Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

Originally posted by Biff41 View Post
    While we're waiting for Meaty, can someone hook me up with some good choices for Chinese restaurants near center strip. Looking for good value good quality. A buddy of mine planning a trip.
    It's slightly off the Strip, on Flamingo. Ping Pang Pong at the Gold Coast, which is right across the street from the Rio. Good Chinese for a good price. Would probably be cheaper than anything on the Strip (except for trash like Panda Express) even with the Uber to and from.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
      It's slightly off the Strip, on Flamingo. Ping Pang Pong at the Gold Coast, which is right across the street from the Rio. Good Chinese for a good price. Would probably be cheaper than anything on the Strip (except for trash like Panda Express) even with the Uber to and from.
      Be prepared to wait, especially after the bowling leagues end. The place is always packed and has been for years.

Comment

Maybe recent wagering misfortunes have driven him back to White Castle's, which in turn would only make him even more sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Scatana Fas View Post
          Be prepared to wait, especially after the bowling leagues end. The place is always packed and has been for years.
          Reservations accepted and recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Sol Diablo View Post
            Reservations accepted and recommended.
            Thanks for info. Another thread mentioned Las Vegas Chinatown where locals go.. 4 Blocks west of Treas. Island on Spring Mountain.

Comment

I like meatman thread better than Anthony Boudain show

Comment

^^Me Too^^

Comment

Am going to enjoy my Gourmet 7-11 chicken sandwich while picking the San Diego-LA game with a 7.5 OVER. Would expect some early runs. Anyone seen Meaty?

Comment

have to think the kid will resurface near college foots kick.....middle to late august.....otherwise

Comment

Working...
                    X