X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

The old fat geezer is dealing.

Bartolo Colon with a perfect game through seven innings

Dueling Verlander who has only given up one hit.

Houston opened -330 favorite at CRIS.

Comment

Re: Bartolo Colon,no hitter through 6

Perfect through 7.

Comment

Re: Bartolo Colon is perfect through seven innings

The Astros rally in the eighth with a walk to end the perfect game and a double to ruin the no-hitter.

Colon still dealing as he tries to wiggle out of trouble.

Comment

Sac fly ties the game at one.

Chalk bettors are relieved somewhat.

Comment

45 yrs old 5'10 290

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
              The Astros rally in the eighth with a walk to end the perfect game and a double to ruin the no-hitter.

Colon still dealing as he tries to wiggle out of trouble.
              Can Bartolo wiggle??

Comment

Colon is the last remaining Montreal Expos

Comment

expo

Comment

Bartolo is the last active MLB player to have played for the Montreal Expos.

Comment

George Foreman won the heavyweight title at same age.

Comment

this is more impressive than any no hitter last 5 years because its against 1st place Astros

Comment

Birdie and I visited Colon's Wikipedia page at the same time.

Since I'm channeling Birdie right now, I'll reveal my wager on the Sunday Night ESPN game: UNDER 8.

How's that for a past-posting classic with the score tied at one in the ninth?

Nothing goofy from here.

Comment

Originally posted by railbird View Post
                            this is more impressive than any no hitter last 5 years because its against 1st place Astros
                            The Astros aren't in first place, but then you never let facts get in your way scumbag
                            All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Current score: Rangers 1 Astros 1, bottom 9.

Comment

We head to extra innings tied at one.

Comment

Final score: Texas 3 Houston 1 (10).

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                    The Astros aren't in first place, but then you never let facts get in your way scumbag
                                    hit .282 last yr, who has had a better team batting average last 30 years? http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_...ting/year/2017

When I say something you should stfu and listen because I'm by far the best at EOG, it's not a secret.

Comment

Colon isn't someone you want to lay -330 against

Comment

I'll probably bet against Colon next start.

Len Ragozin popularized the "bounce" angle in horse race handicapping and I like to apply Ragozin's theories to pitching form cycles.

Inferior horses usually regress off a big outing because it's hard for them to recover after expending so much energy.

I think the same holds true for many #4 and #5 starters in Major League Baseball.

Comment

hit .282 last yr, who has had a better team batting average last 30 years? http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/team/_...ting/year/2017

When I say something you should stfu and listen because I'm by far the best at EOG, it's not a secret.
                                          Your past-posting record is no doubt the best EOG has ever seen.... Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                            Maybe you should just pick up the phone, call the place in Jamaica and they can remind you. Man you really are dense. I guess when you repeat a lie enough you start to believe it's the truth

Comment

Originally posted by dogball View Post
                                              Hey dog.... any truth to teddy calling you a stiff for a large figure?
                                              I'm smarter than you. By a wide margin. You know it's true too is the funny thing about our interactions.----JaveyBaezBum

Comment

Fade Fartolo next start

Comment

You said the Astros were a first place team, they aren't, you're wrong. And the only thing you're the best at is being an anti-Semitic racist scumbag piece of shit

Comment

Originally posted by ejd_5277 View Post
                                                    Your past-posting record is no doubt the best EOG has ever seen.... Kudos.
                                                    He past posts most of his plays, the others he makes up his own lines, he's a fucking fraud

Comment

Working...
                                                    X