To All My Cavs Peeps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All My Cavs Peeps

Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Re: To All My Cavs Peeps

This forum really needs a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
      This forum really needs a moderator.
      Agree. Bred's out of control. He went on tilt after the Game 1 loss.

Comment

How tough its gotta be to be so limited.

How you live like that.

Fanboi/troll.

jeezis
        How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Captain Old Earl Johnson Natchez Miss.

Comment

Sports fans are emotionally-involved.

Smart gamblers are financially-involved.

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
            How tough its gotta be to be so limited.

How you live like that.

Fanboi/troll.

jeezis
            LMAO. You think I'm done? I haven't even gotten started.
            Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
              Sports fans are emotionally-involved.

Smart gamblers are financially-involved.
              Good thing for me I don't gamble.

Bad thing for you that you do.

Comment

Fan-short for fanatic, a person with excessive, single minded zeal.

Boi-short for boibian, a small male who closely resembles a lesbian

Fanboi-a combination thereof, usually found in bedroom eating Styrofoam peanuts, watching sports and touching self through pull-up style undies. Cries like Bieber when team loses, poses like Brittany when team wins. Owns lots of 2X team gear in case she grows up.
                How you better than somebody? Cuz you said so? Naw man, don't work that way. Sun shine on everybody ass just the same. Get up off your chair and get some.

Comment

I assumed it was fanboy, not fanboi.

Got it.

Comment

Got it.
                    add it to the EOG glossary.
                    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                    -

Comment

Got it.
                      billysink - shitty fucking poster

JK
                      - Bullshit Artist.

Got that?

Comment

The Cavs being a humiliating dumpster fire has led Gamebred to a dark place. Ugly, ugly comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiano View Post
                          The Cavs being a humiliating dumpster fire has led Gamebred to a dark place. Ugly, ugly comments.
                          I'm rooting for the Pacers despite my contest just to see Gamebred's mind explode.

All I've heard all year is that this is the best Lebron James ever... so if him at his best can't make it out of the first round against a team that traded Paul George to tank, man oh man, the legacy... it'd be ruined.

Comment

LBJ will be The Chosen One to caddy for Lauri Markkanen after the season ends.
                            Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                            -

Comment

Originally posted by JavyBaez9 View Post
                              I'm rooting for the Pacers despite my contest just to see Gamebred's mind explode.

All I've heard all year is that this is the best Lebron James ever... so if him at his best can't make it out of the first round against a team that traded Paul George to tank, man oh man, the legacy... it'd be ruined.
                              LeBron's legacy does indeed hang in the balance.

He's even got one of the best players in the NBA running along side him, with *checks notes* noted superstar Cedi Osman.

Comment

Fanboys are just young male fans. Go to game with Dad.

Fanbois usually just stay in room. Often root for teams from cities that start with a C and team name starts with a C as well.

Cleveland Cavaliers
                                Chicago Cubs.

Comment

#theFirstCedi

Comment

Fanboi game snack

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post

JK
                                      - Bullshit Artist.

Got that?

Bieber mad

Comment

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before; But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, “LeBron?”

Comment

Originally posted by billysink View Post
                                          Bieber mad
                                          No. Bieber mad as hell and isn't going to take this anymore!

Comment

Gonna be fun to watch Gamebred tilt when the Cavs lose game 2.

Comment

It'll be a show. Tickets go on sale later today.

Comment

Originally posted by FairWarning View Post
                                                LBJ will be The Chosen One to caddy for Lauri Markkanen after the season ends.
                                                Hi. my name is FairWarning and I'm a dumb fuck who makes shitty golf jokes. Stay out of my threads you imbecile.

Comment

LeBron's legacy does indeed hang in the balance.

He's even got one of the best players in the NBA running along side him, with *checks notes* noted superstar Cedi Osman.
                                                  No it doesn't. LeBron James will go down as one of the greatest to ever play the game, and that doesn't change if his team loses to the Pacers
                                                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

It was all smiles at the Cavs practice facility today.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post

JK
                                                      - Bullshit Artist.

Got that?

I'm not taking the bait.

Here's how I see the history of the NBA since 1980 or thereabouts: Larry and Magic saved the league, handed off to MJ who handed off to Kobe who stepped aside for LeBron.

Five players stand above the rest since I've been following the league.

Tim Duncan and Hakeem Olajuwon head up the second team.

Comment

A far more important question to answer: Will the Heat stay within seven points of the Sixers tonight in Philadelphia?

I think so.

Comment

I'm not taking the bait.

Here's how I see the history of the NBA since 1980 or thereabouts: Larry and Magic saved the league, handed off to MJ who handed off to Kobe who stepped aside for LeBron.

How did Tyronn Lue miss this list?

Comment

A far more important question to answer: Will the Heat stay within seven points of the Sixers tonight in Philadelphia?

I think so.
                                                            The Sixers are actually my favorite team but if they meet LBJ, it's not that I love them less but I love LBJ more; Billysink can testify to that!

Comment

I have this ready and waiting for Game 2's loss:

Comment

Maybe the refs will gift them a win like they did with Real Madrid

Comment

I'm not taking the bait.

Solid post

Comment

I think so.
                                                                    Hopefully Philly doesn't shoot 62% from deep again

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                                      Maybe the refs will gift them a win like they did with Real Madrid
                                                                      LOL.

Comment

I'm not taking the bait.

Dr J came into a leaguewide mess in the mid 70’s.
                                                                        -

Comment

Dr. J brought a lot of positive attention to the NBA.

Erving describes his career in three parts.

Here's an excerpt from a New York Times article published last November:

Erving divides his career into thirds. Part I: His five years in the A.B.A., first with the Squires and then the Nets. Part II: Jumping to the N.B.A. and “searching for a meaning to it all,” he said, as he chased rings with the 76ers but lost three times in the finals. Part III: His final five seasons, when he found professional fulfillment with a championship in 1983. He retired in 1987 as a 16-time A.B.A. and N.B.A. All-Star.

Comment

That windmill dunk in the finals against the Lakers, to this day one of the greatest dunks I've ever seen

Comment

• #39

#theFirstCedi
                                                                              Doesn't it just feel good to write it like that? It's kinda a pain in the ass but well worth the effort.

Not to criticize and I am proud of you but you forgot to capatitilize the, "T." But overall, very well done.

I want to see more posts like this from you in the future. If so, perhaps we can revisit my plans to ignore you after the Cavs dispose of those pretenders you call, "The Pacers."

Comment

• #40

From my early memories of the NBA, Dr. J and Darryl Dawkins came to Chicago to play the Bulls.

I remember the buzz about pregame drills and the layup line to watch Dr. J and Dawkins dunk before the game.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                X