Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Working on my poker face

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: Working on my poker face

    Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
    Tried it but I don't like the flavor.

    And some of the Naked Juices feel grossly overpriced.
    What's wrong with caffeine? You dont have to apologize or make excuses for wanting coffee or coke for Christs sake.

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: Working on my poker face

      Originally posted by brockboogienigh View Post
      No they wouldnt . I can fly from anywhere in florida on Norwegian airlines to any Scandinavian place like oslo or copenhagen etc for as much as i can fly to vegas. There are round trip tickets from Florida to oslo for 460 bucks on the norwegian web site. The reason is so many Scandinavians want to come here to vacation and get away from the cold.

      Europe is full of small homes, small little apartments, small cars . America is huge.

      Norway is doing well because why? Wait for it, OIL. The stuff that de blasio considers so evil?
      Do you know the difference between Norwegian and SAS? Have you flown either?
      If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: Working on my poker face

        Originally posted by brockboogienigh View Post
        No they wouldnt . I can fly from anywhere in florida on Norwegian airlines to any Scandinavian place like oslo or copenhagen etc for as much as i can fly to vegas. There are round trip tickets from Florida to oslo for 460 bucks on the norwegian web site. The reason is so many Scandinavians want to come here to vacation and get away from the cold.

        Europe is full of small homes, small little apartments, small cars . America is huge.

        Norway is doing well because why? Wait for it, OIL. The stuff that de blasio considers so evil?

        this is cute

        most Norwegians who emigrated to the US live in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota.

        Florida. No


        Emigration to the US by true Norwegians is now almost non existent.
        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

        Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: Working on my poker face

          Originally posted by billysink View Post
          this is cute

          most Norwegians who emigrated to the US live in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota.

          Florida. No


          Emigration to the US by true Norwegians is now almost non existent.
          Duh, you figured that out. I'll give you a little more insight, people immigrate when their home country is a shithole, when the irish, poles, germans, etc, came to america, their home countries were shitholes filled with famine/poverty and inequality.

          Haiti , Somalia, El Salvador are all shitholes, everyone knows that, that's why no one that doesn't already hate trump will care about what he said.

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: Working on my poker face

            Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
            Duh, you figured that out. I'll give you a little more insight, people immigrate when their home country is a shithole, when the irish, poles, germans, etc, came to america, their home countries were shitholes filled with famine/poverty and inequality.

            Haiti , Somalia, El Salvador are all shitholes, everyone knows that, that's why no one that doesn't already hate trump will care about what he said.

            Then why did the commander in genius ask for more immigration from Norway?

            That's whät's fukkin priceless. Who the fukk wanna move from a country with the United Nations highest quality of life many years running, to your third world joke.
            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

            Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: Working on my poker face

              Originally posted by billysink View Post
              Then why did the commander in genius ask for more immigration from Norway?

              That's whät's fukkin priceless. Who the fukk wanna move from a country with the United Nations highest quality of life many years running, to your third world joke.
              Why? Because he had met with the Norwegian Leader the day before, no doubt it was a pleasant change from a lot of the losers he has to meet.

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: Working on my poker face

                Good news from your socialist paradise Venezuala Billy, new reports of food riots and now people are roaming the countryside, killing cattle to survive , the oil sector is nearing total collapse...the end is near.

                It sure was smart of trump to add venezuala to the travel ban, wasn't it?

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: Working on my poker face

                  Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
                  Do you know the difference between Norwegian and SAS? Have you flown either?
                  I have flown norwegian to copenhagen from florida, what is your point?

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: Working on my poker face

                    Originally posted by billysink View Post
                    this is cute

                    most Norwegians who emigrated to the US live in North Dakota, South Dakota or Minnesota.

                    Florida. No


                    Emigration to the US by true Norwegians is now almost non existent.
                    There are close to 350,000 people of Scandinavian descent living in Florida, tons of Canadians and people from up north as well living here and retiring in southern states and in arizona. The older people get, cold weather is just miserable.

                    My sister knows the the lady who put on the volvo tennis tournament in south carolina, alot of foreign luxury car companies, aerospace and corporations are moving south as well.

                    If I am a european an engineer and had ambition, if I had a chance to be in america I would take the opportunity.

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: Working on my poker face

                      My sister knows the man in the moon. He is moving to Norway.

                      Freal
                      How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                      Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: Working on my poker face

                        Soon there will be no one left in Norway

                        Shitty
                        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                        Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: Working on my poker face

                          Originally posted by brockboogienigh View Post
                          I have flown norwegian to copenhagen from florida, what is your point?
                          Flying Finn Air to Helsinki in a few months....8 hour layover.....

                          Any suggestions what to do in Helsinki for 8 hours?
                          Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: Working on my poker face

                            Originally posted by billysink View Post
                            My sister knows the man in the moon. He is moving to Norway.

                            Freal
                            any Haitians in Norway?

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: Working on my poker face

                              Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                              Good news from your socialist paradise Venezuala Billy, new reports of food riots and now people are roaming the countryside, killing cattle to survive , the oil sector is nearing total collapse...the end is near.

                              It sure was smart of trump to add venezuala to the travel ban, wasn't it?
                              Killing cattle?

                              Hide that Sarah Huckabee chick STAT.
                              How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                              Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: Working on my poker face

                                Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                any Haitians in Norway?
                                No Trump resorts to work at so doubt it
                                How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: Working on my poker face

                                  Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                  Flying Finn Air to Helsinki in a few months....8 hour layover.....

                                  Any suggestions what to do in Helsinki for 8 hours?
                                  I actually spent 4 days in vantaa there when I was in the service waiting for another flight. The airport is right by Helsinki, just take a guided tour. You will have plenty of time

                                  Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                  Soon there will be no one left in Norway

                                  Shitty
                                  I am sure there are plenty of norwegian tech guys who I am sure would love to be in silicon valley austin etc. You are on here night and day bashing America, are you on some Canadian form of welfare? Get out and make something of yourself. Stop blaming america and Trump, trump is not to blame for your problems, he or america is not holding you back , the economy certainly isnt

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: Working on my poker face

                                    Originally posted by brockboogienigh View Post
                                    I actually spent 4 days in vantaa there when I was in the service waiting for another flight. The airport is right by Helsinki, just take a guided tour. You will have plenty of time



                                    I am sure there are plenty of norwegian tech guys who I am sure would love to be in silicon valley austin etc. You are on here night and day bashing America, are you on some Canadian form of welfare? Get out and make something of yourself. Stop blaming america and Trump, trump is not to blame for your problems, he or america is not holding you back , the economy certainly isnt
                                    While hundreds of thousands of Norwegians emigrated to the U.S. in the 19th century, just 502 out of a population of 5.3 million people moved there in 2016, down 59 from the previous year, according to Statistics Norway.
                                    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Re: Working on my poker face

                                      read this kid then take a lap

                                      https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1F11QK
                                      How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                      Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Re: Working on my poker face

                                        "Get out and make something of myself"


                                        lololololobwaaahhhaaaa
                                        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                        Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Re: Working on my poker face

                                          you hit refresh every 30 seconds?

                                          yea you got life clocked..........

                                          Comment


                                          • #61
                                            Re: Working on my poker face

                                            Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                            you hit refresh every 30 seconds?

                                            yea you got life clocked..........

                                            I want to be independently wealthy and retire when I'm 53.
                                            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                            Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                            Comment


                                            • #62
                                              Re: Working on my poker face

                                              Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                              Watching Wolf Blitzer host CNN's "Situation Room" at a Chicago-area McDonald's where 98% of the customers are African-American.

                                              Blitzer and his large panel are breaking down Trump's racial slur from earlier today.

                                              Ugh.
                                              Was this on the South Side? Or the southern suburbs like Harvey?

                                              It's negative EV to get out of your car in Harvey.

                                              Comment


                                              • #63
                                                Re: Working on my poker face

                                                Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                I want to be independently wealthy and retire when I'm 53.
                                                Are you going to retire in Windsor?

                                                Comment


                                                • #64
                                                  Re: Working on my poker face

                                                  Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                  While hundreds of thousands of Norwegians emigrated to the U.S. in the 19th century, just 502 out of a population of 5.3 million people moved there in 2016, down 59 from the previous year, according to Statistics Norway.
                                                  How many Norwegians do you figure would have come in the 19th century, if the US population consisted of hatians/somalis and gang banging latino's?

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #65
                                                    Re: Working on my poker face

                                                    Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                                                    Are you going to retire in Windsor?
                                                    No

                                                    I've been retired for 4 years and have a few offers on land in the Gulf Islands of British Columbia.

                                                    I'll be kayaking in the ocean and golfing within the year.
                                                    How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                    Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #66
                                                      Re: Working on my poker face

                                                      Actually retired @ 52

                                                      year early
                                                      How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                      Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #67
                                                        Re: Working on my poker face

                                                        Originally posted by brockboogienigh View Post
                                                        I have flown norwegian to copenhagen from florida, what is your point?
                                                        One's a no thrills airline (mind you with dreamliner planes) than nickles and dimes you for luggage, seat assignment, lunch, etc and the other is a regular airline. Kind of like Spirit vs Delta.
                                                        If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #68
                                                          Re: Working on my poker face

                                                          Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                          "Get out and make something of myself"


                                                          lololololobwaaahhhaaaa
                                                          You get on this forum from morning to night posting the same crap seemingly watching this forum every few minutes . What time did you wake up this morning and start posting?

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #69
                                                            Re: Working on my poker face

                                                            Originally posted by brockboogienigh View Post
                                                            You get on this forum from morning to night posting the same crap seemingly watching this forum every few minutes . What time did you wake up this morning and start posting?
                                                            Watch out, he will call you a fukkin kid

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #70
                                                              Re: Working on my poker face

                                                              Originally posted by brockboogienigh View Post
                                                              You get on this forum from morning to night posting the same crap seemingly watching this forum every few minutes . What time did you wake up this morning and start posting?
                                                              That's your problem not mine kid.

                                                              I don't answer to anyone.
                                                              How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                              Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #71
                                                                Re: Working on my poker face

                                                                shithole countries .......LOL............" classic ".........bish

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #72
                                                                  Re: Working on my poker face

                                                                  Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                                                                  I Like it but its not for everyone.

                                                                  Try this john - https://www.emergenc.com/products/energy

                                                                  I'll give it a go.

                                                                  Thanks FW.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #73
                                                                    Re: Working on my poker face

                                                                    Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                                    I want to be independently wealthy and retire when I'm 53.
                                                                    Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                                                                    Are you going to retire in Windsor?
                                                                    Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                                    No

                                                                    I've been retired for 4 years and have a few offers on land in the Gulf Islands of British Columbia.

                                                                    I'll be kayaking in the ocean and golfing within the year.
                                                                    Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                                    Actually retired @ 52

                                                                    year early
                                                                    So you want to be independently wealthy and retire at 53, then you realize you have been retired for 4 years and you actually retired at 52. All in one thread a few posts apart?

                                                                    There was a guy plommer who posts alot of anti American crap , felt really inferior to america and is always posting anti american stuff, he worked half the year and lives off Canadian welfare half the year and lives in some frozen shithole- windsor

                                                                    You were up all day posting hatred of america- a post every hour from 10 am to 10 pm. What a retiree life. lol

                                                                    Sleep well windsor retiree

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #74
                                                                      Re: Working on my poker face

                                                                      Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                                      That's your problem not mine kid.

                                                                      I don't answer to anyone.
                                                                      This
                                                                      How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                                      Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #75
                                                                        Re: Working on my poker face

                                                                        Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                        what if you had more aboriginals?

                                                                        what if you had as many aboriginals as we have african americans

                                                                        you think your little numbers would be so good?

                                                                        poor billy, owned at every turn

                                                                        owned, lulzy.

                                                                        What if you had more aboriginals


                                                                        poor hobby


                                                                        In terms of geographic size, Pine Ridge Indian Reservation and the adjacent Rosebud Indian Reservation(Lakota Sioux Reservations, South Dakota) have long been among the lowest income areas in the United States. Three of the lowest ten per capita income locations in the U.S. are on these two reservations, which constitute the three largest populations in the bottom ten locations.
                                                                        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

                                                                        Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #76
                                                                          Re: Working on my poker face

                                                                          Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                          Wanted a coffee refill.

                                                                          I've gone 10 days without a Diet Coke.

                                                                          Still need a caffeine bump.
                                                                          have you lost weight since stopping diet coke?

                                                                          how many cans per day?

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #77
                                                                            Re: Working on my poker face

                                                                            Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                            Wanted a coffee refill.

                                                                            I've gone 10 days without a Diet Coke.

                                                                            Still need a caffeine bump.

                                                                            Almost 13 days for me. Im with you on this, we will triumph together.

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            Working...
                                                                            X