Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big soccer game today Real Madrid vs PSG

Thoughts?

So many dynamics to this one. I don’t even know where to start.

There are two legs and away goals matter but I get this feeling PSG aren’t going to be playing around especially after what happened last year.

but Real do have the experience and are at home. I just don’t know.

Re: Big soccer game today Real Madrid vs PSG

At the +190/ +210 price PSG moneyline looks rather tasty...
    when you have god on your team... You can't lose.. You have already won...

Comment

PSG can’t be nervous. They have to play like they normally play. I know there’s a lot on the line for both teams but more I believe for PSG. Champions league is what they are playing for. Real Madrid has won their fair share.

Hope they go go there with the mentality of putting the tie away in the 1st leg.

Comment

Ronaldo doesn’t want Isco starting today because he’s slow and holds up play too much. So if Asensio or Vazquez starts then Madrid is jumping from minute 1. They are going to fight fire with fire.

Comment

Over has been getting destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by IWishIWasAPro View Post
            Ronaldo doesn’t want Isco starting today because he’s slow and holds up play too much. So if Asensio or Vazquez starts then Madrid is jumping from minute 1. They are going to fight fire with fire.
            The reigning Ball d'Or recipient (which still defies credulity) has been so inefficient this year that Isco is the least of his problems.
            Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

I know Gamebred. I know. There’s just A part of me that believes Barcelona running away with La Liga early had something to do with it.

He’s still Ronaldo. You would believe Madrid would be good for at least a goal or two at home here. Marcelo has to be careful though. It’s such an interesting match. One of the more interesting matches I have ever come across.

Comment

Isco is starting along with Casemiro.

Comment

I know Gamebred. I know. There’s just A part of me that believes Barcelona running away with La Liga early had something to do with it.

He’s still Ronaldo. You would believe Madrid would be good for at least a goal or two at home here. Marcelo has to be careful though. It’s such an interesting match. One of the more interesting matches I have ever come across.
                  It is certainly interesting, I'll give you that. The fact that you don't know what is going to happen is a good sign; no one does.

Good luck.
                  Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Asensio should have started. Ronaldo is the best player in the world. Best soccer player the world has ever known.

Comment

Asensio was awesome today.

Comment

Asensio should have started. Ronaldo is the best player in the world. Best soccer player the world has ever known.
                        A new born deer could clear your standards.

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                          Asensio was awesome today.
                          Ray Cabino,
                          On the scene, yo!

Good to see you around these parts.

Comment

Working...
                          X