Re: ZzyzxRoad 2018 Baseball and pictures thread

904 Mets-Cincy under 9 1/2 (-117)
        910 Dodgers under 7 (-106)
        930 Rockies under 10 1/2 (-101)
        All at Pinnacle.
        5-8

Comment

Let's even the record at 8-8 with a clean sweep tonight.

Comment

972 Brewers under 8 1/2 (-115) @ Stratosphere

Comment

964 Astros-As under 8 (-108) @ Pinnacle
              7-9

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzxRoad View Post
                972 Brewers under 8 1/2 (-115) @ Stratosphere

Final score: Indians 6 Brewers 2.

Beat the number thus beat the game.

Comment

7-9

Scoreless after two innings.

Comment

956 Phillies under 9 (-120) @William Hill

Comment

7-9

Current score: Astros 0 A's 1, bottom 6.

Comment

Current score: Astros 4 A's 1, bottom 8.

Nothing goofy from here.

Comment

Telephone Cove, NV. Been camping out here the last few nights.

Comment

How's the striper bite?
                            Any contributions greatly appreciated
                            http://fullertoncares.com/
                            http://www.sctbrescue.org/

Comment

Nice picture, very serene. I'll give this an eight (8)
                              All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

916 Yankees-Red Sox under 9 1/2 (-115)

Comment

Originally posted by 2W2P2S View Post
                                  How's the striper bite?
                                  I wish I owned a boat.

Comment

Abandoned mining equipment. Near Jean, NV.

Comment

Site of the former Mojave phone booth. Near Baker, CA. I drove back from Vegas on the Nipton Road.

Comment

968 Yankees under 9 1/2 (-105) @ Coast
                                        10-10

Comment

966 Baltimore under 9 (-105) @ Stratosphere

Comment

962 Padres under 8 (-110) @ William Hill

Comment

974 Tigers under 9 (-115) @ Coast

Comment

Abandoned mining equipment. Near Jean, NV.
                                                Your finger is in the top left hand corner, I'll give this a four (4)

Comment

Site of the former Mojave phone booth. Near Baker, CA. I drove back from Vegas on the Nipton Road.
                                                  Not your best work, I'll give this a two (2)

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                    Not your best work, I'll give this a two (2)
                                                    You don't like the pictures? I had a lot of fun driving around and just wanted to post something.

Comment

You don't like the pictures? I had a lot of fun driving around and just wanted to post something.
                                                      The pic of the lake was nice, but these two (2) are nothing more than dirt and weeds. Sometimes you eat fillet mignon, other times it's hamburger

Comment

Originally posted by kane View Post
                                                        The pic of the lake was nice, but these two (2) are nothing more than dirt and weeds. Sometimes you eat fillet mignon, other times it's hamburger
                                                        You must not know the story of the phone booth: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojave_phone_booth

Comment

Cool stuff

Comment

Love the pics.

2018 is a dangerous time to be a one-way bettor tho...

2011, not so much.

Comment

Indians under 8 (-115) @ Coast

Comment

Camping near Lake Mead

Comment

I had to look up Telephone Cove. Somehow I had never heard of it.

Comment

Angels under 7 1/2 (-105) William Hill
                                                                    Celtics +2 wa

Comment

Downtown Vegas near the El Cortez, where I used to work yeara ago.

Comment

Comment

Camping near Lake Mead
                                                                          Nice pic Benny, I'll give this one (1) a seven (7)

Comment

Downtown Vegas near the El Cortez, where I used to work yeara ago.
                                                                            I don't know why, but I find myself oddly drawn to that mural, I find it mesmerizing to me. Good work here, this gets an eight (8)

Comment

• #78

732 Rockets -1 @ Stratosphere

Comment

• #79

732 Rockets -1 @ Stratosphere
                                                                                I have the same play, I hope you don't believe in jinxes because seemingly every time I post about us having the same play it loses

Comment

• #80

952 Padres under 7 1/2 (-115)
                                                                                  974 Nationals under 8 1/2 (-105)
                                                                                  @ Coast

Comment

Working...
                                                                                  X