X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NIT 2018

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
    Agree 100%

If baseball and hockey players can get drafted and play in the minors right out of HS, if tennis players can go pro at young ages, why can't basketball players? Yes, most benefit from staying a few years in college, but who is anyone to say nobody CAN'T pursue a pro career if they want? Its people like Adam Silver believing they know what's best for everyone.
    I remember when WR Williams from SC tried to go to NFL after 2 years and court ridiculously said no go. Ruined the kid's career. When a kid turns 18, he/she should be able to turn pro. After all, 18 year olds can vote, get killed in war, and purchase AK-15. There is no constitutional protection against being stupid!

Comment

Lot of the sites I look at have not adjusted, Covers in a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
        Love seeing the possible 2-for-1 strategy in college hoops.

It's one of my favorite areas to watch in the NBA.
        well watch that in the nba, why ruin college basketball, gonna lose way more fans then going to gain

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
          Agree 100%

If baseball and hockey players can get drafted and play in the minors right out of HS, if tennis players can go pro at young ages, why can't basketball players? Yes, most benefit from staying a few years in college, but who is anyone to say nobody CAN'T pursue a pro career if they want? Its people like Adam Silver believing they know what's best for everyone.
          they can, nobody is stopping them.

Comment

Originally posted by howid View Post
            eliminate the shot clock and the three point line and i may start watching college basketball again.

20 seconds after offensive rebounds, joke rule change.
            agree

Comment

4 quarters is like nails on a chalk board

Comment

I was so confused quickly checking Vermont score thought was min to go end of "1st" when saw 1:15 and like 30 total pts scored

Comment

Working...
                X