Colgate blew a 9-point lead with 38 seconds left

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colgate blew a 9-point lead with 38 seconds left

How is that even possible? Bucknell wins it.

Re: Colgate blew a 9 point lead with 38 seconds left

unreal,Colgate led the whole game and had a 5 point lead with 11 seconds left

Comment

Is Colgate even on the betting board?

Colgate grad Steve Byk will be besides himself about this on his XM show tomorrow.

Comment

I took Bucknell in the 2nd half

ya ya past post, only reason I was concerned on last play was to avoid overtime since them losing by 2 would have been ok

Comment

Interesting you ask that though Valuist, the Patriot League didn't used to be on the betting board very often, but this year I've noticed them on the board a lot. Am I imagining that?

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
            Interesting you ask that though Valuist, the Patriot League didn't used to be on the betting board very often, but this year I've noticed them on the board a lot. Am I imagining that?
            I've never seen a Patriot League conference game on the board until this. I don't follow the league at all but when I've seen bigger conference teams play teams from that conference, it seems like those were unlined games.

Comment

ESPN showed the ending

Colgate committed a really stupid Intentional Foul and that really helped Bucknell. Without it Colgate probably wins. Call was not made until they went to video and saw how obvious it was and how awful the refs were to miss something to blatantly obvious

BTW - for all who say: Refs shouldn't decide the game...................

....................THEY DID NOT! Colgate kid DID with a VERY obvious Intentional (Technically: Flagrant - same thing) Foul
              The mind is a terrible thing to waste unless we are talking about the MORONS who post at Covers where the collective Sports Gambling IQ for the ENTIRE site is.................4!!! and even that might be too high

Comment

EOG contributor RAININTHREES had the right idea in this game.

In our Best Bet thread, 3's posted a play on Colgate +5.5 in the first half.

Halftime score: Colgate 31 Bucknell 20.

I need a few easy winners like that one.

Comment

Re: Colgate blew a 9-point lead with 38 seconds left

I remember when San Diego State blew a 10-point lead with 18 seconds left in regulation and lost a game to UNLV in overtime in 2005.

Hard to believe but true.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                    I remember when San Diego State blew a 10-point lead with 18 seconds left in regulation and lost a game to UNLV in overtime in 2005.

Hard to believe but true.

I unfortunately remember that very well

Comment

not sure what they shot in second half but i saw at half on twitter Bucknell was like 1-12 from three in first half. that intentional foul was a killer i guess they had to call it, both hands on shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                        Is Colgate even on the betting board?

Colgate grad Steve Byk will be besides himself about this on his XM show tomorrow.
                        CBS Sports has a deal with Patriot League. Those TV games lines, while others don't.

Colgate is a fine academic school, but its players made several bonehead plays in the last 30 seconds that cost them the game and me my second half under.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Eagleston View Post
                          CBS Sports has a deal with Patriot League. Those TV games lines, while others don't.

Colgate is a fine academic school, but its players made several bonehead plays in the last 30 seconds that cost them the game and me my second half under.
                          That makes sense. I thought lining their games was the exception; not the rule.

Comment

Remember Adonal Foyle?

The Colgate grad played 13 seasons in the NBA with Golden State, Memphis and Orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Eagleston View Post

Outstanding information, Don.

Tell me something I don't already know.

Comment

Working...
                              X