Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

    Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
    Sunday 4-08-2018 (play #195 - #200)

    BOSTON BRUINS -1.5 Goals(+175)
    ANAHEIM DUCKS -1.5 Goals(+200)
    COLORADO AVALANCHE +230
    COLORADO AVALANCHE +1.5 Goals(-110)
    TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -1.5 Goals(+120)
    new jersey @ tampa bay UNDER 5.5(+110)

    Current NHL Hockey record: 75 wins - 119 losses - 0 ties for -12.15 units


    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
    And you talk shit about Javy, LMAO
    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

    Comment


    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

      Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
      Thursday 4-12-2018 (play #195 - #200)

      BOSTON BRUINS -1.5 Goals(+175)
      ANAHEIM DUCKS -1.5 Goals(+200)
      COLORADO AVALANCHE +230
      COLORADO AVALANCHE +1.5 Goals(-110)
      TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -1.5 Goals(+120)
      new jersey @ tampa bay UNDER 5.5(+110)

      Current NHL Hockey record: 75 wins - 119 losses - 0 ties for -12.15 units


      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
      The above post should say Thursday April 12th 2018 or 4-12-2018.

      Thursday 4-12-2018 (play #195 - #200)

      BOSTON BRUINS -1.5 Goals(+175)
      ANAHEIM DUCKS -1.5 Goals(+200)
      COLORADO AVALANCHE +230
      COLORADO AVALANCHE +1.5 Goals(-110)
      TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -1.5 Goals(+120)
      new jersey @ tampa bay UNDER 5.5(+110)

      Current NHL Hockey record: 75 wins - 119 losses - 0 ties for -12.15 units


      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

      Comment


      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

        Originally posted by kane View Post
        And you talk shit about Javy, LMAO
        Are you going to make any jokes today about people in church on Sunday getting shot and killed.

        You are one(1) sorry MFer, son.


        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

        Comment


        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
          Are you going to make any jokes today about people in church on Sunday getting shot and killed.

          You are one(1) sorry MFer, son.


          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
          Nice deflection to take the attention away from your shitty record. You give Javy shit for his pick thread when yours is down 12 units, funny shit son
          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

          Comment


          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

            Now Meatball will post how many texts he gets per day, LMAO
            All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

            Comment


            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

              Originally posted by kane View Post
              Now Meatball will post how many texts he gets per day, LMAO
              Come on pussy.

              Make a joke about people getting killed in church on a Sunday you worthless piece of shit.


              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

              Comment


              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                Originally posted by kane View Post
                Now Meatball will post how many texts he gets per day, LMAO
                Another Internet tough guy who would never say anything to my face.

                Sad.


                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                Comment


                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                  Touched a nerve did I? Your combined pick threads are down over 19 units, please tell us about how many people text you for picks, son
                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                  Comment


                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                    Originally posted by kane View Post
                    Touched a nerve did I? Your combined pick threads are down over 19 units, please tell us about how many people text you for picks, son
                    Nope.

                    You're just another pussy in this world hiding behind his computer.

                    Sad.


                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                    Comment


                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                      Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                      Nope.

                      You're just another pussy in this world hiding behind his computer.

                      Sad.


                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                      I'm not hiding from anyone, just pointing out the hypocrisy in you calling out Javy, when his pick thread is in the plus, while all three of your pick threads are in the minus. I know a hypocrite when I see one, son
                      All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                      Comment


                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                        Originally posted by kane View Post
                        I'm not hiding from anyone, just pointing out the hypocrisy in you calling out Javy, when his pick thread is in the plus, while all three of your pick threads are in the minus. I know a hypocrite when I see one, son
                        And I know a pussy when I see one(1).

                        A HUGE pussy!

                        Sad.


                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                        Comment


                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                          Meat, good luck in the playoffs. You have the stones to post your picks + that should be respected.

                          Compare that to Dave Malinsky. Guy hasn't posted a pick in 20 years...but that doesn't stop him from telling everyone how smart he is.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                            Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post
                            Meat, good luck in the playoffs. You have the stones to post your picks + that should be respected.

                            Compare that to Dave Malinsky. Guy hasn't posted a pick in 20 years...but that doesn't stop him from telling everyone how smart he is.
                            IF he had balls, he'd bet on his plays rather than push the guaranteed losers off to mentally challenged clients.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                              Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                              IF he had balls, he'd bet on his plays rather than push the guaranteed losers off to mentally challenged clients.
                              I bet every one(1) son.

                              It's you who does not bet.

                              Right?


                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                              Comment


                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                I bet every one(1) son.

                                It's you who does not bet.

                                Right?


                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                I've proven I bet large on games, you may want to try another tactic.

                                I would bet you don't bet more than $100 on any of your dog shit plays. After all, you're 48 years old and don't own property and sleep in a pay by the hour hooker hotel

                                Comment


                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                  Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                  I've proven I bet large on games, you may want to try another tactic.

                                  I would bet you don't bet more than $100 on any of your dog shit plays. After all, you're 48 years old and don't own property and sleep in a pay by the hour hooker hotel





                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                  Comment


                                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                    Any playoff picks Dave?

                                    Comment


                                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                      ok. Too late now. Catch you tomorrow night.

                                      Comment


                                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                        Originally posted by Bushay View Post
                                        Any playoff picks Dave?
                                        I posted them hours ago.

                                        You can't find them because there is to much shit in this thread.

                                        Sad.


                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                          Meatmush has another, yes another losing day. He goes 2-4 on the day. He's now a horrific 77-123 for -12.30 for the year. He's losing at every single sport he's selling picks. The losses just keep pilling up.

                                          Comment


                                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                            Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                            The above post should say Thursday April 12th 2018 or 4-12-2018.

                                            Thursday 4-12-2018 (play #195 - #200)

                                            BOSTON BRUINS -1.5 Goals(+175)
                                            ANAHEIM DUCKS -1.5 Goals(+200)
                                            COLORADO AVALANCHE +230
                                            COLORADO AVALANCHE +1.5 Goals(-110)
                                            TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -1.5 Goals(+120)
                                            new jersey @ tampa bay UNDER 5.5(+110)

                                            Current NHL Hockey record: 75 wins - 119 losses - 0 ties for -12.15 units


                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                            The MeatMan goes two(2) wins and four(4) losses on Thursday for -1.15 units.

                                            Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 123 losses - 0 ties for -13.30 units


                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                            Comment


                                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                              Friday 4-13-2018 (play #201)

                                              l.a. kings @ vegas golden knights OVER 5 Goals(-120)

                                              Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 123 losses - 0 ties for -13.30 units


                                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                              Comment


                                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                You have to carry a voodoo doll around with you wherever you go. No one can be this unlucky.

                                                Comment


                                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                  BANG!



                                                  The MeatMan NAILS the Philadelphia Flyers +180 on Friday night!!


                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                    Another loss that isn't even close for Meat. Most handicappers try to hide their results. Not really sure what Meat is trying to accomplish as his picks are going into the abyss.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                      Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                      Friday 4-13-2018 (play #201)

                                                      l.a. kings @ vegas golden knights OVER 5 Goals(-120)

                                                      Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 123 losses - 0 ties for -13.30 units


                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                      The Vegas Golden Knights beat the Los Angeles Kings 2 to 1.

                                                      Loser.

                                                      Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -14.50 units


                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                        Saturday 4-14-2018 (play #202)

                                                        SAN JOSE SHARKS +135

                                                        Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -14.50 units


                                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                          Late night action in Anaheim.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                            Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                            Saturday 4-14-2018 (play #202)

                                                            SAN JOSE SHARKS +135

                                                            Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -14.50 units


                                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                            Final score: San Jose 3 Anaheim 2.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                              Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                              Final score: San Jose 3 Anaheim 2.



                                                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                Final score: San Jose 3 Anaheim 2.
                                                                Re-post.




                                                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                  Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                                  Saturday 4-14-2018 (play #202)

                                                                  SAN JOSE SHARKS +135

                                                                  Current NHL Hockey record: 77 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -14.50 units


                                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                                  The San Jose Sharks beat the Anaheim Ducks 3 to 2.

                                                                  Current NHL Hockey record: 78 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -13.15 units


                                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                    Sunday 4-15-2018 (play #203)

                                                                    COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS +135

                                                                    Current NHL Hockey record: 78 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -13.15 units


                                                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                      Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                                      Sunday 4-15-2018 (play #203)

                                                                      COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS +135

                                                                      Current NHL Hockey record: 78 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -13.15 units


                                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                                      The Columbus Blue Jackets beat the Washington Capitals five(5) to four(4).

                                                                      WINNER!!

                                                                      Current NHL Hockey record: 79 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -11.80 units


                                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                        Monday 4-16-2018 (play #204 - #206)

                                                                        TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS -1.5 Goals(+270)
                                                                        NASHVILLE PREDATORS -1.5 Goals(+185)
                                                                        TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING -1.5 Goals(+210)

                                                                        Current NHL Hockey record: 79 wins - 124 losses - 0 ties for -11.80 units


                                                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                          Another losing day! This has to get old Meat? 1-2 on the day down another -.30. Now 80-126 for -12.10. Keep telling yourself this is the day your luck changes.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                            Originally posted by texaswizzard View Post
                                                                            Another losing day! This has to get old Meat? 1-2 on the day down another -.30. Now 80-126 for -12.10. Keep telling yourself this is the day your luck changes.
                                                                            Hey Wizzard, we need to find a sport the Meatball can win at, maybe he should try soccer
                                                                            All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                              Originally posted by texaswizzard View Post
                                                                              Another losing day! This has to get old Meat? 1-2 on the day down another -.30. Now 80-126 for -12.10. Keep telling yourself this is the day your luck changes.
                                                                              It was not a losing day. He went 1-2 for +0.7u

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                                My bad. So used to grading his losing days. Grading the Miami Marlins play threw me off. Lol

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Re: Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato's OFFICIAL 2018 NHL Hockey picks "ATS" thread at EOG.com

                                                                                  Originally posted by texaswizzard View Post
                                                                                  My bad. So used to grading his losing days. Grading the Miami Marlins play threw me off. Lol
                                                                                  What a sorry life you must live, son.

                                                                                  Sad.


                                                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X