No announcement yet.

Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

03/17 3:27pm KANST-475 MDBAL+420 KANST-10 -109 MDBAL10 -101 135.5 -105 135.5 -105
    03/17 5:59pm KANST-525 MDBAL+450 KANST-10.5 -103 MDBAL10.5 -107 135.5 -105 135.5 -105
    Time of post 5:10 eastern time. Above times are EST.

Comment

It must be one hell of a bar crawl
      Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
        It must be one hell of a bar crawl
        fucking started at 9 am little guy i'm worn out, me and a buddy found a panera bread

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
          fucking started at 9 am little guy i'm worn out, me and a buddy found a panera bread
          Nerd alert!

20 something out at a bar crawl.......his last stop Panera Bread

Comment

Nerd alert!

20 something out at a bar crawl.......his last stop Panera Bread
            last stop? lol heading back now, just wanted a nice sandwich smh

Comment

Play 1: Parlay at 5dimes

Kentucky ML -240
              Kansas State ML -475

1.4 units to win 1 unit (-140)
              And away they go...

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                And away they go...
                I trust you'll be double checking ol' Panera breads #s?

Comment

St Paddy’s Day in Chicago is serious business.
                  Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                    St Paddy’s Day in Chicago is serious business.
                    Javy and Ruca are the only two EOG contributors welcome in this thread.

A fair warning to FairWarning.

Comment

Comment

dude is tilting hard

thanks for the Buffalo tip, gave me a lot more confidence in Calipari's crew

Comment

Delete

Comment

1-0 +1.00 units

Comment

Javy breaks from the gate a winner.

Ninety-nine more plays remain.

Comment

Play 2: Texas Tech ML +120 (5 dimes)

Comment

Looks like someone knows who to follow.

Comment

ya your -13 unit implosion last weekend really got me on the tail train

Comment

You see me going 16-6 on sides in this tourney.

Comment

nah hopefully you don't mush me

Comment

uh oh the rucamush is strong today, even his -750 ML pick is sweating bullets

Comment

2-0 +2.20 units

Comment

Play 2: Texas Tech ML +120 (5 dimes)
                                              Final score: Texas Tech 78 Purdue 65.

Nicely done, Javy.

Comment

I wanted to take Michigan ML 2nd half -170 but Vegas insider doesn't have access to 2nd half lines I realize. AT least not that I can access. Not going to risk posting odds from SBRodds, Ruca would cry foul and beg John for his money back

no play it is, let me know if SBRodds are alright in the future for 2nd half wagers.

Comment

I wanted to take Michigan ML 2nd half -170 but Vegas insider doesn't have access to 2nd half lines I realize. AT least not that I can access. Not going to risk posting odds from SBRodds, Ruca would cry foul and beg John for his money back

no play it is, let me know if SBRodds are alright in the future for 2nd half wagers.

If Ruca approves to the amendment, then you're good to go.

If not, the contest continues with the original rules.

Comment

If Ruca approves to the amendment, then you're good to go.

If not, the contest continues with the original rules.
                                                    He's oddly silent after chirping a few seconds after other plays in this thread

Comment

He's oddly silent after chirping a few seconds after other plays in this thread
                                                      It's called I have a life outside of this forum.

Comment

Still managed not to answer lol

Comment

I noticed no more CBB plays since I stopped posting my sides.

A little harder when you can't steal picks.

Comment

A blatantly false trolling attempt and still no answer

See what I mean John?

Comment

I noticed no more CBB plays since I stopped posting my sides.

A little harder when you can't steal picks.
                                                              If I recall correctly, my first parlay was actually two sides you bet against.

But the idea I would tail a guy who lost 14 units last weekend is hilarious

Comment

NO. Is that better?

Comment

NO. Is that better?
                                                                  You're right to be terrified...

3-0 +3.2 units tips given in this thread for Javy...

"50/50 to be more than 30 units negative"

hurr durr

Comment

Play 3: Kansas ML +160 (Heritage)

Curren record 2-0 +2.2 units

Comment

Current Record for Contest: 3-0 +3.8 units

(Thread tip record: 4-0 +4.8 units)

Comment

Javy with an excellent start to the 100-play contest.

His specialty begins Thursday with the opening of the 2018 MLB season.

Comment

I'm excited for baseball. A few different angles I'm looking to exploit this year after some success in the 2nd half last year.

Comment

Javy with an excellent start to the 100-play contest.

His specialty begins Thursday with the opening of the 2018 MLB season.
                                                                            That made me chuckle.

Comment

• #78

That made me chuckle.
                                                                              Glad I could add a little humor to your day, Ruca.

Comment

• #79

Having my baseball acumen questioned by a guy who theorized that Carlos Gonzalez might pinch hit in the 2nd inning when he noticed him out of the lineup or that a Phillies' replacement level scrub was similar quality to Kyle Hendricks also gave me a chuckle. Life is funny that way.

Comment

• #80

I just can't wait until the bet thief gets comfortable enough to start using his own plays.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X