No announcement yet.

Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
    I just can't wait until the bet thief gets comfortable enough to start using his own plays.
    lol

John, how pathetic is this guy?

Comment

It's within the rules of the contest. At least youre admitting it, that I can appreciate.
      Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

None of my picks have been tailed picks to this point.

I'd have clinched a win if I had been fading you the last few weeks, that is 100% fact.

Comment

Actually when I think about it the kid didn't use his own money why would he use his own picks?

Comment

Ruca, I'm owning you up and down this forum. I give you props for coming back over and over again. Every thread you start, every time we disagree on a game you get buried but you keep logging in.

Masochist...

Comment

Is this Javy's 3rd or 4th free roll at EOG? I've lost count

Comment

Originally posted by ShavenCoinpurse View Post
                Hell, I'd have made RucaGoose his part of the wager 1 unit flat betting my first 4 tips AND then some... :P

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                  Hell, I'd have made RucaGoose his part of the wager 1 unit flat betting my first 4 tips AND then some... :P

Comment

I don't care what you hit in this contest. From a gamblers perspective, the fact that you can profit on this contest after not posting up is disgusting.

Comment

I don't care what you hit in this contest. From a gamblers perspective, the fact that you can profit on this contest after not posting up is disgusting.
                      Whatever you say drama queen

Comment

Javy and Ruca are the only contributors welcome in this thread.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Play 4: Penn State -2.5 -108 (heritage)

Current record: 3-0 +3.8 units

Comment

Game tips in approximately 10 minutes.

Comment

Contest record: 4-0 +4.80 units

*thread record 5-0 +5.8 units*

Comment

Contest record: 4-0 +4.80 units

Play 5: Mets/Cardinals Under 7 -110 (5dimes)

*Martinez (STL) and Syndergaard (NYM) must start (this will be the case for all of these unders, standard rules for cancellations involving pitching changes)

Comment

Play 6: North Texas ML -160 (heritage)

Contest Record: 4-0 +4.80 units

Pending plays: Play 5: Mets/Cardinals Under 7 -110 (5dimes)

Comment

Contest Record: 5-0 +5.8 units

Pending plays: Play 5: Mets/Cardinals under 7 -110 (5dimes)

*thread record 6-0 +6.8 units

Comment

where ruca at

Comment

Contest Record: 5-0 +5.8 units

Pending plays: Play 5: Mets/Cardinals under 7 -110 (5dimes)

*thread record 6-0 +6.8 units
                                        Fell for it and got on with 2 overrated pitchers who don't know how to pitch but should be successful on stuff alone. Lesson learned for the 58th time.

Comment

• Re: Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

Javy's "best sport" has arrived.

Comment

I believe John Kelly asked you not to contribute to the thread. You're trolling a person who at worst is 5-1 +4.7 units after this wager

Good call on North Texas ML the other day, they got blown the fuck out.... when was the last time you posted a winner? Like 0-10 your last 10... humiliating.

Comment

Play 7: Red Sox/Rays Under 3.5 First 5 Innings -115 (Heritage)

*Sale and Archer must start

Comment

You gonna post a record update for us babe?

Comment

Heritage

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                                                    You gonna post a record update for us babe?
                                                    I know you're not an American, but if that game for some reason only went 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 innings then it'd be no action.

Stop trolling, little Ronaldo, and post a winner for once.

Comment

I know you're not an American, but if that game for some reason only went 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 innings then it'd be no action.

Stop trolling, little Ronaldo, and post a winner for once.
                                                      Fair enough, Javier. I've started a separate DISCUSSION thread and will respect Mr. Kelly's wishes. Best of Luck!

Comment

Updated Record After 7 plays:

6-1 +5.7 units

Comment

Play 8: Indians/Mariners Under 3.5 First 5 Innings -105 (heritage - nitrogen has that line as well)
                                                          *Kluber and Hernandez must start

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                                                            Fair enough, Javier. I've started a separate DISCUSSION thread and will respect Mr. Kelly's wishes. Best of Luck!
                                                            Thanks Ronaldo.

Comment

Play 8: Indians/Mariners Under 3.5 First 5 Innings -105 (heritage - nitrogen has that line as well)
                                                              *Kluber and Hernandez must start

​Current Record: 7-1 + 6.7 units

Comment

Play 9: Giants/Dodgers Under 7.5 -113 (Heritage)

*Cueto and Wood must start

Current Record: 7-1 + 6.7 units

Comment

Excellent start, Javy.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                    Excellent start, Javy.
                                                                    Thanks JK, will have to avoid getting into a nursing a lead frame of mind to win I think.

Comment

Play 10: Yankees/Blue Jays Under 5 First 5 Innings -110 (Bookmaker)

*Tanaka and Sanchez must start

Comment

Play 10: Yankees/Blue Jays Under 5 First 5 Innings -110 (Bookmaker)

*Tanaka and Sanchez must start
                                                                        Easy peasy.

Current Record: 8-1 +7.7 units

Pending: Giants/Dodgers Under 7.5 -113

Comment

Thanks JK, will have to avoid getting into a nursing a lead frame of mind to win I think.

Comment

Ruca you said the main reason for this was so you could fade me...

how much are you down so far?

Comment

Still love this 7% of the contest is done and he's talking about nursing a lead.

Would be the equivalent of 4 min into a basketball game.

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                                                                Still love this 7% of the contest is done and he's talking about nursing a lead.

Would be the equivalent of 4 min into a basketball game.
                                                                                The difference of course is that if I go 45-46 in my next 91 picks at -110 odds, I win the contest.

In fact, I push at 44-47... :P

Comment

10% through the contest so time for a quick recap/check to make sure for accuracy.

Play 1: Kentucky/Kansas State ML Parlay -140 = WIN = 1-0 + 1.00 units
                                                                                  Play 2: Texas Tech ML +120 = WIN = 2-0 +2.20 units
                                                                                  Play 3: Kansas ML +160 = WIN = 3-0 +3.80 units
                                                                                  Play 4: Penn State -2.5 -108 = WIN = 4-0 +4.80 units
                                                                                  Play 5: Mets/Cardinals Under 7 -110 = LOSS = 4-1 +3.7 units
                                                                                  Play 6: North Texas ML -160 = WIN = 5-1 +4.7 units
                                                                                  Play 7: Red Sox/Rays Under 3.5 First 5 = WIN = 6-1 +5.7 units
                                                                                  Play 8: Indians/Mariners Under 3.5 First 5 = WIN = 7-1 +6.7 units
                                                                                  Play 9: Giants/Dodgers Under 7.5 -113 = WIN = 8-1 +7.7 units
                                                                                  Play 10: Yankees/Blue Jays Under 5 First 5 -110 = WIN = 9-1 +8.7 units

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X