Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whose Dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck...

Originally posted by kane View Post
    First of all you don't have to get so nasty, I don't know exactly what you said, but you implied that Osman not playing was a reason why they lost, if I'm wrong about that, then sorry, sheesh no reason to get all worked up. So you're saying you wanted him to play, but even if he did it wouldn't have made a difference in winning or losing. Is that correct, or am I wrong about that too?
    Sorry, just saw this. I apologize for my bedside manner.

Let me be clear:

I don't care about the result of his playing time; decision and outcome aren't always correlated. I care about the Process of making winning decisions from our Head Coach. It just seems folly to me that #TheFistCedi didn't see his first minutes, in that particular game, until garbage time.

I have no idea what would have happened and don't care. I'm the playing the percentages and my best chance of slowing him down was #TheFirstCedi. Just in general, he brings a ton of energy and for whatever reason, it was much needed in that game. I just want Lue to show some signs of tactical elasticity; anything would be nice. Maybe Oladipo makes him his bitch, OK, at least we tried to fight fire with fire. We tried something that on paper, would free up the collective a bit and make life a little tougher on Victor. He didn't even try it.
    Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Re: Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

Originally posted by billysink View Post
      Here some sharp.

Put on your huggie and go the fukk to bed. Kiss your Brawnie and dream about Chetiburn.

Try again Wednesday
      More Square advice; what's new?
      Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

The guy who thinks the Cavs can win the Finals with this roster is calling somebody else a square. Can't make it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
          The guy who thinks the Cavs can win the Finals with this roster is calling somebody else a square. Can't make it up.
          Still waiting on the quote. Time is a fire we all burn in and you're about to be a Pumpkin soon.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
            Still waiting on the quote. Time is a fire we all burn in and you're about to be a Pumpkin soon.
            I'm still waiting on you to answer my question about the LeBron flagrant begging.

Go ahead and show me where I said you said that they would win with Cedi. I'll wait.

Comment

I'm still waiting on you to answer my question about the LeBron flagrant begging.

Go ahead and show me where I said you said that they would win with Cedi. I'll wait.
              I don't care about his fucking flopping. Maybe they banged heads, maybe they didn't. I don't give two-shits, it's not important and is of zero interest to me.

I just reviewed and it seems like you didn't say that I said they would win w/ Cedi but I could have sworn you said it or implied it. My bad; I was in a lather.

Congratulations, you stave off "Ignore" for now.

Comment

You're walking a very thin line here:

Kane, Gamebred is saying that if Cedi Osman played the Cavs would have lost by less, apparently.

It's a strange statement to make. It also seems to imply that Lebron James cannot beat the Pacers at home, even with Cedi Osman.

What does that say about James?

Comment

Guy need a tampon and some Midol.

He on monthly mess.

Add "monthly mess" to my EOG glossary.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                    Add "monthly mess" to my EOG glossary.
                    Please Add:

"Whose dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck to get some burn."

Thank you.

I'm the last one to leave the ship as Captain, know that.

Comment

he almost touch him tho.....

That's just pathetic, that's something role players do and try to contribute, not the self-alleged GOAT?

As Bred said Brick was concerned about getting his team involved rather than just taking over like true superstars do this time of the year.

Two words will define this flopping pussy - no heart.

And of course can't win the big one.

We move on......

Comment

I didn’t say this:

GameBred is such an idiot. If anyone dares point out the truth about the mediocre Cavs, he puts them on ignore instead of having to face the sad reality.

Imagine how many people in his life he must be ignoring in order to arrive at the conclusion that CEDI OSMAN is the missing ingredient. LMAO.
                        Or this:

Not even Cedi Osman thinks Cedi Osman is the missing piece.
                        Like I said, thin line you are walking but because you’re an idiot and don’t understand my point, I will let it slide.

Comment

JFC, are you telling Raiders is the only one else that gets it?

Raiders, I am going to regret this but I am taking you off ignore for at least being honest about what is happening out there.

Once again, Congrats to the Pacers, well deserved victory. Do it 3 more times, I fucking dare you.
                          Do you think that I care or anyone else cares if you put them on ignore?

Time to pretend to put Cristiano, billy sink and McIrish on ignore. They are giving you a beating. It's your M.O. to say, "you're on ignore", to stop the bleeding.

Comment

Not even Cedi Osman thinks Cedi Osman is the missing piece.
                            best line that I've heard in a while.

Comment

Sorry GB but there is no Robin on this team to take pressure off of LeBron. Sure, they shouldn’t need one vs Ind, but they will and it will be the reason they lose- not Lue.
                              Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                              -

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                                Sorry GB but there is no Robin on this team to take pressure off of LeBron. Sure, they shouldn’t need one vs Ind, but they will and it will be the reason they lose- not Lue.
                                Lose the Series? FW, are you on fucking drugs? I like you bro so let's get you into rehab, ASAP.

Comment

Are you telling me that you can't identify LeBron Raymone James and Kevin Wesley Love in the following video?

Comment

Let's get you the help you need:

https://www.rehabs.com/top-rated-treatment-centers/

As for me, I'm fine. Don't forget, we still have Channing Frye if we need to break glass in case of an emergency. I've never been better

Comment

"Brad fits perfectly in terms of that because he has an intellectual mind and is an intellectual human being," The Celtics guard told Auriemma. "It was something I was unbelievably craving in terms of what I wanted for my career."

Kyrie should have worded this differetntly, but he ain't lying.

Also, notice something else Kyrie says which echoes my sentiments about LUE not checking LBJ back in the game post Timeout in their improbable comeback win vs. Washington, late in the year.

"like coach Brad said, the little things aren't little things anymore in the grand scheme of things."

This is about the process of winning, not the result. Yes, the Cavs won by 4 but they just as easily could have lost by a point (one possession) so those who think I am bitching and moaning about minor details need to think about that. Perhaps LBJ checks in after the timeout and turns it over which leads to an easy transition bucket instead of a side out. Don't care, I'm playing the percentages and I don't know what the fuck Lue is playing at.

Comment

Comment

• Re: Whose favor does #TheFirstCedi have to win...

Get it all out now because there's a reckoning coming.

Comment

Nobody thinks it's funny that somebody actually thinks Tyronn Lue is the coach of this team?
                                            Clowns make me laugh! :+textinb3

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                              Nobody thinks it's funny that somebody actually thinks Tyronn Lue is the coach of this team?
                                              JFC. Anymore platitudes for us, you fucking dummy? Just go away.

Comment

Lose the Series? FW, are you on fucking drugs? I like you bro so let's get you into rehab, ASAP.
                                                I guess I didn’t make myself clear. The series they get eliminated in, its because they don’t have enough legitimate options to help LBJ. You need two game changers on the court in the playoffs at all times, right now they don’t have that. Teams need three of these min.
                                                Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                                                -

Comment

I guess I didn’t make myself clear. The series they get eliminated in, its because they don’t have enough legitimate options to help LBJ. You need two game changers on the court in the playoffs at all times, right now they don’t have that. Teams need three of these min.
                                                  Do they win this series or not? I know you don't have a crystal ball but what is your take?

Comment

Do they win this series or not? I know you don't have a crystal ball but what is your take?
                                                    Probably win in 6. The lack of playmakers also hurts here because they are getting extended in each series while others are resting.
                                                    -

Comment

Originally posted by NowshesmyRuca View Post
                                                      Agree
                                                      -

Comment

Probably win in 6. The lack of playmakers also hurts here because they are getting extended in each series while others are resting.
                                                        That would be my best guess as well. It's one more than I originally thought but we'll see what happens. My attitude was that they weren't going to lose 5 games in route to the Finals; that looks in Jeopardy

Comment

Agree
                                                          Don't be stupid by agreeing with these idiots; not a good look for you.

Comment

But they have sharp shooters that can sit outside the arch. If Brick would get aggressive he could score a layup or get a foul every play.

With Jordan, it was an automatic double team since the Bulls only had one sharp shooter on the court with him.

Comment

• Re: Whose Dick does #TheFirstCedi have to suck...

He's been up and down but I have no idea why this guy does what he does.

I don't want this lost; Congrats to Indy, they deserved to win but JFC, like that? You had days to prepare, you're at home and when things go sideways in the first Qrt, this guy panics... did you notice him bringing guys in and out and in and out in that Qrt? It's like, calm down, bring in #TheFirstCedi for some energy and D and let's take it from there.
                                                              This fool played 10 guys in the 1st Qrt. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing in a regular season game much less a playoff game? Most playoff rotations aren't 10 deep. I'm laughing as I write this because this is bizarro world and Tyronn Lue needs to be put in chains immediately for impersonating a coach. I want his bail set at 100 million dollars to ensure he won't see the light of day until the Playoffs are over.

Comment

LeBron coaches the Cavs.

Comment

LeBron coaches the Cavs.
                                                                  Hey Methesula, get a new act.

Comment

BREAKING: "Expect some starting lineup changes from the Cavs. One source referred to the moves as 'bold' by Lue."

Will THE FIST CHEDI start?!

Comment

This fool played 10 guys in the 1st Qrt. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing in a regular season game much less a playoff game? Most playoff rotations aren't 10 deep. I'm laughing as I write this because this is bizarro world and Tyronn Lue needs to be put in chains immediately for impersonating a coach. I want his bail set at 100 million dollars to ensure he won't see the light of day until the Playoffs are over.
                                                                      Thibs used to play a lot of guys in the playoffs when he was coaching the Bulls. You only need 8.
                                                                      -

Comment

Thibs used to play a lot of guys in the playoffs when he was coaching the Bulls. You only need 8.
                                                                        No.

You only need LeBron!

Comment

#Fistchediburn?
                                                                          How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

#Fistchediburn?
                                                                            He did play 4 seconds. Did you see him? Isn't he cute.

Comment

Working...
                                                                            X