Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

    ?????????????????????

  • #2
    Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

    pacers -270
    won regular season 3-1.
    Cavs play zero defense.
    Cavs don't have a player better than Jordan
    Cavs got rid of their best 2 players this season Kyrie/IT3
    Pacers could be -400 now that I think of it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

      ttaylor your schtick had a good run here

      let it die

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

        Javy. this thread is similar to you making a mets thread.
        made for trolling purposes only. so lets give the guy what he wants, right?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

          even if you're right, i'm genuinely curious what you would put the series price at now, now that I opened the thread. I'm sure others might be as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

            ohhh i'm right. raiders only posts about one thing. it's hating lebron. we know what this thread is about.

            Cavs -565
            Pacers +375
            @ propbet

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

              -565? That’s it? Lmao this should be close to -3000
              EoG 500 Champion (2/2014)
              EoG NBA Post-Up 2nd Place (2015)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                ttaylor your schtick had a good run here

                let it die
                agree.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                  we found out the series price. Any other thoughts? or that's all you wanted to know was the price.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                    Originally posted by BigDeemer View Post
                    -565? That’s it? Lmao this should be close to -3000
                    Be interesting to see where it closes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                      Originally posted by BigDeemer View Post
                      -565? That’s it? Lmao this should be close to -3000
                      deemer you're going to mush your team like you did the Indians last year

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                        line now gone from 5dimes

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                          Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                          Javy. this thread is similar to you making a mets thread.
                          made for trolling purposes only. so lets give the guy what he wants, right?
                          Correct, he started the same thread at Peeps, his obsession with LeBron is beyond pathetic
                          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                            I think the bet right now is THE FIELD VS houston at -260

                            Houston has Minnesota and then hopefully OKC.
                            Then GSW in WCF.

                            Tough road especially if they go 6 or 7 games in either of 1st 2 series. If they play Utah in 2nd rd, I don't see Houston struggling with them or being challenged.

                            That's to win the championship.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                              Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                              I think the bet right now is THE FIELD VS houston at -260

                              Houston has Minnesota and then hopefully OKC.
                              Then GSW in WCF.

                              Tough road especially if they go 6 or 7 games in either of 1st 2 series. If they play Utah in 2nd rd, I don't see Houston struggling with them or being challenged.

                              That's to win the championship.
                              Couldn't agree more. Been fading them for the last month between -200 to -225 at MB. Those days are gone now it seems.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                                Couldn't agree more. Been fading them for the last month between -200 to -225 at MB. Those days are gone now it seems.

                                Thanks for fucking telling me when the price was there!!!

                                But again, didn't know who they'd be playing, so wouldn't of bet it anyways.

                                Bet looks good now.

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                  [QUOTE=ttaylor89;5010376]Thanks for fucking telling me when the price was there!!!

                                  But again, didn't know who they'd be playing, so wouldn't of bet it anyways.

                                  Bet looks good
                                  FWIW I think up to -300 is good. I mean, they will 100% be a dog vs Gol st and they have to win 3 other series besides the one vs no cream puffs.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                    Cavs vs Pacers?

                                    Who cares....you have to worry about the third seed in the east....
                                    Everyone dies......but not everyone lives.....

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                      Originally posted by Viejo Dinosaur View Post
                                      Cavs vs Pacers?

                                      Who cares....you have to worry about the third seed in the east....
                                      Philly wins the series, but the Heat will give them all they can handle
                                      All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                        Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                                        Couldn't agree more. Been fading them for the last month between -200 to -225 at MB. Those days are gone now it seems.
                                        Just released at bookmaker and -250. tempting to risk 500 on it.


                                        Originally posted by kane View Post
                                        Philly wins the series, but the Heat will give them all they can handle

                                        Too bad we don't get to see Embiid vs Whiteside
                                        Although Whiteside been kinda pushed to the sidelines lately.

                                        Just looked and I thought Embiid was out Rd 1, now they updated him saying unlikely for GM1, so maybe he'll get some run after that. Should be fun.

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                          Originally posted by ttaylor89 View Post
                                          Just released at bookmaker and -250. tempting to risk 500 on it.





                                          Too bad we don't get to see Embiid vs Whiteside
                                          Although Whiteside been kinda pushed to the sidelines lately.

                                          Just looked and I thought Embiid was out Rd 1, now they updated him saying unlikely for GM1, so maybe he'll get some run after that. Should be fun.
                                          The Heat match up pretty well with them, and Whiteside can be an enigma at times but Embiid brings out the best in him, Spo can coach with the best of them so I'm expecting a long series. Also, not much playoff experience in that Sixer locker room
                                          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                            Originally posted by kane View Post
                                            The Heat match up pretty well with them, and Whiteside can be an enigma at times but Embiid brings out the best in him, Spo can coach with the best of them so I'm expecting a long series. Also, not much playoff experience in that Sixer locker room

                                            True. Should be a fun one.
                                            They say 76ers too young to feel pressure of winning and that could help them out. But playoff experience...They really have none outside of reddick.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                              BOL and 5Dimes just put out game lines, still waiting on series prices
                                              All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                Cle -450/Ind +360
                                                All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                  Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                  Cle -450/Ind +360
                                                  Cavs just got hit, up to -500 take back is +400
                                                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                    Lol <-500 is a joke
                                                    EoG 500 Champion (2/2014)
                                                    EoG NBA Post-Up 2nd Place (2015)

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                      5Dimes opener was low, Cle now 650-700, take LeBron off that team and the series would be a pick, maybe Ind favored
                                                      All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                        Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                        5Dimes opener was low, Cle now 650-700, take LeBron off that team and the series would be a pick, maybe Ind favored
                                                        every acquisition or coaching decision they've made the last 5 years has been to make Lebron look good so I'd hope that'd be the case.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                          Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                          every acquisition or coaching decision they've made the last 5 years has been to make Lebron look good so I'd hope that'd be the case.
                                                          The hiring of David Blatt had nothing to do with LeBron, and had the Cavs known he was planning on returning, Blatt would not have been hired, this is a fact
                                                          All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                            Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                            The hiring of David Blatt had nothing to do with LeBron, and had the Cavs known he was planning on returning, Blatt would not have been hired, this is a fact
                                                            I guess they hoped Lebron would realize that some guys know more than him about the NBA, and that playing the sport at a high level and coaching the sport at a high level are different things.

                                                            My honest guess is that Lebron wouldn't even listen to Popovich

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                              Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                              I guess they hoped Lebron would realize that some guys know more than him about the NBA, and that playing the sport at a high level and coaching the sport at a high level are different things.

                                                              My honest guess is that Lebron wouldn't even listen to Popovich
                                                              Your honest guess would be wrong, he holds Pop in high regard. You said every coaching decision the Cavs have made has been to make LeBron look good, I don't know what you're talking about, but the hiring of Blatt would not have happened if they knew he was going back there
                                                              All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                Saying you hold a coach in high regard that you don't play for and never intend to play for and putting your ego aside for the year and listening to him are entirely different things. Don't be silly.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                  Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                  Saying you hold a coach in high regard that you don't play for and never intend to play for and putting your ego aside for the year and listening to him are entirely different things. Don't be silly.
                                                                  You think LeBron wouldn't allow himself to be coached by one of the best to ever do it, but I'm being silly, please
                                                                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                    LeBron's first season in Miami was a bit rocky at times between him and Spo, but after that first year he listened to Spo and allowed himself to be coached. If he did it with Spo, I'm fairly certain he would have done it with Pop
                                                                    All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                      Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                                      You think LeBron wouldn't allow himself to be coached by one of the best to ever do it, but I'm being silly, please
                                                                      Yes, his EGO is that big.

                                                                      We're talking about a guy who knocked his girl up 3 times before he felt she deserved a proposal, and also called her 'robin' to his batman to the media. He dribbles a basketball and she raises his children. The mentally stable person would call his wife the super hero. He's not mentally well.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #36
                                                                        Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                        Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                        Yes, his EGO is that big.

                                                                        We're talking about a guy who knocked his girl up 3 times before he felt she deserved a proposal, and also called her 'robin' to his batman to the media. He dribbles a basketball and she raises his children. The mentally stable person would call his wife the super hero. He's not mentally well.
                                                                        So now LeBron isn't mentally well? Okay Javy if you say so
                                                                        All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #37
                                                                          Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                          Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                                          So now LeBron isn't mentally well? Okay Javy if you say so
                                                                          Look at child actors/stars... none of them are mentally well. Lebron has been given too much praise and attention. He's an absurd person.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #38
                                                                            Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                            Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                            Look at child actors/stars... none of them are mentally well. Lebron has been given too much praise and attention. He's an absurd person.
                                                                            He's been living in a fish bowl since he was 16, never been in any kind of trouble with the law, never been arrested for anything, never been caught with drugs, never been caught with guns, never been accused of domestic violence, he's been a great role model off the court, donates a lot of money and time to charities, yeah, a very mentally ill and absurd person
                                                                            All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • #39
                                                                              Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                              Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                                                                              Look at child actors/stars... none of them are mentally well. Lebron has been given too much praise and attention. He's an absurd person.
                                                                              SI put him on their cover when he was 17, he was supposed to be the next big thing in basketball. 16 years later I would say he's lived up to the hype and then some. When you're considered one of the greatest in your sport's history, of course you will get a ton of praise and attention, and rightly so.
                                                                              All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • #40
                                                                                Re: Cavs vs. Pacers : What's the series line?

                                                                                Promising a title to a city, failing, quitting on the court with a lazy effort, mocking poor people for still being poor in a press conference, and then bolting to team up with 2 top 5 PER players and promising them 8 titles and delivering 2 and then calling himself the victim of it all makes someone mentally ill.

                                                                                I know you like the guy, but what i just said above all happened. It can't disappear.

                                                                                Comment

                                                                                Working...
                                                                                X