Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink a day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink a day?

8 for coffee...some reg , some FD

switch to tea if I run out . lipton

a must for late night games on west coast.

Re: how many cups of coffee/tea do you drink a day ?

1 cup coffee, 2 glasses water, 8 or 10 beers.

Comment

I’ve cut way back. Two cups a day. Caffeine fuels my anxiety. Same with alcohol.

Comment

Zero. No caffeine & lactose intolerant. Maybe a beer, definitely some vino if no work on the horizon.

Comment

Re: How many cups of coffee/tea do you drink a day?

Never been a tea drinker.

McDonald's coffee or Dunkin Donuts coffee.

Not a Starbucks snob.

I'd guess 2 or 3 cups of coffee per day.

Comment

Never had a coffee in my life.
            Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
            -

Comment

three

Comment

2-3

none after lunch
                How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

no coffee, never had it in my life... 2-3 cans of coke and everybody tells me to stop that
                  If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

Comment

Originally posted by trytrytry View Post
                    three
                    LMAO, well played Try. LMAO, well played Try. LMAO, well played Try.
                    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                      Never had a coffee in my life.
                      I have had one....

When I go out for breakfast, I drink tea with honey...
                      Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Coffee hardly ever,can't remember the last time;tea one regular[Lipton,Tetley,etc.]in the morning,& a green,or herbal tea later in the day,add sugar+lemon to each.

Comment

Zero caffeine for me. Used to drink plenty, until an irregular heartbeat episode or two put a stop to that.

Comment

2 and look forward to my coffee every morning. the other cup I drink at 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                              Zero caffeine for me. Used to drink plenty, until an irregular heartbeat episode or two put a stop to that.

I know what you were going thru.. I had that but they fixed mine , now i can drink all I want.

Comment

per week:

one cup of green tea
                                zero cups of coffee
                                two beers
                                Originally posted by railbird
                                Satan time is short

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                  I know what you were going thru.. I had that but they fixed mine , now i can drink all I want.
                                  The first episode I had was also the first time I was at an OTB that had complete full card simulcasting. At first I thought it was the large increase in action, but I was drinking Diet Pepsis that were doing it.

But now, I don't miss it. Caffeine always kept me awake if I had it after noon, so nothing missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                                    The first episode I had was also the first time I was at an OTB that had complete full card simulcasting. At first I thought it was the large increase in action, but I was drinking Diet Pepsis that were doing it.

But now, I don't miss it. Caffeine always kept me awake if I had it after noon, so nothing missed.
                                    could of very well been:
                                    Supraventricular Tachycardia
                                    probably had SVT...for short ( they put a wire up your leg into your artery.. then they go into heart to burn a bridge ( heart has many bridges ) ...there is medicine like beta blockers but sometimes it does not work long term. If you get it done do it early than later in life. No big deal over all.

yes diet soda has caffeine in it.

Comment

ZERO

Last cup of coffee I drank was in Feb 1992. I went to see the Ski Jumping competition at the Albertville Olympics. During the day when the sun was up I was out there wearing only a polo shirt. Then the sun dropped down over the mountains and back on went my sweater and heavy coat and I was still freezing cold. If anyone touched my toes they would have fallen off. I saw something "Cafe de Cocoa" and thought it might be Hot Chocolate. It was not but I didn't care. It could have been warm urine - anything to heat my body I would have consumed.

Last time I had coffee and probably last time ever
                                      The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Comment

1 or 2 cups of coffee. Usually 1.

Comment

2 cups at home before work. 1 cup late morning at work. 1 late afternoon at work (3pm-4pm) usually a coin toss with Diet Pepsi. No coffee ever after 5 pm.

Pro tip, freshness is always key, it’s the best way to appreciate coffee.

Tetly tea sometimes after 11 pm if I’m out of whiskey. Good solid everyday tea.

Comment

Working...
                                          X