• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL Off-Season Signings and Draft Speculation

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
    Sam Bradford to Arizona
    Danny Amendola to Miami

What ia Miami doing this offseason?
    Crazy. Tagged a slot Receiver at WR money, then dumped him for possibly less than a comp pick would get for just letting him go. Then massively overpaid for Albert Wilson, a nice player, but barely average, to play the slot, and then signed another slot receiver in Amendola, probably to inflated money also. Early candidate for worst record in the league in 2018 which is a shame because I think Gace can coach.

Comment

The Bears, Browns, Rams, and SF are winning the offseason so far. Jax won the offseason last year and it paid off. Usually it doesn't. Philly also doing some nice work.
      Miami, Washington and Denver are losing the offseason so far.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
        Here's more evidence that what he's saying is utter horseshit

Aaron Rodgers with Jordy Nelson: 108.1 passing rating, 77.3 QBR
        Aaron Rodgers without Jordy Nelson: 95.7 passing rating, 63.7 QBR
        Packers cut Jordy today.....

Guys I've truly never seen anything like it. This kid is the alltime cooler.
        Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
          Packers cut Jordy today.....

Guys I've truly never seen anything like it. This kid is the alltime cooler.
          everyone knew the packers were going to cut Jordy when I posted that... except you apparently because you have downs

lol I think you'd need Rodgers to have another MVP campaign to disprove my point, because he's had plenty with Jordy. They did sign a TE capable of being elite to off set it.

We'll see... something tells me you'll be on the wrong side of it. As always.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
            Elway is nuts. Keenum is who you get when there's no one else to get, not who you choose to get. The rest of AFC West is thrilled that Denver has decided to stay in QB mediocrity hell for the next few years.
            Nah He made the right move not over spending for Cuz. We've seen what Keenum can do when you put a decent OL around now it's up to Elway to fix that problem. Nate Solder would be a huge pick up.

People forget that the Broncos still have a young project QB that from what I'm hearing is looking better and better each day.

Comment

Only a fucking idiot could like what the Broncos are doing right now.

Ruca: "You rang?"

And lol yeah they just signed Case Keenum and they've been linked heavily to Baker Mayfield, so they must be super high on Paxton Lynch.

Comment

Broncos are going to bust out the 3 QB sets and shock the world

Comment

As always Broncos making moves not only for this season but for future seasons. The Broncos don't use the R word.

Comment

So the Broncos are high on Paxton Lynch so they're going to draft Baker Mayfield 5th overall and signed Case Keenum?

You're a smart fellow, Ruca.

Comment

So the Broncos are high on Paxton Lynch so they're going to draft Baker Mayfield 5th overall and signed Case Keenum?

You're a smart fellow, Ruca.
                      Who said they were high on Paxton Lynch? Who said they were going to draft a QB? As always I'll be the blue guy in the corner.

Comment

Downs is a helluva disease Ruca, I'm sorry for your struggle and God bless your parents.

Comment

Still waiting for where I said the Broncos were high on Paxton.

Comment

Still waiting for where I said the Broncos were high on Paxton.
                            It'd actually be more hilarious if you were giddy about Trevor Simien or Chad Kelly, so please tell us who you meant.

Downs is a helluva disease, I'm sorry for your struggle buddy truly.

Comment

You do realize Chad Kelly had a 1st round grade before the injury and few red flags popped up don't you?

You know the QB who threw for 31 TDs and went 10-3 beating Alabama Auburn and LSU

Comment

Oh yeah and that was before he won MVP honors in the Sugar Bowl.

Comment

Chad Kelly

They're so high on Chad Kelly that they're going to probably draft Baker Mayfield

Comment

You do realize Chad Kelly had a 1st round grade before the injury and few red flags popped up don't you?

You know the QB who threw for 31 TDs and went 10-3 beating Alabama Auburn and LSU
                                    Nephew of Former Hurricane great Jim Kelly
                                    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Oh yeah and that was before he won MVP honors in the Sugar Bowl.

Chad Kelly

They're so high on Chad Kelly that they're going to probably draft Baker Mayfield
                                      Who said anything about drafting Baker Mayfield?

Just like everytime we talk foots you'll be proved wrong and I'll be proved right

Wouldn't doubt if the Broncos try and get Buffalo to do a Chicago Bears like trade and give away the farm for the #5 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                        Nephew of Former Hurricane great Jim Kelly
                                        Poor kid tries soooooooo hard to look smart......... only to look even dumber and dumber......

Comment

Ruca sucking off signing a journeyman QB and being high on Mr. Irrelevant Chad Kelly and he thinks he looks sharp here

I've spoken with several very intelligent Broncos fans and all hate the direction they're going... but the guy with downs loves it!

Comment

Thread look like a grade three coloring book.

Trump should tax emoticons, wipe out deficit.
                                            How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

You got 1 thing right. I do love what their doing but none of this is a surprise. I knew they would not over pay for Cuz.

Comment

How to support your argument.

1. post this guy
                                                2. if you really need to prove a point

pretty convincing, if you're under the age of 14
                                                How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Nah He made the right move not over spending for Cuz. We've seen what Keenum can do when you put a decent OL around now it's up to Elway to fix that problem. Nate Solder would be a huge pick up.

People forget that the Broncos still have a young project QB that from what I'm hearing is looking better and better each day.
                                                  Keenum stinks though. If they were gonna go second tier, he was the worst guy to get, IMO. No upside, has proven what he is throughout his career. Looked good last year throwing to great receivers, and playing indoors. Outdoors, his weak arm is exposed.
                                                  I agree with you about Chad Kelley. He's probably the most talented QB on the roster right now. Liked him coming out if he's over the head problems.

Comment

Keenum stinks though. If they were gonna go second tier, he was the worst guy to get, IMO. No upside, has proven what he is throughout his career. Looked good last year throwing to great receivers, and playing indoors. Outdoors, his weak arm is exposed.
                                                    I agree with you about Chad Kelley. He's probably the most talented QB on the roster right now. Liked him coming out if he's over the head problems.
                                                    No question he's not All Pro material but they really just need someone that wont turn the fucking ball over. The Broncos didn't do their QB's any favors with that offensive line last year I'm hoping Elways fixes that problem and having an extra 10 mil by not signing Cousins is only going to help.

As far as Chad Kelly goes I said last year he was the QB on the roster with the most upside. He looks good and I'm excited to see what he's got in preseason.

Comment

No question he's not All Pro material but they really just need someone that wont turn the fucking ball over. The Broncos didn't do their QB's any favors with that offensive line last year I'm hoping Elways fixes that problem and having an extra 10 mil by not signing Cousins is only going to help.

As far as Chad Kelly goes I said last year he was the QB on the roster with the most upside. He looks good and I'm excited to see what he's got in preseason.
                                                      Would the Broncos have made the playoffs with Keenum last year? I say yes.

Cards sign Mike Glennon, lol.
                                                      Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                      -

Comment

I would say no.
                                                        Glennon is a good signing as a backup to a potentially brittle Bradford. Glennon's not a starter, but he's one of the better backups. Arizona did OK in the FA QB derby, IMO, if they couldn't get Cousins or Tyrod.

Comment

I don't know why anyone thinks Glennon is an NFL caliber QB.

Poor arm strength, no mobility, bad accuracy... What is there to like?

Comment

I don't know why anyone thinks Glennon is an NFL caliber QB.

Poor arm strength, no mobility, bad accuracy... What is there to like?
                                                            But yet the Bears emptied the vault to get Glennon.....go figure....
                                                            Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

I'm no fan of Denver, but are Adam Thielen and Stefan Diggs decidedly better than Demaryius Thomas and Emmanuel Sanders? Yes, playing indoors helped, but nobody has a bigger HFA than Denver, and he will benefit from that this year. No, I don't expect Keenum to approach his 2017 season, but it is possible he is still much better than he was before 2017.

Comment

I don't think so with that siv of an offensive line. Special teams were anything but, probably the worst I've seen in the last 35 years.

Comment

Crabtree is available....could see him in Dallas
                                                                  Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                                                    Crabtree is available....could see him in Dallas
                                                                    Another head scratcher. Crabtree is 2 years younger, and at this point better than Jordy.

Comment

The Bears continue to have a great Offseason. Signed Tyler Bray as their 3rd string QB. Besides having one of the great arms in the league, only Mahomes and Stafford have better ones, IMO, They now have the backup QB Room for their young QB, that I wanted, and the Chiefs should have for their young QB. Guys who are thoroughly immersed and can teach the Andy Reid Offense Nagy is going to run. They also got the best FA WR in Robinson for cheaper than the Chiefs paid the 2nd best one in Watkins. They are giving Trubisky the absolute best opportunity to reach whatever his potential is.

Comment

I love the idiots at ESPN still talking like the Broncos are going to take a QB with the #5 pick.

Comment

Honey Badger going to sign with Houston.
                                                                          Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                                          -

Comment

It's so funny how people want to claim off-season winners and losers in March.

Comment

Nice call on TCU!!!!

0-4 -6.55 units

Comment

This trade is so Jets - colts trade 1.3 to the Jets for 1.6, Both of this year’s 2nd round picks, AND next year’s 2nd rounder.
                                                                                -

Comment

The Jets draft their number twos like reaches anyway. Let them get the QB at that price.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X