Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Javy/Ruca Contest Discussion Thread

Originally posted by The Meatman View Post
    MeatMan is forty-eight(48) years old and LIVING LARGE in Las Vegas.

JavyBoy stays home all day posting on Internet message boards.

PS Thirteen(13) posts in two(2) hours.

Nice pace!

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato
    48?!? Bro you look 65 minimum. You’ve really got life clocked.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
      48?!? Bro you look 65 minimum. You’ve really got life clocked.
      Anymore picks today?

I need a good fade!!

Comment

Anymore picks today?

I need a good fade!!

Fade your next hockey lean and thank me later.

I bet you convince yourself living at a motel is winning since you have some hairy woman make your bed and put 2 towels in your bathroom, right?

Comment

JavyBoy is on "tilt" men.

He just posted Michigan -255 on the money line in his little contest where he is getting CRUSHED this weekend.

Thanks chump!

Easy fade!!

Comment

I wouldn't shit on meatman's face if his face was on fire... coincidentally enough, his face looks like it was at one point on fire... so I wonder who shit on him to put it out.

Comment

I wouldn't shit on meatman's face if his face was on fire... coincidentally enough, his face looks like it was at one point on fire... so I wonder who shit on him to put it out.

Comment

You shit on your own face? Okay...

Comment

You shit on your own face? Okay...
                  Nineteen(19) posts in three(3) hours.

Keep up the good work JavyBoy!

Comment

Shaping up to be a minus five(5) unit day for JavyBoy!

The MeatMan's is going to PARTY HARD in Vegas tonight!!

Comment

Go sister jean!!!!

Meaty with another losing picks day, what a sad waste of a human being... can you believe some woman shit this thing out and didn't throw it in a dumpster?

Comment

Shaping up to be a minus five(5) unit day for JavyBoy!

The MeatMan's is going to PARTY HARD in Vegas tonight!!

How many units am I down today, you stupid fuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                          You want a winner, big guy? Here's one:

Michigan -5.5
                          Just for you, Kane!

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                            Just for you, Kane!
                            good hit Ronny

Comment

Play 14: Orioles/Twins Under 5 First 5 Innings -125 (Heritage)

*Berrios and Gausman must start

This clown can't even get out of the third inning with his picks before losing.

Thanks for the EASY MONEY, son!

Comment

Pick was posted 30 seconds before first pitch and you got down a fade?

Meatman, how do you think God judges your disgusting behavior on this forum?

It amazes me that you believe in God but you don't think there are going to be consequences to being a complete sack of donkey shit on judgment day... interesting mental dynamic there.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
                                  UPDATE

Javy's Baseball Pick Record: 4-3, +0.65 UNITS

1. Cardinals Mets Under 7 -110 (LOSS)
                                  2. Red Sox Rays Under 3.5 1st 5 -115 (WIN)
                                  3. Indians Mariners Under 3.5 1st 5 -105 (WIN)
                                  4. Giants Dodgers Under 7.5 -113 (WIN)
                                  5. Yanks Jays Under 5 1st 5 -110 (WIN)
                                  6. Nats Reds Under 4 1st 5 -115 (LOSS)
                                  7. Indians Mariners Under 3.5 1st 5 -110 (LOSS)
                                  UPDATE

Javy's Baseball Pick Record: 4-4, -0.60 UNITS

8. Twins Orioles UNDER 5 1st 5 -125 (LOSS)

All aboard the fade train!

Comment

Pick was posted 30 seconds before first pitch and you got down a fade?

Meatman, how do you think God judges your disgusting behavior on this forum?

It amazes me that you believe in God but you don't think there are going to be consequences to being a complete sack of donkey shit on judgment day... interesting mental dynamic there.
                                    It's called in-game.

If you actually bet you would know this.

Now when is the next pick coming, son?

Comment

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics of a person who believes in a higher power, believes there will be a judgment day for his behavior on earth, and still spends 99.9% of his time being a disgusting human being.

Meaty, I'd pray there is no God... if there is one, you will be rotting for eternity in hell and that doesn't seem fun, does it?

Comment

The fade train!

All aboard!!

Comment

• Re: Javy/Ruca Contest Discussion Thread

I'm up over 6 units in 14 plays Meaty... you have ZERO threads where you are in the green.

Zero.

Comment

Zero. Do you understand what that means you cum guzzling faggot?

You are 48 years old and your body and face look like you are no less than 78 (seventy-eight)

Comment

I can't imagine the mental gymnastics of a person who believes in a higher power, believes there will be a judgment day for his behavior on earth, and still spends 99.9% of his time being a disgusting human being.

Meaty, I'd pray there is no God... if there is one, you will be rotting for eternity in hell and that doesn't seem fun, does it?
                                              I go to Mass every Sunday without fail.

I donate hundreds of hours of my times each year helping others.

I donate thousands of my dollars every year to help others.

I am not worried about meeting my "Maker."

Now back to business.

When does the next pick(a.k.a. fade) come, son?

Comment

I go to Mass every Sunday without fail.

I donate hundreds of hours of my times each year helping others.

I donate thousands of my dollars every year to help others.

I am not worried about meeting my "Maker."

You should be. You are one of the 3-4 most disgusting and evil people I've ever interacted with.

You can bet your ass that if this God you believe in is real, he will punish you thoroughly for an eternity for your absolutely disgusting behavior in life.

If this God you believe in is real, he will 100% allow you to be raped anally by a demon in a lake of fire for ETERNITY (E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y)

Comment

You should be. You are one of the 3-4 most disgusting and evil people I've ever interacted with.

You can bet your ass that if this God you believe in is real, he will punish you thoroughly for an eternity for your absolutely disgusting behavior in life.

If this God you believe in is real, he will 100% allow you to be raped anally by a demon in a lake of fire for ETERNITY (E-T-E-R-N-I-T-Y)
                                                  W H E N

I S

T H E

N E X T

P I C K

C O M I N G

? ? ? ? ?

Comment

You believe in a God but don't think you'll have to explain your behavior to him on judgment day?

Try being a better person if you're this afraid of not existing after your impending death, which is coming very soon.

Comment

You believe in a God but don't think you'll have to explain your behavior to him on judgment day?

Try being a better person if you're this afraid of not existing after your impending death, which is coming very soon.
                                                      Yes.

God is going to overlook everything I have done in my life and SOLELY past judgement on me for calling you a clown on an Internet message board.

Comment

Yes.

God is going to overlook everything I have done in my life and SOLELY past judgement on me for calling you a clown on an Internet message board.

Meaty, you've been behaving like a piece of shit for the majority of your life. Maybe you'll live long enough to change. I doubt it though. I know for a fact though that most people here think you are certifiable scum, and you also behave like certifiable scum as a supposed Christian, which is even worse.

You do know you're supposed to behave like Jesus Christ himself would behave around non believers so that you can convert others to your faith, right? You do know that is a requirement of your faith, right?

Do you behave like Jesus Christ? I'd say you behave like the opposite, and most people here would agree.

Comment

Meaty, you've been behaving like a piece of shit for the majority of your life. Maybe you'll live long enough to change. I doubt it though. I know for a fact though that most people here think you are certifiable scum, and you also behave like certifiable scum as a supposed Christian, which is even worse.

You do know you're supposed to behave like Jesus Christ himself would behave around non believers so that you can convert others to your faith, right? You do know that is a requirement of your faith, right?

Do you behave like Jesus Christ? I'd say you behave like the opposite, and most people here would agree.
                                                          I will ask Big Brothers Big Sisters if they feel that way about me?

Now get that post count up JavyBoy!

We are all counting!!

Comment

This clown who don't go to church is telling people about going to church.

That's about par for the course.

Comment

This clown who don't go to church is telling people about going to church.

That's about par for the course.

lol I was forced to go to church for many years... and never did I hear the priest or pastor talk about behaving like a little trolling faggot on a forum like you do 8 hours a day.

He also didn't mention scamming people for losing sports picks either... I'm sure God will let that one go too, huh?

Comment

Meaty trolled my Under 5 first 5 for there being 6 runs through 5... meanwhile his under 4.5 had 1 run...

can't make this shit up.. lol

Comment

UPDATE

8. Orioles Twins Under 5 1st 5 -125 (LOSS)

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
                                                                    UPDATE

8. Orioles Twins Under 5 1st 5 -125 (LOSS)
                                                                    Could you post my basketball record too?

Comment

Could you post my basketball record too?
                                                                      Javi do you bet these games as well or are they just used for the free roll?

Asking because you asked to use scoresandodds.com as proof of an available wager. Figured you could just screen shot your wager itself.
                                                                      I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
                                                                        Javi do you bet these games as well or are they just used for the free roll?

Asking because you asked to use scoresandodds.com as proof of an available wager. Figured you could just screen shot your wager itself.
                                                                        Seems like a lot of trouble. It's not like a screen shot automatically loads to this forum, you have to upload it to an image saving website and then link it there.

No thanks.

But I've bet all of the wagers in that thread except the Michigan ML last night.

Comment

Seems like a lot of trouble. It's not like a screen shot automatically loads to this forum, you have to upload it to an image saving website and then link it there.

No thanks.

But I've bet all of the wagers in that thread except the Michigan ML last night.
                                                                          Looks like cut and paste works for the others.

Anyway you stay away from big ML favorites with money of your own?
                                                                          I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
                                                                            Looks like cut and paste works for the others.

Anyway you stay away from big ML favorites with money of your own?
                                                                            You can photo shop or change a paste... you can't change a 3rd party website, which is why it's more logical to use that.

Thanks for your concern though.

Comment

he's been smart not to play the cubs. must be that two years post world series hangover. marlins easily the worst team in baseball too.

Comment

Originally posted by King Felix View Post
                                                                                he's been smart not to play the cubs. must be that two years post world series hangover. marlins easily the worst team in baseball too.
                                                                                when have I ever posted a play on a Cubs game?

I know as a White Sox fan the last 4 years have been 100% praying for the Cubs to lose but it's a little transparent

Comment

W H E N

I S

T H E

N E X T

P I C K

C O M I N G

? ? ? ? ?

Meaty, did you fade the Dodgers under 8 tonight? Be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X