Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another NBA head-scratcher

Props if u have this stuff figured out.

Celts were +1.5 for game One and +250 for series.

One thing can't be in doubt. Is there a better Coach/GM combo than Stevens/Ainge?

Re: Another NBA head-scratcher

Originally posted by ChuckyG View Post

One thing can't be in doubt. Is there a better Coach/GM combo than Stevens/Ainge?

NO.

Comment

With the 4 Sides of the Ball on the Court at the same time, that being the Boston Offense/ Defense, and the Cleveland Offense/Defense, and after a Finished Regular Season and 2 Rounds of the Playoffs , I would say that the Worst Side of the 4, is the Cleveland Defense.

Comment

This is the first I am hearing of it. Do you think that was mispriced? If so, me too, they probably should have been +300

I'm being serious, btw.
        Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

Hard to know when GameBred is serious and when he's merely trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
            Hard to know when GameBred is serious and when he's merely trolling.
            I only troll the trolls. Chucky is good people.

Just ask me and I'll tell you, I am 100% serious. I have no idea what is going to happen but I can't imagine Boston beats them 3 out of the next 6 games.
            Men are born for games. Nothing else... the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the pride of victory & the humiliation of defeat; which are themselves sufficient stake... But trial of chance or worth, all games aspire to the condition of war, for here, that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Comment

ChuckyG has a pleasant personality, on and off the forum.

Similar pointspread from Game 1 to Game 2 in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Game 1 total, however, climbed as high as 205.5 whereas the Game 2 total opened and is currently 202.5.

Comment

Originally posted by John Kelly View Post
                ChuckyG has a pleasant personality, on and off the forum.

Similar pointspread from Game 1 to Game 2 in the Eastern Conference Finals.

Game 1 total, however, climbed as high as 205.5 whereas the Game 2 total opened and is currently 202.5.
                Let me drop a dime on myself. Game 2, GameBred isn't walking through that door; there ain't gonna be no motivational speech.

As a matter of fact, I'm fucking worried that I'm not worried.

IM0, Boston isn't going to win in Cle so the Cavs just need to win 1 in Boston.

Comment

I agree with Max Good, the Celtics talents is way underrated. Marcus Smart was best hs player in nation his Sr year, Hortford is big time, Baynes is smart

Comment

Stevens and Ainge are good but getting too much credit imo

Comment

GBred, a lot to digest. Opinions sway so quickly. Usually, the questions are better answered on Monday morning.

Just one game, but I heard SO many people saying that u can't bet vs the King in this series. I do have one observation from this post-season. How good is Irving?

I'm of the opinion that he's not that valuable. Produces a lot of stats. But he may be a small Net + player, once u sort out his contributions on offense + defense.

Comment

GBred, a lot to digest. Opinions sway so quickly. Usually, the questions are better answered on Monday morning.

Just one game, but I heard SO many people saying that u can't bet vs the King in this series. I do have one observation from this post-season. How good is Irving?

I'm of the opinion that he's not that valuable. Produces a lot of stats. But he may be a small Net + player, once u sort out his contributions on offense + defense.
                        This is what I was yelling, kicking and screaming about, I'm on the record as saying that Kyrie doesn't scare me one fuck. He's unguardable and there is value in that but that's it. Swap out Big Al (Who I ID'ed as the MVP of this team very early on while running counter surveillance) for Kyrie and the C's don't get out of Rd1, IMO.

BTW, Smart has replaced Bradley as my favorite C.

Comment

Originally posted by GameBred View Post
                          Let me drop a dime on myself. Game 2, GameBred isn't walking through that door; there ain't gonna be no motivational speech.

As a matter of fact, I'm fucking worried that I'm not worried.

IM0, Boston isn't going to win in Cle so the Cavs just need to win 1 in Boston.
                          I think we need a speech. I know I said that before the Toronto series but I lost sight that they were from Canada for a second. This Boston team is dangerous because they think they are suppose to win. Lets get the speeches started before we are asking ourselves what if.

Comment

Boston is the better team, but Cleveland has LeBron, he's the equalizer, he needs to be great or his team can't win.
                            All great genius encounters violent opposition from mediocre minds

Comment

Originally posted by raycabino View Post
                              I think we need a speech. I know I said that before the Toronto series but I lost sight that they were from Canada for a second. This Boston team is dangerous because they think they are suppose to win. Lets get the speeches started before we are asking ourselves what if.
                              Who the fuck do they think they are

A bunch of Boston Beanie Babies think they are going to behead our King?

Ray's calling for a speech.... does this mean you have a Series position on the Cavs? I'm so proud of you if you do

Comment

Working...
                              X