• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Javy/Ruca Contest Discussion Thread

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
    I was unaware of the threatening PMs.

Looking into it.
    Warning him to leave me alone is not a threatening PM, John.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
      Warning him to leave me alone is not a threatening PM, John.
      Asking someone to leave you alone wouldn't be.

Warning them? "Warning" is by definition a threat, Javier.

Comment

How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

I bet the Heat +7.

So far, so good.

Back to the game.

Gentlemen, and I use the term loosely, calm down.

Sheesh!

Comment

Billy got those squirrel testicles

Comment

shitty kid.

My wife said no more jail.
              How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Comment

holy shit this thread just turned the corner to nearing FULL Bateman mode.

could this possibly be the first of some 1-2,000 forum tiffs that escalated to talk of travel and fights with legal quibbling/wrangling of injury culpability, to end in actual fisticuffs?

Comment

Shit I got a date. You have fun here billy.

Comment

get my ass kicked by Rachel Maddow

get sued by office boy

room at cook county

all these years end up beat

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9
                      Billy you’re an Internet tough guy and nothing more. You picked on a mentally ill kid from California named Gabe

gonna dox you

bad

Comment

I was unaware of the threatening PMs.

Looking into it.
                        Timely,

In the course of my job, I am given access to both Accurint and TLOxp... if you think all of the information I have on you is where you work, you're very foolish. I have literally every piece of information out there. I know what vehicles you've ever owned or been affiliated with. It gives me a list of your associates and likely associates. I know what places of business you frequent due to tow companies scanning cars up and down and selling the information to TLOxp... All I had to do was literally attach your name to a case I was working on and I was able to get this search and pull back up this search any time I want.

I'll make you one final offer because honestly I've been entirely too kind to you based on how you've behaved. Never engage or troll or mention me again on this site or any other site and I will never use any of this information.

If you don't take that offer, well, have fun. You know I'm a smart guy and I'm sure you know there's about 1000 things I could do with all of this information.

I'd do a little research on TLOxp before you decide. Good luck at your new job buddy. I'll know where it is roughly 2 weeks after your first day probably based on the way TLOxp updates.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
                        I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Shit I got a date. You have fun here billy.

There is a zero (0) percent chance Javier has a date at 9:30 pm on a Monday night. Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
                            Timely,

In the course of my job, I am given access to both Accurint and TLOxp... if you think all of the information I have on you is where you work, you're very foolish. I have literally every piece of information out there. I know what vehicles you've ever owned or been affiliated with. It gives me a list of your associates and likely associates. I know what places of business you frequent due to tow companies scanning cars up and down and selling the information to TLOxp... All I had to do was literally attach your name to a case I was working on and I was able to get this search and pull back up this search any time I want.

I'll make you one final offer because honestly I've been entirely too kind to you based on how you've behaved. Never engage or troll or mention me again on this site or any other site and I will never use any of this information.

If you don't take that offer, well, have fun. You know I'm a smart guy and I'm sure you know there's about 1000 things I could do with all of this information.

I'd do a little research on TLOxp before you decide. Good luck at your new job buddy. I'll know where it is roughly 2 weeks after your first day probably based on the way TLOxp updates.
                            [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

You doxxed a senior citizen woman with cancer, that’s a billion times worse roughy

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post

There is a zero (0) percent chance Javier has a date at 9:30 pm on a Monday night. Very sad.
                              Tinder for a good looking 29 year old kid? Easy

Comment

Tinder for a good looking 29 year old kid? Easy

Stop. My sides.

Comment

book, where's the picture of you?

looks like a pretty good looking guy, I'd say most women would rate me a 7 or an 8... although I have cut my hair pretty short since then...

so where's the pic of you to compare? Must be my witty profile that gets most women to swipe right...I bet your wife wishes she had a guy who looked like that and could get hard...

Comment

billy have you seen a picture of yourself

not a single woman on the planet would say you looked better, regardless of what age we were at the time

post that pizza picture of you again, please..

looked like frodo baggains gained 250 pounds 75 years later

Comment

shove that nose up your frontal lobe real easy

Comment

How's the date going, stud?

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                          shove that nose up your frontal lobe real easy
                                          chubby frodo baggains, you're so angry

Comment

billy have you seen a picture of yourself

not a single woman on the planet would say you looked better, regardless of what age we were at the time

post that pizza picture of you again, please..

looked like frodo baggains gained 250 pounds 75 years later

frito baggers

no clue

Comment

Bookbraker not welcome here for seven days.

Comment

Thanks John. Please delete it being quoted as well.

In appreciation of you finally enforcing no doxxing, I will be on my best behavior until I leave this forum at the conclusion of the contest. Hope you're enjoying Costa Rica.

Javy

Comment

ever see someone nose get leveraged.

shit bleed for hours

no fix

Comment

my wife watch me clean a room twice.

Likes it,

Comment

Lol javy posted my name against my wishes... book posted a picture javy himself posted. This forum is hilarious for how much John protects javy.

Comment

Originally posted by King Felix View Post
                                                        Lol javy posted my name against my wishes... book posted a picture javy himself posted. This forum is hilarious for how much John protects javy.
                                                        Your screen name was themanEJ. You posted your own name.

That being said, I won’t do it if John warns me not to call you something. Rules are rules.

Comment

Rachel -75000
                                                          Screech +60000

In a fight, and to get more and better looking women.

Comment

Your screen name was themanEJ. You posted your own name.

That being said, I won’t do it if John warns me not to call you something. Rules are rules.
                                                            How did i post my name? You are so delusional.

Comment

That is truth. JK, you should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously.

Comment

I haven’t posted someone’s personal info in years if you exclude first name. And if you count first names then half the forum needs to be banned

Comment

20 picks and I’ll no longer be at EOG, no worries

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuesser View Post
                                                                    That is truth. JK, you should be ashamed of yourself. Seriously.
                                                                    It's hilarious. Book posts a picture javy posted on this forum himself and is banned.

Javy threatens me via pm saying he stalked me via his job and will ruin me and john gives him a chance at the eog 1000. And don't let john tell you he didn't know... he was sent the pm and said whatever. John is embarassing.

Comment

I haven’t posted someone’s personal info in years if you exclude first name. And if you count first names then half the forum needs to be banned
                                                                      Yeah but I wouldn't be one of them. Odd. I never get personal.

Comment

It's hilarious. Book posts a picture javy posted on this forum himself and is banned.

Javy threatens me via pm saying he stalked me via his job and will ruin me and john gives him a chance at the eog 1000. And don't let john tell you he didn't know... he was sent the pm and said whatever. John is embarassing.
                                                                        How many times have you said you were done posting here because of me? And yet you’ve initiated no less than 300 arguments with me specifically since then and don’t even come to eog unless it’s to talk about me.

That’s the fucking truth, spin it however you like.

Comment

Timely, you only come to eog to start shit with me. That’s a fact. You claimed I stalk you, it’s literally the opposite. If I stop posting at eog, you would too.

Comment

Timely, you only come to eog to start shit with me. That’s a fact. You claimed I stalk you, it’s literally the opposite. If I stop posting at eog, you would too.
                                                                            I don't think you know what stalking means pal. I respond to your erroneously absurd posts on a public forum: i respond to javy not to your name. You search out my real life name and threaten to harm me. You have problems; i merely respond to public posts. You thinking that's the same is hilarious.

Comment

I don't think you know what stalking means pal. I respond to your erroneously absurd posts on a public forum. You search out my real life name and threaten to harm me. You have problems; i merely respond to public posts. You thinking that's the same is hilarious.
                                                                              Lol you said you were done posting here. Fact.

You said I need to get over our dispute and let it go.

And yet you’re the one constantly obsessed with everything I post despite the fact I haven’t initiated a conversation with you in 3 years.

You’re a sick sick person. Tell any therapist the facts, that you whined about someone for 3 years and then continually stalk him and he never ever starts anything with you.

Comment

You’ll never let it go bc I was right about every cubs/White Sox argument we had and you were dead wrong. It kills your little ego and that is why you obsess over me.

Sad but very transparent.

I was also a thousand percent right about your dad thinking you were a failure and it struck a nerve.

Comment

Lol you said you were done posting here. Fact.

You said I need to get over our dispute and let it go.

And yet you’re the one constantly obsessed with everything I post despite the fact I haven’t initiated a conversation with you in 3 years.

You’re a sick sick person. Tell any therapist the facts, that you whined about someone for 3 years and then continually stalk him and he never ever starts anything with you.
                                                                                  Lol you've said you were done posting 100 times. You said you'd leave this forum and then lost a vote so you created ghosts to get you a win. Are you ok? I thought you had a date?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X