• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

Here are the rules agreed upon by both participants:

1) Four months to complete from the start of the contest
    2) Winner will be paid after 100 plays
    3) In the unlikely event of a final tally of +0.00 units, the contest will be declared a push
    4) Nitrogensports, Heritage, Bookmaker and 5Dimes lines can be used
    5) Vegas Insider lines/time stamps will be used
    6) Each bet is risking one unit or to win one unit
    7) All four major sports, as well as college basketball, golf matchups and professional sports props are allowed
    8) Pushes will count as plays
    9) +500/-500 cap
    10) Cannot play both sides of the same game

If Javy wins, he receives 2000 tacos, a charity will receive 1000 tacos.

If Javy loses, Ruca's side will receive 3000 tacos.

Re: Javy v Ruca (Contest selections ONLY)

Only Javy and Ruca are invited to participate in this thread.

All other contributions will be deleted.

To comment on the event, visit the following thread: http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php...s-been-funded)

Everyone except Javy and Ruca will be welcome in the linked thread.

Comment

Thanks for organizing, JK. And thanks to the anonymous backer. Hope to see a fine charity get paid at the end.

Don't expect many plays until baseball season.

Comment

Paging Ruca...

Let's have a fun and more importantly FAIR competition.

Comment

OK kid here's your time to shine!
          Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Javy will you be giving write ups along with your picks?

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
              Thanks for organizing, JK. And thanks to the anonymous backer. Hope to see a fine charity get paid at the end.

Don't expect many plays until baseball season.
              Got to give the kid credit at least even he knows he has 0% chance at college hoops.

Comment

This will be a fun thread simply because with no other people allowed in, you will see how many blatant trolling attempts Ruca makes unprovoked.

Truly embarrassing.

Back with my first pick sometime this week.

Comment

Will you be offering write ups on your games?

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                    Javy will you be giving write ups along with your picks?
                    OK kid here's your time to shine!
                    Will you be offering write ups on your games?

TIA
                    Three reasonable posts and not one response.

Comment

Got to give the kid credit at least even he knows he has 0% chance at college hoops.
                      This will be a fun thread simply because with no other people allowed in, you will see how many blatant trolling attempts Ruca makes unprovoked.

Truly embarrassing.

Back with my first pick sometime this week.
                      What he considers a "trolling" attempt (what the rest of us just call the truth) he's replying within seconds.

Then he wonders why he gets trawled all the time.

This kid might be dumber than an actual rock.

Comment

Still no picks? Boooooooo

Comment

Comment

Put an end to this snooze festival
                            Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

Contest ends no later than July 11.

See you in early August, Arturo.

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                Put an end to this snooze festival
                                The documented 38% capper is just putting off the inevitable.

Comment

7 or 8 trolling attempts by Ruca before the first pick.

Over/under

Comment

Odds the kid hits better than 38%

YES -110

NO -110

Comment

Kid would be 4-0 +4 units if he would have just tailed me today.

Comment

And 6-6 -0.5 units if I've tailed him all week

Lots of trolling efforts though, you're going to hit the over for sure.

Comment

And 6-6 -0.5 units if I've tailed him all week

Lots of trolling efforts though, you're going to hit the over for sure.
                                          You do realize that nobody believes these made up #s right?

Comment

You said I made up the 0-6 -16.00 unit stretch too... then I posted your quotes and tallied it up... you dropped that claim after that...

Comment

Yeah because you aren't smart enough to know that I didn't bet 3k to win 300 on an ingame baseball bet.

But your 38% is all 3rd party documented....

Comment

Counting 2 picks I said weren't real plays that lost, as well as ignoring 15 other documented wagers where I went 10-5...

You realize people are seeing how pathetic you are in this thread, right? Trolling, trolling, trolling. It's all you offer, as well as the occasional and consistent loser.

I'm off to gallivant!

Comment

Who's picks are these?

Date Team Line Outcome Score Opp Cover
                                                  1/23/2018 VMI 9 L 46 63 -8.0
                                                  1/22/2018 Rider -3 L 90 88 -1.0
                                                  1/21/2018 Illinois 11 L 74 87 -2.0
                                                  1/20/2018 UAB 1 L 78 86 -7.0
                                                  1/19/2018 Seton Hall -1.5 L 64 73 -10.5
                                                  1/18/2018 Wisc -4.5 W 75 50 20.5
                                                  1/17/2018 Furman 0 L 61 62 -1.0
                                                  1/16/2018 S Illinois 8 L 65 79 -6.0
                                                  1/15/2018 Toledo 0 W 91 57 34.0
                                                  1/14/2018 Ill 5.5 W 63 64 4.5
                                                  1/13/2018 C Mich -2 L 82 93 -13.0
                                                  1/12/2018 Niagara -1.5 L 78 77 -0.5
                                                  1/11/2018 Murray St -1.5 L 71 76 -6.5

Comment

That was a great 23% clip right there.

Comment

Everyone knows touts lie about their records all time. That's why we have them documented by a third party.

You are a documented 38% capper. Just the FACTS. Sorry kid.

Comment

John feel free to clean up this clown’s trolling. I was sure we would have a clean thread with no third party input but this guy is special ed.

Comment

I post the kids plays.....All of a sudden he wants the thread cleaned up

Comment

I post the kids plays.....All of a sudden he wants the thread cleaned up
                                                            I can't quite figure out which one of you is right. Maybe you could make a few dozen more posts explaining your opinion, so I can make an informed decision?

Comment

John feel free to clean up this clown’s trolling. I was sure we would have a clean thread with no third party input but this guy is special ed.

Javy wants his history of devastating selections wiped clean. Did anyone else see how he mushed UVA?

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post

Javy wants his history of devastating selections wiped clean. Did anyone else see how he mushed UVA?
                                                                why don't I just put my 10-5 college bball picks thread here and start 10-5 for the contest

shitting up a contest thread

sad

Comment

why don't I just put my 10-5 college bball picks thread here and start 10-5 for the contest

shitting up a contest thread

sad
                                                                  Where's the contest, kid?

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzxRoad View Post
                                                                    I can't quite figure out which one of you is right. Maybe you could make a few dozen more posts explaining your opinion, so I can make an informed decision?
                                                                    Only Javy and Ruca in this thread, Z.

Good call tonight with under 147 in the FSU-Missouri game.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
                                                                      Where's the contest, kid?
                                                                      Only Javy and Ruca in this thread, Cristiano.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                                                                        Only Javy and Ruca in this thread, Cristiano.

Thanks in advance.
                                                                        JK...it says contest selections only...don’t see any of that.....Javys backer can’t be too happy....
                                                                        Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

Comment

More trash that was asked not to post. Maybe they can’t read.

Comment

Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                                                            JK...it says contest selections only...don’t see any of that.....Javys backer can’t be too happy....
                                                                            No start date established.

Contest will end no later than July 11.

Comment

• #39

Play 1: Parlay at 5dimes

Kentucky ML -240
                                                                              Kansas State ML -475

1.4 units to win 1 unit (-140)

Comment

• #40

03/17 5:08pm KEN-240 BUFFLO+220 KEN-5.5 -104 BUFFLO5.5 -106 154.5 -105 154.5 -105 KEN-3 BUFFLO+3
                                                                                03/17 3:27pm KANST-475 MDBAL+420 KANST-10 -109

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X