Let's get a few things straight...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get a few things straight...

1) For the record, I’m not Hank. I’m TVB and nobody else.

2) I cashed out my remaining balance this morning and am in preparation mode for baseball season. Going forward, I will only be betting on three (3) sports: Baseball, Golf, and College Football. I make a lot of money betting these three sports, and have come to realize that I’m simply not good at betting nba, college hoops and the fake sport known as the NFL...Baseball, golf, and College Football are my 3 favorite sports, the sports I research, follow religiously and most importantly, they are the 3 sports that I ENJOY and am KNOWLEDGEABLE about. I make Lots of money on these sports because I know them and have strong edges, and have come to realize that I bet the other sports (nba, college hoops and nfl) simply for action, and that is stupid and won’t be happening anymore

3) this is all funny money to me and is a form of entertainment and a challenge, some of you guys take this way to seriously. Sometimes I see just how embedded in sports betting and “forumville” some of you are and frankly, it’s a bit disturbing. For me, it’s just for fun and I work on building up a nice lil slush fund. Some of you whackjobs I feel sorry for as you clearly live pathetic lives in flyover country. I actually feel bad for a lot of you.

4) All of you guys posting at that other forum (you know the one I’m talking about-the one run by yankswithAIDS and his tortilla-folding sidekick revolverkinger) should ditch that dump and come on over here and make EOG your new home forum. Those two guys are total dick-sucking losers, why would you want to post at a forum that’s run by two (2) CONFIRMED faggots? Come on over to EOG for this upcoming baseball season and pull up a chair...

5) Bookbraker’s wife is a big fat slut, and she squirts with glee when I tap her backdoor with my thumb when I’m screwing her doggy-style

Alright men. Good chat.

See you out there.

-TVB

Re: Lets get a few things straight...

Skimmed through....Henry is busted out again and we won't be getting his fades?

That right?
    I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Us people in flyover country worry about people (like you) who live in great LA weather, tethered to their computer inside.
      Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
      -

Comment

hank ,
        who do you like today ?

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
          Us people in flyover country worry about people (like you) who live in great LA weather, tethered to their computer inside.
          He proved what peasants the rest of us are with his picture from his studio apartment with his cosco brand tv sitting on a milk crate and $300 scatter across a salvation army coffee table in mostly 1's and 5's. We are lucky that he is willing to throw the rest of us some crumbs.
          The real women sport expert

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            He proved what peasants the rest of us are with his picture from his studio apartment with his cosco brand tv sitting on a milk crate and $300 scatter across a salvation army coffee table in mostly 1's and 5's. We are lucky that he is willing to throw the rest of us some crumbs.
            True
            Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
            -

Comment

Originally posted by TheVegasBruin View Post
              1) For the record, I’m not Hank. I’m TVB and nobody else.

-TVB
              POO

Comment

absolutely no clue what this drunken inbred hick is talking about. I live in a luxury condo less than 5 minutes from the water in Redondo Beach. My TV probably costs more than sleepys jalopy...err..car...

Comment

absolutely no clue what this drunken inbred hick is talking about. I live in a luxury condo less than 5 minutes from the water in Redondo Beach. My TV probably costs more than sleepys jalopy...err..car...

we don't care you have money

all we want is do you have a play for today ?

Comment

i'd like to see thevegasbruin fight billy sink

let's make it happen, EOG can sell tickets

Comment

lol

i have 3 mil in the bank and have made over 1 mil this year trading bitcoin

i could buy you and make you clean my shitters if i wanted
                      The real women sport expert

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                        i'd like to see thevegasbruin fight billy sink

let's make it happen, EOG can sell tickets
                        I think TVB vs Javy would be a bigger draw

The EOG hordes would come in droves to watch me beat your face to a pulp (just like the Dodgers did to the cubs last year )

Comment

Beating a team in the NLCS loses it's luster when you choke in the World Series. Ask the Mets.

The AL teams celebrate when someone knocks off the Cubs since they know that team will choke.

Comment

I think TVB vs Javy would be a bigger draw

The EOG hordes would come in droves to watch me beat your face to a pulp (just like the Dodgers did to the cubs last year )

javy>hank

Comment

i have 3 mil in the bank and have made over 1 mil this year trading bitcoin

Comment

Working...
                              X