• Show
Clear All

• Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

Hot and sour soup.

And tomato soup.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Comment

Baked mashed potatoes, beans and some kind of fish.

Comment

Very small Caesar salad.

Comment

The buffets are one of the great remaining values in Las Vegas.

My problem: I think I have to make four or five trips to the buffet line to get my money's worth.

#BuffetBelly

Comment

Cream spinach and bbq chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
              Yes.

I might be in bad shape.

But I am not a big fat slob who overeats.

I was eating with a pretty decent client of mine the other day.

He had soooooo much food stacked up on the plate I almost said something.

When he got down to the bottom of the plate I asked what was down there?

He said his salad.

I eat small portions and try to walk around the buffet as many times as possible.

Every time I go up to where the food is I make a full lap around the line.

PS I am a tentacles over rings person.

The rings make me want to puke sometimes.

Never heard of this workout routine in the buffet.

Leave it to Meaty.

Comment

Dessert.

Comment

And yes, Heim.

It was comped.

Comment

Then I found this in my mailbox today.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                      The buffets are one of the great remaining values in Las Vegas.

My problem: I think I have to make four or five trips to the buffet line to get my money's worth.

#BuffetBelly
                      If you know how to work the Vegas buffet circuit you can eat pretty good out here.

Comment

likey framed tilapia

Comment

Tonight I ate at the Blue Iguana in the clown joint(a.k.a. Circus Circus).

Comment

Loaded nachos!

Comment

And yes, Heim.

It was comped.

Comment

Loaded nachos!

Did you give birth yet?

That's cute that you called me the Bigstiffer. Meatman says he never throws the first punch?
                                "its time to start killing journalist" Mr. Merlin. 07-02-17

Comment

Originally posted by Bigrunner View Post
                                  Did you give birth yet?

That's cute that you called me the Bigstiffer. Meatman says he never throws the first punch?
                                  Who are you?

For you to say that I ever said anything about you before you started ruining every thread that I have is silly.

Now get lost stiff.

Comment

Bigrunner's a bit of a:

provocateur...

Comment

Who are you?

For you to say that I ever said anything about you before you started ruining every thread that I have is silly.

Now get lost stiff.

Yeah right fake Christian. Lose some fuken weight clown.

Send in the clowns. Where are the clowns. Here are the clowns. Meatman is a pregnant clown. Donald is a racist clown. Rudy is racist clown. Javy is a Nazi clown.

Comment

Originally posted by scrimmage View Post
                                        Bigrunner's a bit of a:

provocateur...
                                        Fatass called me a Bigstiffer out of nowhere. He threw first punch.

Consequences or he could apologize.

Comment

Fatass called me a Bigstiffer out of nowhere. He threw punch.
                                          So sensitive,gamebred dissed me the other night,and the bait wasn't taken.
                                          rdalert started a Belmont thread and someone posted something from the past that had nothing to do with today.
                                          Lets move forward and focus on the now and later...

Comment

So sensitive,gamebred dissed me the other night,and the bait wasn't taken.
                                            rdalert started a Belmont thread and someone posted something from the past that had nothing to do with today.
                                            Lets move forward and focus on the now and later...
                                            Great advice. The fake Christian needs to apologize. I didn't come at him until after he called me Bigstiffer.

Comment

Great advice. The fake Christian needs to apologize. I didn't come at him until he called me Bigstiffer.
                                              Think positive:

But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

— Jesus Christ
                                              , English Standard Version (Luke 6:27-31)

Comment

Think positive:

But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. To one who strikes you on the cheek, offer the other also, and from one who takes away your cloak do not withhold your tunic either. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them.

— Jesus Christ
                                                , English Standard Version (Luke 6:27-31)
                                                Thanks I'm Jewish. You're a real Christian. Meatman is a fake Christian AKA the Christian right. Awful people.

Your post is uplifting.

Fake Christians don't apologize.

Comment

Thanks I'm Jewish. You're a real Christian. Meatman is a fake Christian AKA the Christian right. Awful people.

Your post is uplifting.

Fake Christians don't apologize.
                                                  The Golden Rule can apply to anyone...

Comment

The Golden Rule can apply to anyone...
                                                    Thall shall love thy neighbor. Thall shall not committ adultery. You must believe in the 10 commandments.

Remember the immaculate reception? Football!

Most people don't know what the immaculate conception was. I ask many of my Christian friends what the immaculate conception was. Almost all get it wrong.

Comment

Thall shall love thy neighbor. Thall shall not committ adultery. You must believe in the 10 commandments.

Remember the immaculate reception? Football!

Most people don't know what the immaculate conception was. I ask many of my Christian friends what the immaculate conception was. Almost all get it wrong.
                                                      10 commandments are easier to follow than all the rules and regs which are encoded in the law now a days.
                                                      Franco Harris vs Oakland.
                                                      Virgin Mary had the baby Jesus with divine intervention.

Comment

10 commandments are easier to follow than all the rules and regs which are encoded in the law now a days.
                                                        Franco Harris vs Oakland.
                                                        Virgin Mary had the baby Jesus with divine intervention.
                                                        Meatman doesn't believe in the 10 commandments. Fake Christians don't.

And if you don't know the correct meaning of the immaculate conception Meatman certainly won't.

The correct meaning of the immaculate conception is the concecption of the blessed virgin Mary free from original sin.

Comment

Meatman doesn't believe in the 10 commandments. Fake Christians don't.

And if you don't know the correct meaning of the immaculate conception Meatman certainly won't.

The correct meaning of the immaculate conception is the concecption of the blessed virgin Mary free from original sin.
                                                          I don't break any of the ten(10) commandments.

Unless you know otherwise?

Comment

I don't break any of the ten(10) commandments.

Unless you know otherwise?

Your a clown and a fake Christian. Trump is a serial adulterer, a thief, only loves his white neighbors. A real Christian would choose the 10 Commandments over a racist con man any day of the week. We are a nation of immigrants.

People like you are giving real Christians a bad name. The Christian Right.

Thanks for calling me Bigstiffer. All is now justified.

Comment

Meatman due you support tearing apart families because a mother or father is an illegal immigrant. True story, A father of 4 American kids has been living here illegally for 30 years. Earning a honest living practicing medicine well liked in his community. Under previous administration he had to check in annually with ICE. Trump's ICE detained and deported him when he checked in. He now leaves a wife a 4 kids behind. This is happening quite often in today's America. Like never before. Do you support these deportations?

If you say you love your neighbor you shouldn't be tearing apart peaceful law abiding families.

Comment

Meatman due you support tearing apart families because a mother or father is an illegal immigrant. True story, A father of 4 American kids has been living here illegally for 30 years. Earning a honest living practicing medicine well liked in his community. Under previous administration he had to check in annually with ICE. Trump's ICE detained and deported him when he checked in. He now leaves a wife a 4 kids behind. This is happening quite often in today's America. Like never before. Do you support these deportations?

If you say you love your neighbor you shouldn't be tearing apart peaceful law abiding families.
                                                                He broke the law when he entered my country illegally.

Are you too stupid to understand that?

How can you be a low abiding citizen when the first thing you did when you entered my country was break the law??

Comment

Today I dined at the A.Y.C.E buffet in the Palms casino.

Comment

Cream of mushroom soup.

Comment

Salad.

Comment

Mussels.

Comment

Bbq pulled pork, mashed potatoes and a slider.

Comment

Spring roll and salt n' pepper chicken.

Comment

Some dessert.

Comment

Here is a picture of the Chairman/President players club VIP line with nobody in it.

Then look at the other line that people who don't gamble have to stand in.

Comment

And yes, Heim.

It was comped.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X