The Cubswhisperer 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cubswhisperer 2018

[#902] CHI CUBS/MIA MARLINS Un 8 -115 (J. LESTER -L) Must Pitch (J. URENA -R) Must Pitch
    Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Re: The Cubswhisperer 2018

0-6 -16.00 units last stretch documented on the Cubbies.

Good luck.

Comment

The kid within 30 seconds of my post.

Seriously is poor thing ever not sitting at home alone banging away on his computer?

Comment

Check out the Javy vs Ruca challenge thread for some winners.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
          Check out the Javy vs Ruca challenge thread for some winners.

can't post there

sad

Comment

Tough start for the WHISPERER

Comment

Thread Record 0-1 -1.15

[#952] MIA MARLINS +1½ +115 (K. HENDRICKS -R) Must Pitch (CA. SMITH -L) Must Pitch [ vs CHI CUBS]

Comment

[#952] CHI CUBS/MIA MARLINS Un 8½ -110 (K. HENDRICKS -R) Must Pitch (CA. SMITH -L) Must Pitch

Comment

Record 2-1 +1.00 Unit

[#908] MIA MARLINS +200 (Y. DARVISH -R) Must Pitch (O. DESPAIGNE -R) Must Pitch [ vs CHI CUBS]

Comment

The Cubswhisperer had a live +200 dog in extra innings.

2-2 0.00 Units

[#904] CHI CUBS/CIN REDS Un 8½ -115 (T. CHATWOOD -R) Must Pitch (T. MAHLE -R) Must Pitch

Comment

Baseball - 904 CIN REDS +132 for Game

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                        The Cubswhisperer had a live +200 dog in extra innings.

2-2 0.00 Units

[#904] CHI CUBS/CIN REDS Un 8½ -115 (T. CHATWOOD -R) Must Pitch (T. MAHLE -R) Must Pitch

lol moral victories.. that's about all you'll ever achieve.

Cubs had 6th highest velocity off bat over the first weekend, while Marlins had the 2nd lowest velocity off the bat...

You were lucky to not lose money this weekend. Cubs are unlikely to keep ripping liners right at people.

Comment

lol moral victories.. that's about all you'll ever achieve.

Cubs had 6th highest velocity off bat over the first weekend, while Marlins had the 2nd lowest velocity off the bat...

You were lucky to not lose money this weekend. Cubs are unlikely to keep ripping liners right at people.
                          You mean like you did?

Comment

You mean like you did?
                            You got me there... out of 100 games, i'll have 5 game stretches where I lose. Crazy.

What's my overall record?

What's your overall record on this forum? I'd say you're down anywhere from 100 to 150 units in totality.

Absolutely ZERO chance you're in the green in your posting career at EOG. I'd be happy to bet on that since you want to bet on more.

Comment

Is Schwarber the worst LF in the history of baseball?

Comment

Is Schwarber the worst LF in the history of baseball?
                                I can name 10 different Rockies LF who are worse

Comment

4-2 +2.32 Units

Comment

Good call on the side and total Ruca, BOL this year
                                    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                      Good call on the side and total Ruca, BOL this year
                                      Thanks may'n.

I just hope I don't fall into the trap of trying to nurse this lead.

Comment

Good work Ruca. You've got a better read on the Cubs than you did on John Fox!

Comment

Baseball - 904 CIN REDS +132 for Game

nice work Ruca

Comment

I'm not the Cubs expert that Ruca is, but I played the Reds +160

Comment

Baseball - 952 CIN REDS +157 for Game

Comment

This will be delayed for quite a while I think.
                                                Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                -

Comment

Took a shot with the Brew Crew +102

Comment

Thread Record 4-2 +2.32 Units

[#906] MIL BREWERS +125 (K. HENDRICKS -R) Must Pitch (B. WOODRUFF -R) Must Pitch [ vs CHI CUBS

Comment

Thread Record 5-2 +3.57 Units

Comment

congrats, add that to your 30 units lost on the NCAA tournament, and your 25 units lost on the cubs in the 2nd half last year and you're well on your way to..

Comment

I know it may be hard to believe but I have an even better read on this team than I did last year (+40 Units)

Comment

I know it may be hard to believe but I have an even better read on this team than I did last year (+40 Units)
                                                            As long as you keep all your cubs plays in one thread, I will be very very very happy.

You were deep in the red last year on this team, maybe you're due some luck?

Comment

As long as you keep all your cubs plays in one thread, I will be very very very happy.

You were deep in the red last year on this team, maybe you're due some luck?
                                                              Yeah that's why the posters here nicknamed me the the CubsWhisperer. I'll be up big fading Cubs again this year just like last year.

Kid I know you had another big night here at EOG but some of us that actually have social lives might be a little hung over today but keep trolling my every post and maybe I'll get in the mood. I have to hit the gym but I know you'll be here when I get back. BOL

Comment

sorry to hurt your wittle feelings wittle manlet

soooo soorrryyy

you lost a lot of units on these cubbies last year, hopefully you have a better year wittle guy

Comment

The shit that flies over this poor kids head.

Comment

Ruca I galliivanted a lot last year, I'm very tired, please be nice...

Comment

Too many variables in this afternoon's game. I leaned under but with both BPs taxed a bit wasn't worth a wager today!

Comment

Too many variables in this afternoon's game. I leaned under but with both BPs taxed a bit wasn't worth a wager today!

The Cubs pen has pitched 6.1 innings since April 2nd but their bullpen is "taxed"

Btw, that pen has a 0.84 ERA this year.

This guy can't even get basic female announcer layup info right.

Comment

Maybe I should have went with " Uhhhhh Both Uhh Starting Pitchers UHhhhh are Goooood 1st 5 Under"

Comment

6.1 innings in 6 days is TAXED!

Comment

• #39

Ian Happ is clutch.

Cubs 2&3rd no out get dry humped
                                                                              How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

• #40

Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                                                                Ian Happ is clutch.

Cubs 2&3rd no out get dry humped
                                                                                Heyward gonna get benched soon, would fix every problem this team has right now

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X