Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Please do not clutter DrunkenGoon's thread like you did mine. I'm sure you can troll in countless other threads not stickied.

Comment

Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DrunkenGoon is our February contestant)

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
      Please do not clutter DrunkenGoon's thread like you did mine. I'm sure you can troll in countless other threads not stickied.
      You can count on that....technically it is still your thread....this was supposed to be your last pick.....
      Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Good luck DrunkenGoon.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
          "Clutter ?";thread just started and who has 4 posts already.
          Wish the player well,let him do his thing,and add a comment if it's related to the challenge.
          DG take it away...

Comment

Originally posted by scrimmage View Post
            "Clutter ?";thread just started and who has 4 posts already.
            Wish the player well,let him do his thing,and add a comment if it's related to the challenge.
            DG take it away...
            First trolling post was post 13. This is not arguable.

Good luck DrunkenGoon.

Comment

Yes.....time for Javy to thank JK for the opportunity to win a grand and then make a concession speech before the first of Feb....gotta feeling that neither happens...show some class my Chicago friend....
              Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                Yes.....time for Javy to thank JK for the opportunity to win a grand and then make a concession speech before the first of Feb....gotta feeling that neither happens...show some class my Chicago friend....
                More trolling posts in the grand challenge thread from our resident 500 pounder. Sad.

Good luck DrunkenGoon.

Comment

Javi you were January's contestant and were eliminated well over a week ago. Move on, this is February. Time to turn the page and let drunkengoon do his thing.

Good luck Goon!
                  I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Good luck DrunkenGoon! Sorry the trolls that stalked my page to nearly 50 pages of trolling have took their shots in at me. They'll get bored soon and it'll be all your floor we hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post

No thanks necessary, Viejo.

I appreciate Javy's contributions to the website when he sticks to the topics of sports and specifically sports betting.

There's the good Javy and the bad Javy.

Beginning February 1, I will ask the bad Javy to steer clear of interacting with any of our contributors personally.

This rule will apply to everyone: Address the contribution, not the contributor.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

More importantly, go Goon!

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
                          Thanks guys... Win or lose, believe me, there will be effort behind every pick.

Logistics wise, since there are only 28 days in the month, will I be able to make 2 or 3 picks in one day of my choosing to make sure we get to 30 picks or will it stretch into the first couple of days of March if necessary with the 1 pick a day limit?

February is tricky with only 28 days.

Submit two picks a day twice or as you hinted three plays in one day to satisfy the loose set of rules.

Comment

Thanks for the rules outline John. One more clarification, is NHL Grand Salami an option for this? It is part of the regular rotation on DB, I just want to be sure it's allowed before using it.
                            If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
                              Thanks for the rules outline John. One more clarification, is NHL Grand Salami an option for this? It is part of the regular rotation on DB, I just want to be sure it's allowed before using it.

Hmmm....

I always like to rule in favor of the player.

NHL Grand Salami, good to go.

Comment

good luck
                                Originally posted by railbird
                                Satan time is short

Comment

Working...
                                X