USC's Metu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC's Metu

Lol he's sitting out NIT because sure 1st rounder doesn't want to get hurt. So if they were picked for the Big Dance he elects to play!?
    The art of learning is learning who to ignore ~LeAnn Rimes

Re: USC's Metu

Originally posted by Heim View Post
    Lol he's sitting out NIT because sure 1st rounder doesn't want to get hurt. So if they were picked for the Big Dance he elects to play!?
    No different than McCaffery and others sitting out their bowl game. That’s what happens when they don’t get paid.
    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
    -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
      No different than McCaffery and others sitting out their bowl game. That’s what happens when they don’t get paid.
      I get that. The probability of injury is a lot higher in football. I've never heard of a basketball player sitting out. There's been hundreds of 1st rounders that have played in minor tournaments without reservation. I believe there are others pulling the strings for this kid. What gets me is he has the balls to sit on the bench when he's already intimated he's bigger than the team.

Comment

I wondered the same about Colson at ND, if he was sitting out or not.
        Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
        -

Comment

I agree with Heim. Huge difference in injury probability between basketball and football. Have to believe this USC kid will get downgraded (and rightfully so).

Comment

He is Kevin Garnett, the whole team should boycott, screw the ncaa

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
              He is Kevin Garnett, the whole team should boycott, screw the ncaa
              I agree USC should have nixed any minor tourney. UNLV OTOH wherein McCoy could use a few more games under his belt declines.

Comment

ucirvine declined cit

Comment

last cit was exspensive for school with 3 east coast road trips

Comment

Originally posted by Heim View Post
                    He's West Coast Soft
                    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Working...
                    X