Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
    Kane, this is a picks thread, offered by EOG, Betdsi, and John. Please stay out of it going forward. Thanks! Happy New Year!
    Sorry sweetie, but this thread isn't special, it's the same as any other, and I'll post in any thread I want to, deal with it kid
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JavyBaez9 is our January contestant)

sad

Comment

Like BookBraker posted, there's an ignore feature that would solve your problem, you'll never have to read anything I post again

Comment

Sad

Comment

Good luck JB! Hope you take the $1K

Comment

Good advice for crybabies like you always asking for me to get banned, wouldn't you say?

But John is the one that asked the detractors to stop cluttering the thread. So you're ignoring his request, not mine.

Cheers!

Could you please provide a link to me ever asking you to be banned?
              I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Originally posted by rico1 View Post
                Good luck JB! Hope you take the $1K
                thanks rico! one of our finest contributors here at eog

I'd like to nominate him for the next soonest month as well

Comment

I'll slot RICO1 into our May slot.

February - DrunkenGoon

March - Raininthrees

April - FairWarning

May - Rico1

June - Kane

Comment

Play 2: 529 William & Mary +2 (-110)
                    Bump.

So we don't lose focus.

Comment

The no defense tribe are struggling early

Comment

Halftime score: James Madison 41 William & Mary 38.

Never say die.

Comment

Gritty win for the tribe.

Comment

Final score: William & Mary 84 James Madison 76.

2-0

Comment

Play 3: South Carolina -1 (-106)

Comment

Comment

Javy's team playing from behind again tonight.

Comment

oy

Comment

Halftime: 39-27, Mizzou.

Comment

My hopes of going 30-0 and John renaming the forum after me are fading

Comment

Some complain the forum is already EOJ (Eye On Javy).

Final score: 79-68, Mizzou.

Current record: 2-1.

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
                                            How about threating pm's?

Calling posters at work?

Sending the chicago mob?

Writing bad reviews on yelp where posters work?

25 or more ghost accounts?

Threaten to call the FBI?

Air bookie?
                                            What a sick and twisted individual. Never seen someone who needed attention that bad. Where did life go wrong for this kid? New year, same clown. Made a poll and voted for himself with one of his ghost accounts. That is some pathetic shit right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer View Post
                                              Never seen someone who needed attention that bad.
                                              ^ The above intense irony brought to you by a sad morbidly obese fuck that has never contributed positively to EOG under the 'Jammer' tagline and posts insults solely for attention every few days to get his rage out about his micro penis. Maybe on your other names, lil sprite. Maybe on your other names.

Comment

Nevermind that Javy
                                                wheres tonights winner

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer View Post
                                                  What a sick and twisted individual. Never seen someone who needed attention that bad. Where did life go wrong for this kid? New year, same clown. Made a poll and voted for himself with one of his ghost accounts. That is some pathetic shit right there.
                                                  Just to set the record straight, he actually voted for himself several times under his many ghost accounts, and you're right, it was pretty pathetic

Comment

Play 4: 557 UC Santa Barbara -4 (-110)

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                      Just to set the record straight, he actually voted for himself several times under his many ghost accounts, and you're right, it was pretty pathetic
                                                      Just to set the record straight, you're a morbidly obese senior citizen that crippled himself falling down the stairs and now spends the majority of his time mocking people massacred in a church before their bodies are cold for having the audacity to believe in a higher power.*

* the above statement sounds hilarious and unlikely to be true, but the most hilarious thing about it is that it is 100% true. Completely proven on all counts. Sad.

Comment

Play 4: 557 UC Santa Barbara -4 (-110)
                                                        Just to keep the trolling from cluttering the thread. Wish John would ban those who continued to troll in here.

Comment

Just to set the record straight, you're a morbidly obese senior citizen that crippled himself falling down the stairs and now spends the majority of his time mocking people massacred in a church before their bodies are cold for having the audacity to believe in a higher power.*

* the above statement sounds hilarious and unlikely to be true, but the most hilarious thing about it is that it is 100% true. Completely proven on all counts. Sad.
                                                          So much bullshit to clear up. First, I'm not morbidly obese. Second, I'm not a senior citizen. Third, I have never crippled myself. Fourth, I don't spend the majority of my time mocking people massacred in a church. Other than that you're spot on sweetie

Comment

Just to keep the trolling from cluttering the thread. Wish John would ban those who continued to troll in here.
                                                            If John wanted to ban trolls, you would be the first one gone sweetie

Comment

Kane, people have done this challenge that I didn't like before. Did you see me cluttering the thread like a bitch? No, you did not.

Have some self respect. You already admitted you put yourself in the hospital and had to do physical therapy because you fell down the stairs. That's embarrassing. You'd think someone humbled like that would have less of an ego. But here you are trolling a challenge thread.

Comment

Everyone who disagrees with Javy is morbidly obese, LMAO, the kid argues like he's a 12 year old

Comment

Kane, people have done this challenge that I didn't like before. Did you see me cluttering the thread like a bitch? No, you did not.

Have some self respect. You already admitted you put yourself in the hospital and had to do physical therapy because you fell down the stairs. That's embarrassing. You'd think someone humbled like that would have less of an ego. But here you are trolling a challenge thread.
                                                                  More fake news kid, I never said I had to go to the hospital, I did go to physical therapy however and it worked perfectly, 10 years later and I'm still fine and probably more active than you

Comment

Kane, have you ever seen me troll and clutter this Grand Challenge thread like you're doing? Do you not have any self respect?

I understand being an adult male who put themselves in the hospital doing an every day thing like walking down the stairs probably killed the last shred of respect you had for yourself, but try to muster up a tiny ounce of it again and stop trolling this thread.

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry sweetie, but I'll post in whatever thread I want, including this one

Comment

Comment

Please tell us all about your days pitching for Tennessee

Comment

Comment

• #78

How sad that someone has to lie about playing college baseball to try and impress a bunch of internet strangers, don't you have any self respect?

Comment

• #79

Pretends to be a lawyer

Comment

• #80

Pretends to be an ex college baseball player

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X