X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fire up north in Los Angeles

Skirball bel air fire, both sides of 405 closed

Re: A fire up north in la

I havent been north of galen center in long time, oll cancel my plans to go to lmu game

Comment

Heard the Rams had to cancel practice for today.

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
        Heard the Rams had to cancel practice for today.
        Eagles are in Orange County preparing for the Rams....

Took the plus 2 even money...
        Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Can smell it strongly now

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
            Skirball bel air fire, both sides of 405 closed
            Call your lifeguards....meanwhile the firefighters are doing a great job....

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

Eagles the only side I could play here. The Rams have faced some shaky QBs: Tolzein, Hoyer, Savage, Stanton, Palmer & Stanton, Eli, Bortles and Keenum. They were able to beat Brees and the Saints at home (NO CB Lattimore was out) and lost to the Redskins at home. They have some talent on D but have feasted upon mistakes by opposing QBs (they are tied for 1st in defensive TDs). I don't see Wentz getting rattled by them.

Comment

anyone can turn a hose on, very few can swim into heavy surf

Comment

Last I heard the fire had zero containment.
                  Sounds like they're not doing much of a job at all.

Comment

Obviously these fires are a reflection of gods wrath for abandoning Trumps agenda.

Comment

Heard there are some significant homes that have burnt to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Pete View Post
                        Last I heard the fire had zero containment.
                        Sounds like they're not doing much of a job at all.
                        It took weeks for the North Bay fires in October to get 5% containment. Its not easy to contain when the wind is gusting.

Comment

I like you side.... but I am waiting for the TE to be ruled out, I really do not think he will play....... I think I will get a better line.. +2.5 (-110 ) now

this one is coming in... the birds +2.5 or better

Comment

The last major California fire was started by an illegal alien. I'll lay even money another illegal alien is behind this one.

Comment

let's let them secede and let them deal with all these fires

california is going to get dryer and dryer, you will see this every year

Comment

Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                                Obviously these fires are a reflection of gods wrath for abandoning Trumps agenda.
                                Obviously these fires are a reflection of gods wrath for electing a bloated orange scumbag pig as president
                                All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                  Obviously these fires are a reflection of gods wrath for electing a bloated orange scumbag pig as president
                                  so god picked the most anti trump state to deliver his message, sounds logical

Comment

sounds like winds are getting worse tonight and tomorrow. My brother and family just moved up to Ventura. what a mess

Comment

Obvious people are setting these things theyre starting all over the place and theyre up against the wind. Checking to see how few firefighters there are because theyre arent nearly enough top fight half the fires going.

The big one burnt up through all my bike trails. Luckily the wind was the right direction to keep[ it from us. I dont care anyway house is sold just packing up shit getting ready to head out./

Just another reason to leave this shithole. After these fires get done the rains will come and it will be mudslides.

Comment

Will be contained shortly. Governor calling in the Sanctuary Mexicans to wave their sombreros at it.

Comment

Firefighters are starting these fires so they can get their triple overtime

Comment

UCLA had to cancel tonight's basketball game.
                                            Originally posted by railbird
                                            Satan time is short

Comment

Re: A fire up north in Los Angeles

Comment

https://twitter.com/WLV_investor/sta...10022538682368

have to see that video
                                                Satan time is short

Comment

Drove that freeway many times.

Surreal.

I once drove through Oklahoma during hurricane warnings.

I told myself I was going to keep driving until oncoming traffic was no longer in sight.

I pulled over a few minutes later.

Comment

I went down through there during that. It looked worse on camera than it did live. Hardly any smoke. 405 was closed on my way home took me almost 4 hours to get from Ladera Ranch home, everyone was on the 5. But once you got to the 405/101 merge it was obviously light since the 405 was shut down.

These ones up here in ventura co are crazy. Jumped the 101 earlier today so now on the beach side. Been blowing about 40 all day just started to subside now.

But all the pyros are getting their rocks off thats for sure there are fires getting started all over the place the past 4 days. But most of those were stopped fairly quickly. But the big ones are still completely out of control. Good thing is they cant go any further west but they could shoot up the coast all the way to Santa Barbara. But with NE winds thats going to keep them contained somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabe View Post
                                                      Firefighters are starting these fires so they can get their triple overtime
                                                      I truly hope you are kidding...

Comment

I truly hope you are kidding...
                                                        Firefighters do that up here in Mn quite a bit.

Comment

Firefighters do that up here in Mn quite a bit.
                                                          Doubt very much that this is the case of this one...especially in California with the Santa Ana winds...

Comment

Doubt very much that this is the case of this one...especially in California with the Santa Ana winds...
                                                            Weren't quite a few of the fires up near SF caused by arson a couple months back? What i cant stand is there are tragic fires with hundreds of homes/lives destroyed, and yet the headline will be about the "tired and exhausted" firefighters, they're not hero's , they're doing their job, and if they dont want to do that job, people will line up to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                              wrath for the lib policies, kate steinle karma...

Comment

Weren't quite a few of the fires up near SF caused by arson a couple months back? What i cant stand is there are tragic fires with hundreds of homes/lives destroyed, and yet the headline will be about the "tired and exhausted" firefighters, they're not hero's , they're doing their job, and if they dont want to do that job, people will line up to do it.
                                                                agree, cops, fireman, and military all milk that hero nonsense

Comment

agree, cops, fireman, and military all milk that hero nonsense
                                                                  I’m giessing this isn’t the popular stance right now in SoCal.

Rails job in his next life is a shock jock.
                                                                  Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                                  -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                                                                    I’m giessing this isn’t the popular stance right now in SoCal.

Rails job in his next life is a shock jock.
                                                                    popular stances will make u broke

Comment

I suppose trolling will make you rich.
                                                                      Satan time is short

Comment

popular stances will make u broke
                                                                        Not as much as illogical ones.
                                                                        Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                                        -

Comment

wind shifted awhile ago smoke in town now, I can imagine Oxnard is getting nervous, if it breezes up there isnt much stopping it from running right through here.

Theyre being real hush hush now too no updates like before. Basically its out of control it burned everything going over if the wind stays just right it will burn everything coming back. Like a typewriter or eating corn on the cob.

Luckily most of our shit is already moved out so if it does blow through here we wont lose anything worth worrying about.

Comment

Working...
                                                                          X