Ruca , Nice work
    easy winner
    Thanks guys! Looks like another big year for the WHISPERER
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Re: The Cubswhisperer 2018

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
      Thanks guys! Looks like another big year for the WHISPERER
      Any plays today? First pitch is in just 5 minutes and the Cubs are laying big numbers with rain on the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
        Any plays today? First pitch is in just 5 minutes and the Cubs are laying big numbers with rain on the way!!!
        Nope

Thread Record 6-3 +3.57

Comment

[#905] ATL BRAVES +1½ -150 (S. NEWCOMB -L) Must Pitch (J. QUINTANA -L) Must Pitch [ vs CHI CUBS]

[#906] ATL BRAVES/CHI CUBS Un 6½ -115 (S. NEWCOMB -L) Must Pitch (J. QUINTANA -L) Must Pitch

Comment

[#905] ATL BRAVES +1½ -150 (S. NEWCOMB -L) Must Pitch (J. QUINTANA -L) Must Pitch [ vs CHI CUBS]

[#906] ATL BRAVES/CHI CUBS Un 6½ -115 (S. NEWCOMB -L) Must Pitch (J. QUINTANA -L) Must Pitch

RUCA GOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The Chicago Bears are up 14 to 10 on the Atlanta Falcons.

Comment

I love these lines makers. Wrong team favored here.

[#909] STL CARDINALS +115 (A. WAINWRIGHT -R) Must Pitch (T. CHATWOOD -R) Must Pitch [ vs CHI CUBS]

Comment

Doubt this gets played. I think the only reason it hasn’t been called yet is ESPN.
                  Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                  -

Comment

Postponed
                    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                    -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                      Doubt this gets played. I think the only reason it hasn’t been called yet is ESPN.
                      He thinks Wainwright should be a favorite at wrigley. Guess he hasn’t seen Wainwright pitch since 2014.

Comment

[#926] CHI CUBS/CLE INDIANS Un 9 +105 (T. CHATWOOD -R) Must Pitch (J. TOMLIN -R) Must Pitch

Comment

Lets try this again.

[#978] CHI CUBS/CLE INDIANS Un 7½ -110 (J. LESTER -L) Must Pitch (T. BAUER -R) Must Pitch

Comment

Thread Record 7-6 +0.92

Comment

I love these lines makers. Wrong team favored here.

[#909] STL CARDINALS +115 (A. WAINWRIGHT -R) Must Pitch (T. CHATWOOD -R) Must Pitch [ vs CHI CUBS]
                              He thinks Wainwright should be a favorite at wrigley. Guess he hasn’t seen Wainwright pitch since 2014.

Comment

What’s your overall MLB record? Haven’t updated that thread in a while lol

Comment

What’s your overall MLB record? Haven’t updated that thread in a while lol
                                  Way up. You should be following the BB thread kid absolutely crushing it.

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Cubswhisperer is talking...

[#952] MIL BREWERS/CHI CUBS Un 8 -120 (B. SUTER -L) Must Pitch (Y. DARVISH -R) Must Pitch

Comment

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh The Cubswhisperer is talking...

[#952] MIL BREWERS/CHI CUBS Un 8 -120 (B. SUTER -L) Must Pitch (Y. DARVISH -R) Must Pitch

Nice work ruca.... Another winner on cub games

Comment

Originally posted by MrTop View Post
                                        Nice work ruca.... Another winner on cub games
                                        Thanks may'n.

Comment

• Re: The Cubswhisperer 2018

Rica killing it again this year with the CUBS. Nice work!
                                          Don't wake up in a roadside ditch

Comment

[#908] COL ROCKIES/CHI CUBS Ov 9½ -125 (K. FREELAND -L) Must Pitch (J. LESTER -L) Must Pitch

Comment

Let's try this again. With how bad the Cubbies defense is playing hopefully we don't get robbed again.

Comment

Let's try this again. With how bad the Cubbies defense is playing hopefully we don't get robbed again.

You bet an over 9.5 and it was 3-2 with 2 unearned runs and just 13 combined hits. That’s robbed? I guess every game I’ve ever lost has been robbed lol.

You’re down for the MLB season combined. Pick it up!

Comment

You still here kid? You're not a man of your word, sad
                                                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Hendricks 3rd in MLB in weakest exit velocity allowed (83.6 MPH).

Comment

Originally posted by Valuist View Post
                                                      Hendricks 3rd in MLB in weakest exit velocity allowed (83.6 MPH).

it happens when a pitcher throws underhand ...just another worthless stat

Comment

Mobile - Baseball - 901 COL ROCKIES/CHI CUBS over 10½ -115 for Game

Comment

it happens when a pitcher throws underhand ...just another worthless stat
                                                          Weak contact is weak contact. Do you think Greg Maddux was just lucky?

Comment

Weak contact is weak contact. Do you think Greg Maddux was just lucky?

maddux was not lucky... .. I know for sure he had better ratio K to walk than hendrix

lets not talk maddux or hendrix... .........jimy hendrix not on the same field....never could be.

I am just saying it is a silly stat..... hendrix is not a strikeout pitcher... theo knows he can get away with hendrix on cubs cause of the top 3 defense takes field every day.

hendrix is still good .. more polished than most in the game with his talent. No top gun either. hendrix is made for the cubs though..

Comment

maddux was not lucky... .. I know for sure he had better ratio K to walk than hendrix

lets not talk maddux or hendrix... .........jimy hendrix not on the same field....never could be.

I am just saying it is a silly stat..... hendrix is not a strikeout pitcher... theo knows he can get away with hendrix on cubs cause of the top 3 defense takes field every day.

hendrix is still good .. more polished than most in the game with his talent. No top gun either. hendrix is made for the cubs though..
                                                              OK.

Just to clarify, I was not comparing Hendricks to Maddux. But in this era, "stuff" tends be all the hype, and velocity is often over-bet at the windows. The name of the game is still getting outs, and there are no style points.

Comment

OK.

Just to clarify, I was not comparing Hendricks to Maddux. But in this era, "stuff" tends be all the hype, and velocity is often over-bet at the windows. The name of the game is still getting outs, and there are no style points.

very true... strikeout pitchers are over bet at the window... k pitchers get the contracts cause they have the most talent ... i put hendrix in the andy petite group. Which is not bad at all.....

hendrix best bet is to stay with cubs.... any team theo throws out there will have a shot.....also theo knows defense.....

Comment

very true... strikeout pitchers are over bet at the window... k pitchers get the contracts cause they have the most talent ... i put hendrix in the andy petite group. Which is not bad at all.....

hendrix best bet is to stay with cubs.... any team theo throws out there will have a shot.....also theo knows defense.....
                                                                  The high velocity guys do have more raw talent, but the max effort guys tend to break down. When I look back to years ago, teams used to have 4 man rotations. And we didn't see the number of injuries we see now. Lots of different theories, but one that makes sense is top athletes used to play multiple sports. In more recent times, it's all about specialization. Pitchers don't get as much time off from throwing that they probably should.

Comment

The high velocity guys do have more raw talent, but the max effort guys tend to break down. When I look back to years ago, teams used to have 4 man rotations. And we didn't see the number of injuries we see now. Lots of different theories, but one that makes sense is top athletes used to play multiple sports. In more recent times, it's all about specialization. Pitchers don't get as much time off from throwing that they probably should.

specialization leads to smaller paychecks too. Nice way to put a dent into the union and it still gets a team wins

Comment

They weren't going to rob the Cubswhisperer again!

Comment

Nice job Ruca, I don't know how you have such an amazing read on this team, I think secretly you might be a Cubs fan
                                                                        All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

nice work ruca

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                                            Nice job Ruca, I don't know how you have such an amazing read on this team, I think secretly you might be a Cubs fan
                                                                            nice work ruca

Thanks Gents.

Comment

Working...
                                                                            X