Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RICHSOX24 is playing the races)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RICHSOX24 is playing the races)

Rules:

Contestant selects 30 horses over the course of a month.

The contestant will submit a $2 win wager, a $2 place wager OR a $2 show wager on each of the 30 selections at any North American racetrack.

One selection is required every Saturday and Sunday of the month or else the contestant is disqualified.

To conquer the Challenge, the contestant must grow his contest bankroll from $60 to $80.

Winner will receive $1,000 in cold, hard cash.

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (RICHSOX24 is playing the races)

RICHSOX24 serves as our hometown host every August for EOG's Day at the Races.

The Fifth Annual Day at the Races is set for Saturday, August 4 at Arlington Park in suburban Chicago.

All EOG members in good standing and even those who are considered toxic are invited to attend.

Comment

Upcoming schedule:

MARCH - WEINKE

APRIL - NEVERAGAIN

MAY - PARLAYNOW

JUNE - RDALERT447

JULY - AUGUST WEST

Comment

Good luck, Rich! Take it down!

Comment

GL Rich
          When you're winning stack up, when you're losing back up....
          Gabe if you're not going to post ALL your plays on the website why not post them ALL in ONE thread and let people know where that is?

Comment

Thanks fellas, and thanks JK.

RD, if anything stands out to you, I'm all ears.

I'll probably be the first contestant in this thing that 80% of his picks will be harness.
            The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Comment

Best of luck Richie. Go to the window kid.

Comment

GL Rich!

Comment

I don't play the horses, but BOL Rich
                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Gl Rich....hope to finally meet you at Arlington this year....
                    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Originally posted by richsox24 View Post

I'll probably be the first contestant in this thing that 80% of his picks will be harness.
                      "Jay Trotter ?"
                      RS,have a very good 28 days...

Comment

Originally posted by richsox24 View Post

The jugheads, gotta love it.

Comment

good luck
                          Originally posted by railbird
                          Satan time is short

Comment

"And they're off..."

Comment

Thanks guys, and viejo, yes, definitely get out here in August.
                              The less you bet, the more you lose when you win.

Comment

Working...
                              X