Cat finished second at odds of 7/5.

Comment

Jeeez you guys think it's bad now? Try 30 years ago....it's like KEE today compared to then.....
                          When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
                          Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Comment

Latonia

Comment

Latonia
                              And the original Latonia back in the day was like CD....I'm old but not even that old...lol......Have however lived in "Latonia" the neighborhood before tho....
                              Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Comment

I have attending Latonia harness on my resume

Comment

Anyone have any luck yesterday?

Comment

I'm with you.

Some of these smaller tracks are not to be trusted.

Additionally, the pools are too small to hold a real bet.
                                    If I turn + ROI at TUP and DED should I not play there?

Comment

If I turn + ROI at TUP and DED should I not play there?
                                      Do what you do do well.

Or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rdalert447 View Post
                                        Anyone have any luck yesterday?

Not for me.

Comment

The takeout at TUP is ridiculous but as long as I'm turning + numbers...

Comment

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

I have to get to a live card there sometime

Comment

Originally posted by trytrytry View Post
                                                I have to get to a live card there sometime
                                                havent been there myself for Turfway

Comment

Re: Turfway's holiday meet opens today

We need both Try3 and Blueline to attend EOG's Fifth Annual Day at the Races in early August at Arlington Park.

Viejo Dinosaur is a confirmed guest.

Comment

Going to scratch Tampa off the list sunday

Comment

Nothing I'm too excited about but in the 7th tonight I did hear a thing or 2

#7 Mia Valentina.....will be playing 20WP as well as some vertical plays

Comment

12-1 ML longest shot....would have hoped for better...oh well

Comment

TG numbers that were fast enough and Brisnet numbers that had her just abot the fastest with a pace advantage...chalk it up to a lbad line

Comment

Going to scratch Tampa off the list sunday
                                                            I'm brilliant

Comment

Lol. I did that the day after my first Preakness. Didn’t realize they were closed.

Comment

Tampa no racing Monday or today I'm outta here.😎

Comment

Travel safely, Blue.

Comment

Travel safely, Blue.
                                                                    Probably make my way to Vegas in march

Comment

popping my Turfway cherry today...sunny and 17 balmy degrees...its a beautiful day for racing

Comment

Urinals are trough-style....buckets of Budweiser look popular among the few people here

Comment

Entire east side of main floor smells like piss...main bathroom has even older troughs with very dim lighting..this place makes HAW look like a resort

Comment

Probably make my way to Vegas in march
                                                                            I'll see you then.

Comment

• #39

Attached Files

Comment

• #40

no I dont make it a habit of taking pictures in men's rooms but this was a special occasion....for some reason I cant post pictures without the file being attached

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X