Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

    Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
    Today I had a nice salad with some cornbread.




    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
    I would eat the salad 5/10

    Prefer mixed green but you will get that only ordering a la carte and not included in a meal.

    Not a fan of iceberg lettuce but understand why it is included as part of the meal with its lower cost. Looks like the lettuce is not wet. Hate when there is water still in the lettuce as some sloppy kitchens washing the lettuce doen't let the water dry out.

    Comment


    • #82
      Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

      Originally posted by scrimmage View Post
      “Our lives are reduced to a tight circle. Each day revolves around what we can find to eat for the following day. And until it comes, we think about food. All day. All night. Hunger owns us.”
      Chanrithy Him, When Broken Glass Floats: Growing Up Under the Khmer Rouge

      3.8/10
      Salad looks scrappy,what are those pink bits,cornbread's the best part,nothing special in the end.
      Could go to the supermarket,and easily put together something better than this for much less,and have leftovers for another day...
      It was free minus the $3.00 tip.

      My and my friend went to the Palace Station buffet after running some errands.

      My WWII buddy Emilio is getting of the Life Care Center on Wednesday so we were running around town getting some stuff for his home.

      We then went to the buffet because if was all-but free.

      I had a two(2) for one(1) coupon and since I an a President Club member I get half(1/2) price on the buffet.

      So the buy one(1) get one(1) free is eight thousand(8000) points because you only pay for one(1) and then I get 50% off that because of my casino club status.

      I paid four thousand(4000) points for the two(2) of us.


      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

      Comment


      • #83
        Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

        Originally posted by O'Royken View Post
        I would eat the salad 5/10

        Prefer mixed green but you will get that only ordering a la carte and not included in a meal.

        Not a fan of iceberg lettuce but understand why it is included as part of the meal with its lower cost. Looks like the lettuce is not wet. Hate when there is water still in the lettuce as some sloppy kitchens washing the lettuce doen't let the water dry out.
        Lettuce, tomato, egg, cheese, mushrooms, ham, bacon bits, croutons caesar salad dressing and pepperoncinis(not pictured).


        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

        Comment


        • #84
          Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
          Did You Know that Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato has NOT had a haircut since filming this video?

          That is your FAST FACT for the day!


          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
          Do you use a FlowBee, or otherwise cut your own hair? I know you have the Ponytail, but your hair doesn't look particularly long or unruly in front, that a Five(5) year haircut hiatus would lead to.

          Comment


          • #85
            Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

            I've seen better at a ball park. step it up, landers eats way better.

            Comment


            • #86
              Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

              Originally posted by alfie View Post
              I've seen better at a ball park. step it up, landers eats way better.
              I am sure he does.

              I have to PAY for my stuff.

              His wife pays for his.

              Yes, some stuff I eat is comped, but most I pay cash for.

              But the BOTTOM LINE is The MeatMan ALWAYS PAYS(unless The Factsman is around)!

              Then not only do I NOT PAY, but sometimes I might leave with a profit(or at least his dinner leftovers)!!

              (for all of you who don't think I have a sense of humor FUCK OFF!)

              I need to call Joe one(1) of these days.


              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

              Comment


              • #87
                Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                Originally posted by alfie View Post
                I've seen better at a ball park. step it up, landers eats way better.
                I have been eating at ballparks my WHOLE LIFE.

                Never got a hamburger like the one(1) I had today(and all the time)!


                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                Comment


                • #88
                  Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                  Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                  Do you use a FlowBee, or otherwise cut your own hair? I know you have the Ponytail, but your hair doesn't look particularly long or unruly in front, that a Five(5) year haircut hiatus would lead to.
                  No haircut in almost five(5) years.

                  And I wash my hair with bar soap.

                  I have watched people spend THOUSANDS on their hair over the last sixty(60) months.

                  The MeatMan has spent ZIP!


                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                  Comment


                  • #89
                    Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats




                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                    Comment


                    • #90
                      Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                      we all have to pay for food, so what...

                      sell some nfl playoff packages...lol

                      hey you could get some free government cheese and then show us how you make grilled cheese sandwiches, but you would have to buy the wonder bread....

                      Comment


                      • #91
                        Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                        Originally posted by alfie View Post
                        we all have to pay for food, so what...

                        sell some nfl playoff packages...lol

                        hey you could get some free government cheese and then show us how you make grilled cheese sandwiches, but you would have to buy the wonder bread....
                        Some men have their wife pay for their food here in Las Vegas.

                        Sadly you see it all the time.

                        I know guys(and so does JK) that would be living in the streets if not for the wife.

                        So you are wrong.


                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                        Comment


                        • #92
                          Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                          It was free minus the $3.00 tip.

                          My and my friend went to the Palace Station buffet after running some errands.

                          My WWII buddy Emilio is getting of the Life Care Center on Wednesday so we were running around town getting some stuff for his home.

                          We then went to the buffet because if was all-but free.

                          I had a two(2) for one(1) coupon and since I an a President Club member I get half(1/2) price on the buffet.

                          So the buy one(1) get one(1) free is eight thousand(8000) points because you only pay for one(1) and then I get 50% off that because of my casino club status.

                          I paid four thousand(4000) points for the two(2) of us.


                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                          did you rent out emillio's car while he was laid up or have you been using it?

                          Comment


                          • #93
                            Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                            Originally posted by alfie View Post
                            did you rent out emillio's car while he was laid up or have you been using it?
                            It was stolen and totaled.

                            Emilio was hoping "1" would spot him another dime.

                            Emilio is going back home on Wednesday after seven(7) weeks in being at Life Care Center of Nevada.

                            If Emilio heals 100% and is able to drive again and needs to buy a new "used" car I will be making a post asking for "1" for some help.


                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                            Comment


                            • #94
                              Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                              Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                              It was stolen and totaled.

                              Emilio was hoping "1" would spot him another dime.

                              Emilio is going back home on Wednesday after seven(7) weeks in being at Life Care Center of Nevada.

                              If Emilio heals 100% and is able to drive again and needs to buy a new "used" car I will be making a post asking for "1" for some help.


                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                              you think #1 is that gullible to get fleeced two (2) times.....

                              Comment


                              • #95
                                Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                Originally posted by alfie View Post
                                you think #1 is that gullible to get fleeced two (2) times.....
                                "1" met with Emilio IN PERSON at the Westgate casino here in Las Vegas.

                                JK was there to confirm.

                                Emilio showed him the new "used" car.

                                Emilio showed "1" the title.

                                Emilio showed "1" his drivers license.

                                Nobody was fleeced, son.

                                Get your head out your ass.


                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                Comment


                                • #96
                                  Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                  So here is my "sweet" snack for tonight.



                                  Every Tuesday this month Stations casinos is giving away something that will kill you.

                                  So not only were the two(2) buffets free(-$3.00 for the tip), but I also picked this up while I was there.

                                  PS I love watching people GROVEL for free rooms here at EOG.

                                  They ask questions about how to get comps?

                                  All you need to do is ACTUALLY GAMBLE and Vegas will give you ANYTHING YOU WANT.

                                  Comprende?


                                  Dave "The MeaMan" Scandaliato

                                  Comment


                                  • #97
                                    Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                    Originally posted by O'Royken View Post
                                    I would eat the burger.

                                    What do you put on the hotdog?

                                    I like mustard and relish only.
                                    Everything!

                                    Ketchup, mustard, onions, relish and grated(not melted) cheese(no chili).

                                    When I use to get the $2.95 hotdog lunch with fries at the El Cortez a decade ago I use to get it with pepperoncino when my asshole could take it when I was in my 30's.


                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                    Comment


                                    • #98
                                      Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                      Was at Palace Station buffet Saturday. It's not top gourmet but a good deal with players card discount.

                                      Comment


                                      • #99
                                        Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                        Originally posted by Biff41 View Post
                                        Was at Palace Station buffet Saturday. It's not top gourmet but a good deal with players card discount.
                                        I will be the first guy to admit that the Palace Station buffet is a four(4) on a scale of one(1) to ten(10).

                                        But if you have a coupon, $5.00 to spend and a friend you can both eat there for $10.00.

                                        For your $5.00 you get: (please note this is what I get)

                                        Unlimited = orange juice
                                        Unlimited = milk
                                        Unlimited = pasta w/ shrimp
                                        Unlimited = double cheeseburgers(and hotdogs)
                                        Unlimited = salad bar
                                        Unlimited = desert
                                        Unlimited = fried chicken(I like Popeyes)
                                        Unlimited = I could go on and on and on

                                        And when you pay with your points(REAL PLAYERS ONLY) you can eat dinner(2X) for only $5.00 in points(and no tax which saves you another 8%) with a coupon or I can cash those same points five thousand(5000) in for $5.00 in free slot play.

                                        No-brainer!


                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                        Comment


                                        • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                          i'll be in vegas the last week in march for 5 days.

                                          my son will be with us.
                                          and my daughter now 7 wants to know if uncle david will take her
                                          on the rides again at the clown joint.

                                          so free up a day that week we will put her on the rides.

                                          got a comp for 5 at the steak house..........i'll make it 6 if you want to join us

                                          or we might do the homestead steakhouse at caesars
                                          possible ruth cris @ harrahs.

                                          i'll call you a week prior.............you can take some serious food pictures.

                                          i got my Noir status at the MGM properties.
                                          i think circus circus is in that group

                                          and correct you wont be paying for anything............including the tip.

                                          Comment


                                          • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                            Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                            Everything!

                                            Ketchup, mustard, onions, relish and grated(not melted) cheese(no chili).

                                            When I use to get the $2.95 hotdog lunch with fries at the El Cortez a decade ago I use to get it with pepperoncino when my asshole could take it when I was in my 30's.


                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                            When I used to go to Vegas and had an iron stomach, I used to love the Giant Hot Dog for $1 at Slots a Fun(along with the Free Pop Corn) and Lady Luck. I know Lady Luck is gone, but does Slots A Fun still have the Giant Dog? Haven't been to Vegas in about a decade, unfortunately.

                                            Comment


                                            • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                              Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                                              When I used to go to Vegas and had an iron stomach, I used to love the Giant Hot Dog for $1 at Slots a Fun(along with the Free Pop Corn) and Lady Luck. I know Lady Luck is gone, but does Slots A Fun still have the Giant Dog? Haven't been to Vegas in about a decade, unfortunately.
                                              That $1.00 foot-long hotdog was at the Westward Ho??

                                              Right??


                                              Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                              Comment


                                              • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                Originally posted by THE FACTSMAN View Post
                                                i'll be in vegas the last week in march for 5 days.

                                                my son will be with us.
                                                and my daughter now 7 wants to know if uncle david will take her
                                                on the rides again at the clown joint.

                                                so free up a day that week we will put her on the rides.

                                                got a comp for 5 at the steak house..........i'll make it 6 if you want to join us

                                                or we might do the homestead steakhouse at caesars
                                                possible ruth cris @ harrahs.

                                                i'll call you a week prior.............you can take some serious food pictures.

                                                i got my Noir status at the MGM properties.
                                                i think circus circus is in that group

                                                and correct you wont be paying for anything............including the tip.
                                                One(1) of the most embarrassing days of my life was with you and your daughter a few years ago at the Clown Joint.

                                                This is a really sad story.

                                                You asked me to meet you and your daughter at the Circus Circus.

                                                I met you and your daughter there and we had a good time.

                                                It was an absolute HONOR that you would introduce her to me.

                                                So after having fun at the Adventure Dome we went to get pizza.

                                                You ordered the pizza and paid.

                                                At that time I had several hundred dollars in comps on my players card.

                                                How and why I did not pay is BEYOND ME??

                                                I was nervous being around your daughter for the first time(because you know I have dirty mouth and I was soooo proud as I am sure you don't do this often), but this was simple(paying a chump $30.00 bill when I have hundreds) and somehow I fumbled the ball??

                                                If you want to go to the CC steakhouse let me know when and how many?

                                                I can't pay for wine or stuff like that(drinks), but I can pay for all the food(and the 20% cash tip).

                                                If I do go I want to pay the WHOLE BILL as I am sure you can understand.

                                                I know I could never impress you.

                                                It's like dealing with my dad which is why I never even try to pay.

                                                Call you later this week.


                                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                Comment


                                                • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                  Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                  Double cheeseburger cooked on grill with sauteed mushrooms, tomato and onion.

                                                  And a hotdog!




                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                  Just for the record you can't see the tomato(covered in mushrooms).

                                                  I will make sure I put two(2) slices on the next one(1) I eat.

                                                  Goodnight!


                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                    Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                    That $1.00 foot-long hotdog was at the Westward Ho??

                                                    Right??


                                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                    Could be. Maybe both? Weren't they connected, on the path between The Stardust and the Clown Joint? I think it was the same place that had the 99 cent shrimp cocktails, and maybe 99 cents steak and eggs breakfast, or something like that?

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                      Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                      One(1) of the most embarrassing days of my life was with you and your daughter a few years ago at the Clown Joint.

                                                      This is a really sad story.

                                                      You asked me to meet you and your daughter at the Circus Circus.

                                                      I met you and your daughter there and we had a good time.

                                                      It was an absolute HONOR that you would introduce her to me.

                                                      So after having fun at the Adventure Dome we went to get pizza.

                                                      You ordered the pizza and paid.

                                                      At that time I had several hundred dollars in comps on my players card.

                                                      How and why I did not pay is BEYOND ME??

                                                      I was nervous being around your daughter for the first time(because you know I have dirty mouth and I was soooo proud as I am sure you don't do this often), but this was simple(paying a chump $30.00 bill when I have hundreds) and somehow I fumbled the ball??

                                                      If you want to go to the CC steakhouse let me know when and how many?

                                                      I can't pay for wine or stuff like that(drinks), but I can pay for all the food(and the 20% cash tip).

                                                      If I do go I want to pay the WHOLE BILL as I am sure you can understand.

                                                      I know I could never impress you.

                                                      It's like dealing with my dad which is why I never even try to pay.

                                                      Call you later this week.


                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                      And it was a cheese pizza.

                                                      No wonder you don't call me anymore.


                                                      Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                        Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                                                        Could be. Maybe both? Weren't they connected, on the path between The Stardust and the Clown Joint? I think it was the same place that had the 99 cent shrimp cocktails, and maybe 99 cents steak and eggs breakfast, or something like that?
                                                        The $1.00 footlong hotdog was at the Westward Ho.

                                                        Me and JK use to eat at the gas station on Industrial behind the casino before they blew the Ho down.

                                                        Ever eat there?


                                                        Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                          Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                          The $1.00 footlong hotdog was at the Westward Ho.

                                                          Me and JK use to eat at the gas station on Industrial behind the casino before they blew the Ho down.

                                                          Ever eat there?


                                                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                          I'm sure I did. When I used to visit Vegas regularly, I always wore out a path between the StarDust and The Clown Joint, more than any other area, no matter where I was staying in town.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                            Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                            That $1.00 foot-long hotdog was at the Westward Ho??

                                                            Right??


                                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                            When the Ho was operating, the slots -of-fun also had a half lb dog to compete with the HO. I recall having them at both places, they were simply delicious(or at least edible).

                                                            You guys recall a casino across the st and a little down from the old silver city(I think it was called the peppermill casino)?, They has a scrambled egg breakfast served on paper plates with plastic utensiles for something like 39 cents, worth every penny.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                              Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                              Everything!

                                                              Ketchup, mustard, onions, relish and grated(not melted) cheese(no chili).

                                                              When I use to get the $2.95 hotdog lunch with fries at the El Cortez a decade ago I use to get it with pepperoncino when my asshole could take it when I was in my 30's.

                                                              I don't think that's where the food is supposed to go.
                                                              Originally posted by railbird
                                                              Satan time is short

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                Dave...........that is silly...........do u think it mattered if you paid for pizza STOP

                                                                when you and j/k offered to pay at rao's remember what i said ?

                                                                I said if you 2 take any money out of your pocket
                                                                i'll take it and throw it up in the air so strangers can pick it up.

                                                                I will do the same at circus circus steak house

                                                                i'll let you leave the tip

                                                                30% of $1000 is fair......lol

                                                                stop worrying so much you Cajun prick.

                                                                when i'm on the balls of my ass and need you to buy dinner
                                                                then i'll ask..............fair enough

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                  [QUOTE=The Meatman;4974656]It was stolen and totaled.

                                                                  Emilio was hoping "1" would spot him another dime.
                                                                  /QUOTE]

                                                                  Of course he is. The fat asshole has never had a job in his life.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                    [QUOTE=ZzyzxRoad;4974764]
                                                                    Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                                    It was stolen and totaled.

                                                                    Emilio was hoping "1" would spot him another dime.
                                                                    /QUOTE]

                                                                    Of course he is. The fat asshole has never had a job in his life.
                                                                    A loser ticket writer from the El Cortez telling a WWII vet he has never had a job.

                                                                    Funny!

                                                                    PS He also collects social security which means he had a job during his life and he gets money from the Veterans Association war disability fund.

                                                                    Geez.


                                                                    Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                      Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                                                                      Could be. Maybe both? Weren't they connected, on the path between The Stardust and the Clown Joint? I think it was the same place that had the 99 cent shrimp cocktails, and maybe 99 cents steak and eggs breakfast, or something like that?
                                                                      Slots of fun which is just south of the Clown Joint used to have those deals. Dont know if it is still there or if they changed names.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                        Keep the picks coming but thus far wouldn’t eat any of them, only the pasta would come close

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                          Originally posted by Scooper View Post
                                                                          Keep the picks coming but thus far wouldn’t eat any of them, only the pasta would come close
                                                                          Eating dinner tonight at Tuscany after playing Derby Lane at Palace Station.

                                                                          Picture to be posted in about eight(8) hours!


                                                                          Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                            Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                                            Eating dinner tonight at Tuscany after playing Derby Lane at Palace Station.

                                                                            Picture to be posted in about eight(8) hours!


                                                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                                            The MeatMan is on the board early with a winner in the second race!




                                                                            Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                              The hot dog looks delightfully well done. Dave, has anyone ever told you that you look like Louisiana bred trainer Merill Scherer, especially with the ponytail?

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                                The MeatMan strikes again in the fifth with a 9 to 2 winner!




                                                                                Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

                                                                                  Originally posted by rdalert447 View Post
                                                                                  The hot dog looks delightfully well done. Dave, has anyone ever told you that you look like Louisiana bred trainer Merill Scherer, especially with the ponytail?
                                                                                  No sir.


                                                                                  Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

                                                                                  Comment

                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X