Talk me out of it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Talk me out of it

Utility of bankroll. Is your BR finite or will that money just sit idle otherwise?
    If the BR is limited then how many times would you churn that money over
    the course of the bet? Of course, if you can bet on credit then that solves some
    of the issues.

Comment

I would take bitcoin to out perform anybodys RSW totals portfolio between now and October, just like last year

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
        Utility of bankroll. Is your BR finite or will that money just sit idle otherwise?
        If the BR is limited then how many times would you churn that money over
        the course of the bet? Of course, if you can bet on credit then that solves some
        of the issues.
        exactly
        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Drnkyourmlkshk View Post
          Shit. Youre right. I was reading best prospects of 2018 instead of best rookies of 2018. Hilarious that the brewers have 4 OFs after adding Yellich and Cain all the while having the #1 OF prospect Lewis Brinson waiting his turn. That kids got to feel pretty screwed.
          I was under the impression one of the Toronto kids would spell Granderson or Grichuk not so happy of a discovery but thank you for pointing it out.

Billysink. Pads over? Who do you see regressing in the West? I l think SF gets a little better (basically cant get any worse with a healthy Bumgarner/cueto mccutchen over span, longoria over panda) and the rox bullpen being better but bats sag a little unless Dahl is the real deal.
          Arizona seems pretty good on paper minus 2 closers with limited to no experience in that role. Seems like same team as last year.
          A ton of upside for guys like Margot, Perdomo, Renfroe, Lamet. Their non pitching WARP is better than Colorado and not far behind Arizona. BP has them 4.5+. They interleague against Oakland, Texas, LAA and Seattle.

If they get any pitching at all, 70 wins is well within my expectations
          How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
            A ton of upside for guys like Margot, Perdomo, Renfroe, Lamet. Their non pitching WARP is better than Colorado and not far behind Arizona. BP has them 4.5+. They interleague against Oakland, Texas, LAA and Seattle.

If they get any pitching at all, 70 wins is well within my expectations
            Add Eric Hosmer. Pads defense very good all around, another solid middle lineup guy.

69.5 looks really good now

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
              Add Eric Hosmer. Pads defense very good all around, another solid middle lineup guy.

69.5 looks really good now
              It sure does. It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Wil Myers. I don’t think Ben played any OF last year.

Back to the -400, Minn just traded for Odorizza. If they can get Arrieta, that -400 will drop some.
              Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
              -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                It sure does. It’ll be interesting to see what they do with Wil Myers. I don’t think Ben played any OF last year.

Back to the -400, Minn just traded for Odorizza. If they can get Arrieta, that -400 will drop some.
                LF for Myers spell Headley at third

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                  I would take bitcoin to out perform anybodys RSW totals portfolio between now and October, just like last year

ya know I have to agree with you here.... there has been a turn around with countries showing a little light down the tunnel. Western union and money gram getting into the picture with ripple also.

Comment

Working...
                  X