X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

You need to vote twice.

Would you eat? YES or NO??

On a scale of one(1) to ten(10) how would you rate?

Thanks in advance to all who participate!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Re: New 2018 EOG thread. Judge what The MeatMan eats.

I ate this the other day at Palace Station.

Shrimp, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, pasta, butter, spinach and who knows what else?

The buffet is a four(4) on a scale of one(1) to ten(10), but the do have a very good pasta station that is open for lunch!

Comment

Who ate it the first time?
      How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
        It's sad that you are on EOG 24/7/365.

Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post

Meaty, I thought the comedian in you would laugh at that line.

Comment

Re: New 2018 EOG thread: Judge what The MeatMan eats

Damn thought I made a funny.

Nothing wrong with plate would eat

How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

1,gross,eat some real mans food

Comment

No

Comment

No

Best of luck tomorrow

Comment

YES

Comment

Turning into Brock, Meatie???

When the only thing in life that you got going for you is the food you eat

Comment

Dave Is Good For Vegas.

Many folks miss his Radio show here.......

Comment

Always hated pasta with seafood in it.

That disgusting looking concoction is no exception..

-99999 out of a 1 to 10 rating..
                          Money lost gambling is twice as bad as money lost on something else..

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                            Meaty, I thought the comedian in you would laugh at that line.
                            I got the joke.

It's just sad seeing the same posters in thread after thread after thread.

Is there a thread he don't have post in?

Comment

Yes - 7.5, looks good.

Comment

Meatman...you could have had steak or prime rib if the Saints didn’t gag a win away....

What happened? You have to be a little sick of seeing that ending....

Was looking at an Eagle/Saints final....my team vs yours...
                                Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

yes

Comment

I was certain we would see a picture of Pierre......

Comment

Yes / 6'

Comment

Originally posted by SlipperyPete View Post
                                        Turning into Brock, Meatie???

When the only thing in life that you got going for you is the food you eat
                                        What's wrong with that?

Comment

6.5/Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                            Meatman...you could have had steak or prime rib if the Saints didn’t gag a win away....

What happened? You have to be a little sick of seeing that ending....

Was looking at an Eagle/Saints final....my team vs yours...
                                            I will never be the same.

Me and about ten(10) guys were watching the game on my iPhone in the church parking lot.

We all walked in together about ten(10) minutes late.

Needless to say I need to go to Mass again this week during the week since I got nothing out of going to church yesterday after the Saints loss.

Comment

Here is my dinner from Sunday night.

I had the prime rib dinner special in the Broiler at Boulder Station.

When you include the unlimited soup(the tomato basil soup is excellent) and salad bar it is a pretty good deal for $19.99!

Comment

Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
                                                Here is my dinner from Sunday night.

I had the prime rib dinner special in the Broiler at Boulder Station.

When you include the unlimited soup and salad bar it is a pretty good deal for $19.99!

Is that yellow thing supposed to be a carrot? I'll give it a 5.

Comment

Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                                                  Is that yellow thing supposed to be a carrot? I'll give it a 5.
                                                  I know the orange thing was a carrot, but I can't say what the yellow veggie was.

They are sitting on some mashed potatoes.

The sides are creamy horseradish and au jus sauce.

Comment

Red vino or no vino..................5.5/maybe

Comment

I know the orange thing was a carrot, but I can't say what the yellow veggie was.

They are sitting on some mashed potatoes.

The sides are creamy horseradish and au jus sauce.

Not the best presentation, the prime looks reasonable(not excessive fat).

Comment

Originally posted by cheapseats View Post
                                                        Red vino or no vino..................5.5/maybe
                                                        I don't drink when I eat.

I don't usually have my first beer until about 9:00pm pacific time each night.

Comment

Originally posted by mr merlin View Post
                                                          Not the best presentation, the prime looks reasonable(not excessive fat).
                                                          You mean marbling?

The more marbling, the more flavorful prime rib will be.

I like to take a nice piece of meat and put it with a tiny piece of marble(fat) and some horseradish.

Yum!

Comment

“The belly is an ungrateful wretch, it never remembers past favors, it always wants more tomorrow.”
                                                            Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich

Given a choice no,if that's all there is yes.

3.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by scrimmage View Post
                                                              “The belly is an ungrateful wretch, it never remembers past favors, it always wants more tomorrow.”
                                                              Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich

Given a choice no,if that's all there is yes.

3.5/10

Tough, judge.

Are you Russian?

Comment

do you have a side view ?

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                                                  do you have a side view ?
                                                                  No.

But it was a VERY THINK piece of meat!

Comment

agree with scrimmage. plate not very appetizing... much better meat quality in vegas for prime rib, but for $20 it is what it is........

3/10

Comment

The salad bar at The Broiler inside Boulder Station is excellent.

I've enjoyed this very meal several times.

7.5/10

But I prefer the filet mignon at The Broiler.

Medium rare but charred.

Comment

They are sitting on some mashed potatoes. Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
                                                                        Yellow veggie might be parsnip. Would rate 7/10.

Comment

$15 meal

6.5 out of 10

yes I would eat it though ...not more than 15 $ 2 tip = $17 total

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                            The salad bar at The Broiler inside Boulder Station is excellent.

I've enjoyed this very meal several times.

7.5/10

But I prefer the filet mignon at The Broiler.

Medium rare but charred.
                                                                            The Broiler is running three(3) specials Sunday through Thursday for $19.99 at Boulder Station.

Chicken, salmon and prime rib.

All come with the unlimited soup and salad bar.

The salmon looked good, but I was happy with the prime rib.

Comment

• #39

$15 meal

6.5 out of 10

The unlimited soup and salad bar is worth $15.00 alone.

Are you need to tip more than $2.00 on a $15.00 check.

Just sayin'!

Comment

• #40

$15 meal

6.5 out of 10

You can't get much for food here in Las Vegas for $15.00 these days just in case you come to town anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X