Business trip to Costa Rica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business trip to Costa Rica

Congratulations on your “ business “ trip!
    Sounds awesome squared
    ( math lingo ).

Comment

Originally posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
      How much a point you playing for Arturo? I play a little.
      I have a chouette match every Wednesday with Brian Wall (Grandmaster in chess but just getting started on backgammon) and another poker player the stakes started off friendly by 2019 it might be less gamble for me to just fly to you. Im not kidding.
      I have a ton of gamble as you know, these guys are masochist. Brian first roll 6/1 first roll, we roll a 4-3. Brian auto reaches for the cube. Partner looks at me and says you want to double him back now or just take it lol.
      It all depends on who you play...I have played anywhere from a dollar to a hundred dollars a point with the cube...Have not played for big money in a couple years, but I do love the game...
      Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Got back today from Costa Rica....saw a lot of my old running buddies but still kicking myself for missing out on some others...had a great time and won’t wait as long for my next trip...

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
          It all depends on who you play...I have played anywhere from a dollar to a hundred dollars a point with the cube...Have not played for big money in a couple years, but I do love the game...
          We play 10 a point chuette and 15 in singles. I have the best of if against one and neutral on the other but he has a cube advantage (math guys lol) but we move up in stakes if someone gets stuck and requests it. In 6 months I have had a -48 point deficit and +112 point session never exceeding 16 on the dye and never playing longer than 5 hours. Told you it was gamble heavy! If youd like we can play online or on any of the backgammon apps set the stakes and pay via paypal if you are interested. Im not going to sandbag I can play some and pay a sum.

Comment

We play 10 a point chuette and 15 in singles. I have the best of if against one and neutral on the other but he has a cube advantage (math guys lol) but we move up in stakes if someone gets stuck and requests it. In 6 months I have had a -48 point deficit and +112 point session never exceeding 16 on the dye and never playing longer than 5 hours. Told you it was gamble heavy! If youd like we can play online or on any of the backgammon apps set the stakes and pay via paypal if you are interested. Im not going to sandbag I can play some and pay a sum.
            Would love to see you in action....sounds like you have no fear...Jeff Whitelaw who was at last weeks dinner with JK is also a good player, he also fears no one....the owner of GRANDE is also a player and has won a few tournaments...

Comment

the owner of pinnacle is the best backgammon player, Stanley tomchin

Comment

Would love to see you in action....sounds like you have no fear...Jeff Whitelaw who was at last weeks dinner with JK is also a good player, he also fears no one....the owner of GRANDE is also a player and has won a few tournaments...
                I play 30/60 limit hold em where gambol, gambol is the mantra of half the table for the past 8 years. Im full of fear I just have a higher pain tolerance than I once did. Pick a site and we can play for 1-5 a point if youd like. Preferably a site with a mobile app that accumulates score. I can play at the table if its slow if thats ok.
                Not interested in anyone who has wins tourneys as part of his handle. I do battle with him 4 months a year already he gets 11 to my 10 as it is.

Comment

Are the betting books plentiful there? Who else is there besides CRIS?
                  The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                    the owner of pinnacle is the best backgammon player, Stanley tomchin
                    He has an employee that will kick his head in.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                      Not surprising rails lines are off....
                      When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
                      Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Comment

I heard The Cigar also has an employee now that is pretty good...

Comment

I heard The Cigar also has an employee now that is pretty good...
                          Jeesh is there anyone that isn't a expert at backgammon around here? Ray if you want to play small Im game. Tell me a app you like and ill download for android. Pc not apple if desktop. Prefer mobile. We can play races, single matches whatever. Ill pay for lessons.

Comment

JK...hope your next trip is on EOGs dime....you would think Number One would put you up in a nice place....

Comment

Jeesh is there anyone that isn't a expert at backgammon around here? Ray if you want to play small Im game. Tell me a app you like and ill download for android. Pc not apple if desktop. Prefer mobile. We can play races, single matches whatever. Ill pay for lessons.
                              I play better than the avg Joe but I'm not close to as good as the avg serious player. VD, Whitlaw, the Cigar, etc would all still take me to school. Another 6-12 months and they might not like it though lol.

Comment

I play better than the avg Joe but I'm not close to as good as the avg serious player. VD, Whitlaw, the Cigar, etc would all still take me to school. Another 6-12 months and they might not like it though lol.
                                There is a God....

Comment

Working...
                                X