Playoffs Series Betting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs Series Betting

Simple question, would you bet against your fave team knowing you're getting value on the opposition? No hedging, no at least I'll win some cash if they lost, just complete detachment and cold blood.
    If you ain't shopping you ain't trying

Re: Playoffs Series Betting

Originally posted by DrunkenGoon View Post
    Simple question, would you bet against your fave team knowing you're getting value on the opposition? No hedging, no at least I'll win some cash if they lost, just complete detachment and cold blood.
    Fuck yeah.

Comment

Want to bet Bucks?

Comment

Favorite team?

I rent the teams, I don't own them.

Comment

In handicapping the handicappers: I like when diehard fans fade their teams, not support them.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
            In handicapping the handicappers: I like when diehard fans fade their teams, not support them.
            I've had the Bears season win total under while going to all of the home games tailgating etc during a season

Comment

Originally posted by blueline View Post
              I've had the Bears season win total under while going to all of the home games tailgating etc during a season

Seems like fans are more accurate when predicting losses rather than wins.

Comment

I agree

One game bears were playing at U of I..played a prop of which of the 4 teams listed would score fewest...one of the teams scored either 2 or 3..I needed bears to be shutout so I'm sitting there quietly at the game cheering for a zero...got it

Comment

Absolutely
                  All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Sure, they will never know.
                    Michael Jordan isn't anywhere near as athletic as lebron James. Jordan wouldn't even be a top 20 athlete in the game right now in his prime. - Cleveland Homer Big Deemer
                    -

Comment

Absolutely. My last NBA bet was a series bet against the LBJ-Heat. True Story.

I'm no Heat Fan but I think we all know my affinity for LBJ. Where he goes I follow but he ain't paying my bills.
                      Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Working...
                      X