Javy/Ruca Contest Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javy/Ruca Contest Discussion Thread

As John Kelly has asked posters to refrain from posting in the contest thread, Ronaldo has started the OFFICIAL contest discussion thread.

Javy's "best sport" has arrived, and his first pick was:

STL NYM U7

It's the 5th inning, and the current score is CARDINALS 3, METS 6

Re: Javy/Ruca Contest Discussion Thread

ah well shit close up shop

my attempt to go 100-0 looks like it is going to fall short

Comment

Mets have 16 baserunners in 5 innings.
      I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Originally posted by bookbraker View Post
        Mets have 16 baserunners in 5 innings.
        CarMart has been awful.

Comment

Ronny, when was the last time you posted a winner?
          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
            Ronny, when was the last time you posted a winner?
            You want a winner, big guy? Here's one:

Michigan -5.5

Comment

Praying for rain in NY.
              Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
              -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                Praying for rain in NY.
                I'm on to my next good under in theory that'll blow up in my face.

Comment

He's 5-1 and you make a thread to make fun of his 1 loss? Strange

Comment

Originally posted by ShavenCoinpurse View Post
                    He's 5-1 and you make a thread to make fun of his 1 loss? Strange
                    This is a discussion thread for the ENTIRE contest. I simply started it today because this marks the start of Javy's "best sport." Come back in a couple weeks and see how the discussion is going!

Comment

so if he lost on his 1st "bet" you wouldn't of made this thread then?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                        so if he lost on his 1st "bet" you wouldn't of made this thread then?
                        If I was 1-5 this thread would be 25 pages by now

Comment

SHHHHHH it's okay, Javier.

Now, onto business:

Javy's "BEST SPORT" Pick Record: 0-1, -1.10 UNITS

1. Cardinals Mets U7 -110 (LOSS)

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                            If I was 1-5 this thread would be 25 pages by now
                            Probably so but a lot of the trolling you get is self inflicted. Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brayden11 View Post
                              Probably so but a lot of the trolling you get is self inflicted. Best of luck.

Maybe true. Best of luck to your Brewers this year. Rather see them get a wild card than the Mets, Giants, or Cardinals.

Comment

Was that an Inside the Park Home Run in Tampa?

Oh....Oh no...

Comment

double error I'd say

pitching and defense struggling early

Comment

Wait, is the guy 5-1 and this othre guy started a thread and took a dig at his one loss?

Well done my man, you are biggest fucking loser here. Not an easy task. Turn off your computer now and kill yourself.

Comment

This might be the most viewed thread all-time at EOG.

Dave "The MeatMan" Scandaliato

Comment

ah well shit close up shop

my attempt to go 100-0 looks like it is going to fall short
                                        Keep posting those plays son.

It's like in-game wagering.

You started out hot, and NOW is the time to start betting against.

Your best sport is baseball?

Your first pick lost in the fourth inning!!

When does the next selection come out sucker???

Comment

Originally posted by The Meatman View Post

Dave, his 2nd pick is IN:

Red Sox Rays Under 3.5 1st 5 Innings (-115)

CURRENT SCORE: Sox 3, Rays 0 AFTER 3

Comment

Meaty, you live in a motel that has an hourly option. Please know your place in the world.

Comment

2 Scoreless Innings Needed for Young Javier in St. Pete. Stay Tuned!

Comment

Meaty, you live in a motel that has an hourly option. Please know your place in the world.
                                                I'm not enough sure if this is true or not but that make me laugh out loud.

Comment

I know I place son.

It's fading you!

Comment

I know I place son.

It's fading you!

lol

funny since I think you've convinced the whole forum to start fading you

Comment

The Goose has life! 1 Inning to go before he wins his first BEST SPORT bet of the season!

Comment

Winner Winner!

UPDATE

Javy's Baseball Pick Record: 1-1, -0.10 UNITS

1. Cardinals Mets Under 7 -110 (LOSS)
                                                        2. Red Sox Rays Under 3.5 1st 5 (WIN)

Comment

Did rooting for me to fail on that bet bring you any satisfaction?

Comment

Did rooting for me to fail on that bet bring you any satisfaction?
                                                            Au Contraire, I liked your pick, Javier. Hence my dismay at the INSIDE THE PARK HR.

Luckily for Meatman, he was too late to fade. His Rays Moneyline bet is in DIRE straits.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronaldo View Post
                                                              Au Contraire, I liked your pick, Javier. Hence my dismay at the INSIDE THE PARK HR.

Luckily for Meatman, he was too late to fade. His Rays Moneyline bet is in DIRE straits.
                                                              Archer hasn't beaten the Red Sox in fucking forever.. maybe that's what turned Meatman on to the Rays

Comment

Archer hasn't beaten the Red Sox in fucking forever.. maybe that's what turned Meatman on to the Rays
                                                                On a scale of one(1) to ten(10) how stupid do you feel right now son?

Comment

On a scale of one(1) to ten(10) how stupid do you feel right now son?

0. Even a morbidly obese blind squirrel finds a nut. Archer hasn't beaten the Red Sox, a divisional rival he sees 4 or 5 times per year, in 4 years.

Comment

0. Even a morbidly obese blind squirrel finds a nut. Archer hasn't beaten the Red Sox, a divisional rival he sees 4 or 5 times per year, in 4 years.
                                                                    So what did that have to do with today?

Didn't you notice that maybe the line was a little cheap for a guy who never wins??

Comment

So what did that have to do with today?

Didn't you notice that maybe the line was a little cheap for a guy who never wins??

So you're contending that someone influential knew that the Red Sox bullpen would blow a 4 run lead today in the late innings and give up 6 runs in a single inning?

Are you a fucking retard? Serious question. You made a bad bet and a bullpen implosion bailed you out. End of story. You act as if the right bet wins every game, or even an extreme majority of the time.

If you keep making bets where your starting pitcher is down 3 runs entering the 7th, you'll almost always lose, cupcake.

Comment

So you're contending that someone influential knew that the Red Sox bullpen would blow a 4 run lead today in the late innings and give up 6 runs in a single inning?

Are you a fucking retard? Serious question. You made a bad bet and a bullpen implosion bailed you out. End of story. You act as if the right bet wins every game, or even an extreme majority of the time.

If you keep making bets where your starting pitcher is down 3 runs entering the 7th, you'll almost always lose, cupcake.
                                                                        I will ask again.

On a scale of one(1) to ten(10) how stupid do you feel son?

The MeatMan had a HUGE day today betting baseball!

Comment

I will ask again.

On a scale of one(1) to ten(10) how stupid do you feel son?

The MeatMan had a HUGE day today betting baseball!

Anyone reading this exchange knows you don't know jack shit about baseball.

Enjoy the motel bed.

Comment

good work ronaldo... now we have a solid thread.

Comment

• #39

Good start Javy. 7-1.

Comment

• #40

7-1
                                                                                Nice start.
                                                                                Have fun trolls and have fun javy replying to their every post.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X