• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lets get a few things straight...

Gyno's back!!

Comment

Not that hard to believe. I owned around 80 bitcoins back when it was traded at $220 at the conclusion of a good month betting.. if I had kept them until 19,000 that's 1.52 million. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
        Not that hard to believe. I owned around 80 bitcoins back when it was traded at $220 at the conclusion of a good month betting.. if I had kept them until 19,000 that's 1.52 million. Sucks.
        cool story bro

Comment

I’m still laughing at sleepy’s delusional claim of having $3M cash in the bank

goddamn EOG is solid entertainment, laughing harder than I was at the Dave Chappelle Netflix special I watched last night

Comment

Sleepy has some DEEP POCKETS!!!

Don't underestimate the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
              Sleepy has some DEEP POCKETS!!!

Don't underestimate the man!
              no, no he doesn’t

Comment

Originally posted by TheVegasBruin View Post
                no, no he doesn’t
                how you think i have 1.5 million dollar estate, have a presidential rolex, drive a benz

and DON'T WORK then?
                The real women sport expert

Comment

1) For the record, I’m not Hank. I’m TVB and nobody else.

2) I cashed out my remaining balance this morning and am in preparation mode for baseball season. Going forward, I will only be betting on three (3) sports: Baseball, Golf, and College Football. I make a lot of money betting these three sports, and have come to realize that I’m simply not good at betting nba, college hoops and the fake sport known as the NFL...Baseball, golf, and College Football are my 3 favorite sports, the sports I research, follow religiously and most importantly, they are the 3 sports that I ENJOY and am KNOWLEDGEABLE about. I make Lots of money on these sports because I know them and have strong edges, and have come to realize that I bet the other sports (nba, college hoops and nfl) simply for action, and that is stupid and won’t be happening anymore

3) this is all funny money to me and is a form of entertainment and a challenge, some of you guys take this way to seriously. Sometimes I see just how embedded in sports betting and “forumville” some of you are and frankly, it’s a bit disturbing. For me, it’s just for fun and I work on building up a nice lil slush fund. Some of you whackjobs I feel sorry for as you clearly live pathetic lives in flyover country. I actually feel bad for a lot of you.

4) All of you guys posting at that other forum (you know the one I’m talking about-the one run by yankswithAIDS and his tortilla-folding sidekick revolverkinger) should ditch that dump and come on over here and make EOG your new home forum. Those two guys are total dick-sucking losers, why would you want to post at a forum that’s run by two (2) CONFIRMED faggots? Come on over to EOG for this upcoming baseball season and pull up a chair...

5) Bookbraker’s wife is a big fat slut, and she squirts with glee when I tap her backdoor with my thumb when I’m screwing her doggy-style

Alright men. Good chat.

See you out there.

-TVB
                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
                    Gyno's back!!
                    If it's not "Hank/Henry",it's "Gyno/Gabe",plenty of delusion to go around...

Comment

no, no he doesn’t

I can't personally verify either way but I have heard that from people that would know.

Anyway, just passing it on, no dog in this fight.....

Carry on men.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                        how you think i have 1.5 million dollar estate, have a presidential rolex, drive a benz

and DON'T WORK then?
                        bruh, you live in the frozen woods of Minnesota

$1.5M estate

Comment

bruh, you live in the frozen woods of Minnesota

$1.5M estate
                          i put more in the donation envelope at church today than what your entire life is worth

Comment

henry has many names

henryhil , DVD, vegasbrewin

i want a winner hendrie

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                              henry has many names

henryhil , DVD, vegasbrewin

i want a winner hendrie
                              rita, johhny utah, pyscho lion

Comment

1) For the record, I’m not Hank. I’m TVB and nobody else.

2) I cashed out my remaining balance this morning and am in preparation mode for baseball season. Going forward, I will only be betting on three (3) sports: Baseball, Golf, and College Football. I make a lot of money betting these three sports, and have come to realize that I’m simply not good at betting nba, college hoops and the fake sport known as the NFL...Baseball, golf, and College Football are my 3 favorite sports, the sports I research, follow religiously and most importantly, they are the 3 sports that I ENJOY and am KNOWLEDGEABLE about. I make Lots of money on these sports because I know them and have strong edges, and have come to realize that I bet the other sports (nba, college hoops and nfl) simply for action, and that is stupid and won’t be happening anymore

3) this is all funny money to me and is a form of entertainment and a challenge, some of you guys take this way to seriously. Sometimes I see just how embedded in sports betting and “forumville” some of you are and frankly, it’s a bit disturbing. For me, it’s just for fun and I work on building up a nice lil slush fund. Some of you whackjobs I feel sorry for as you clearly live pathetic lives in flyover country. I actually feel bad for a lot of you.

4) All of you guys posting at that other forum (you know the one I’m talking about-the one run by yankswithAIDS and his tortilla-folding sidekick revolverkinger) should ditch that dump and come on over here and make EOG your new home forum. Those two guys are total dick-sucking losers, why would you want to post at a forum that’s run by two (2) CONFIRMED faggots? Come on over to EOG for this upcoming baseball season and pull up a chair...

5) Bookbraker’s wife is a big fat slut, and she squirts with glee when I tap her backdoor with my thumb when I’m screwing her doggy-style

Alright men. Good chat.

See you out there.

-TVB
                                #5 Is that true? Also, I was looking to set the O/U on how many of her own teeth she has. Can you assist with a fair number on that? I was thinking it would be around 4'

Comment

Working...
                                X